The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Quintoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
If you're a regular patron at the chinatown complex market food center i think you should already had come across this multi stall by the name of 全能俏妈妈 super mummy cafe , there this hottie SYT always in short jean type of hot pants revealing that cute butt cheek . this gal had that cool looking character . not super chio but lian type quite sexy with her type of outfits .
This gal super 全能 multitask . able to run 3 different stall with ease . a very hard working gal
Nice share bro, will go beo her butt cheeks
Old 01-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintoa View Post
Nice share bro, will go beo her butt cheeks
Find a seat with good spot and beo from there but don't let her beo u back she got that kind of don't mess with me look , be sure to take a few snipe of her butt too if chance arise

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 03-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Find a seat with good spot and beo from there but don't let her beo u back she got that kind of don't mess with me look , be sure to take a few snipe of her butt too if chance arise
She should be too busy to beo back haha
Old 03-10-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceBuku View Post
Some beer lady also serve kopi or other drinks, can order from her
She never come near me for me to order...

I suddenly remmebered one SBF bro up one of the beer lady at the same coffee shop before, than after that the girl no longer working there... Quite young and hot one...
Old 03-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Saw one rather pretty but not too young MIC at Lim Pang Shopping Complex CCK coffeeshop located at the second floor serving drinks, wow big (.)(.) asset though wearing decent dri-fit uniform......make my lunch meal tastier........
wow.. near my area.. shall go there take a peek.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who live near north side singapore safety driving center. Thee is one food court name suriya. Many times i vist to eat there because of my company near by. It's actually a indian food center. But there is one Chinese (i guess malasian chinese) lady with amazing slim body shape. Almost she will wear a tight short trouser. She had a smooth white skine. Her nice legs always will made me. She wear apron so unable to enjoy the front view. You guys just vist to take a look. She is 30+ may be but I'm sure not exceed 35
Old 09-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

last week went to seletar mall for lunch, Saizeriya at level 2. got a syt wearing spec at least C upper, if got lunch crowd she will run a bit her breast will poink poink, think shd be a part timer? there is another gal with spec with a much flatter chest, n more nerdy look, so dont be mistaken.

b1 got one cosmetic shop beside ya kun, got 2 ah lian, quite chio, as i was buying perfume for my gf, i ask who is the prettiest and 2 of them say me me!
unless u r buying something, the 2 lian will only serve u
Old 09-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Rodalph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
b1 got one cosmetic shop beside ya kun, got 2 ah lian, quite chio, as i was buying perfume for my gf, i ask who is the prettiest and 2 of them say me me!
unless u r buying something, the 2 lian will only serve u
If ask who got bigger boobs, they also answer "me me"? Then can ask them to prove
Old 11-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8861 View Post
Are you sure is the boss if i am not wrong she is the employee only,you can see her drink in the evening and the tiger beer promoter in this coffeeshop also not bad looking
hi Bro,

I maybe wrong.
Old 21-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

there is a vietbu working at the sgpools outlet at 226 amk ave 1

can beo her while queueing

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 22-10-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
there is a vietbu working at the sgpools outlet at 226 amk ave 1

can beo her while queueing
If she lucky for then can jio also.
Old 22-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Cbzai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCbzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Yo bro this one I almost forgot, u just reminded me long time didn't Try Liao.
That stall is actually towards d toilet direction, if not mistaken is beside a stall selling Kuai Chap..
At sembawang hill food centre, beside duck rice
Old 22-10-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbzai View Post
At sembawang hill food centre, beside duck rice
The wanton mee is good
Old 22-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
RenJaiZiangFuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can wear shorts and let her beo
Old 23-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

The girl at this noodle stall in jurong West.. It's the one near ntu where many students like to go for supper one. I think she has big boobs. Beo her for a long time le.. The side profile quite nice.

And before you guys ask abt the beer lady..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1