The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
was thinking of booking her one but the cb okt don’t want to reply. Lucky never take her
Yes, this OKT gives lousy service. Their girls usually got attitude problems too.
Old 22-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Is she fair or dark?

Went on a search for pretty syt today and spotted one new arrival, Venice, quickly contacted Bro Silk for a appointment. The earliest available was at 1130pm

Overall verdict:
Even her working name sound so nice haha.
Venice is indeed a 19yo. Language barrier prevented from knowing more details about her.
Young, pretty, slim, natural tits and a nice tight pussy with a light hint of pink.
She is also green in this line to be frank.
Not that disappointed me since I dont expect a lot but the physical assets are a must and those attributes made me a contented man.
As I guided her along she gave those wide eyed innocent looks and was quite bemused but still she tried her best to please in the way I wanted. I am sure in the coming days Venice will become even more polished in the ways of a FL and I will be looking forward to a RTF with this pretty babe.
Physical assets: easily a 9/10.
Service wise: bordering on a 8/10.
Attitude: Willing to explore and learn.
GFE to be tested again on my RTF lol.[/QUOTE]
Old 22-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Is she fair or dark?
[/QUOTE]

Mild thai tan not those dark skinned type.
Old 22-10-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

April(Silkstockings) 4/5

Received message from Bro Silk
Say long time no support him
Asked me to try out his new girls.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=748730
*dont know why cannot post Picture so post link

Looks: 8/10 (A Cute young babe)

Body: 9/10 (young and slim body, really is skinny little bone, excel in kungfu bonk)

Frenching: 8/10 (Passionate frenching)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice and handle my kuku well)

Catbath: 8/10 (not much and focus on nips and neck)

Pussy/Painting: 9/10 (nice little abalone and her moans while I eat her abalone is pricelss)

FJ: 10/10 (OMG OMG She really can ride well despite her small little frame but Personally enjoyed bonking her in front of the mirror in doggy)

GFE: 9/10 (Not bad, can tell she making effort to make me feel comfortable)

RTF: not now because my free bonk is coming and have to try different ladies.

Nice place too for the information
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 22-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late fr (16/10)

Had june from SS

Face - 8/10
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 10/10
GFE - 11/10
Massage - 9/10 (she's really good in this)
Comms - 6/10 (need to use google translate)
Old 22-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Selina or Barley from SCARLETTHOUSE? Can PM me your experience
Old 22-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Not like Som from RL needs another FR, but I decided to write one anyway.

Bro XK is very easy to communicate with. I have had quite a few bad experiences with OKT recently but he is very prompt and friendly.

Location: 5/10 depends on how you want to see it. Accessibility wise, I think quite bad but it is quite discreet
Room: 7/10 plain simple and clean
Looks:9/10 Som has a Thai Mother and a Turkish Father. So her looks are quite exotic. She is 27 years old, so she has this slightly mature OL look. Sharp features too.
Body: 9/10 hardly see girls with such a great body already. She is tall, slender and packs a shapely natural boobs, something you rarely say about most Thai FLs. Think JAV’s Julia, although Julia’s boobs are bigger.
Boobs: 9/10 natural soft D cup, light pinkish nipples. Not as pointed but small and nice to suck.
BBBJ: 8/10 Long and sensual, the way she looks at you while sucking. Also had some 69 fun. She is cleanly shaven and her pussy is pink and delicious
FJ and GFE: 7/10 here is where the debate comes in. Som looks gorgeous, has an incredible body. Great service, she can blow all day, she can let you bang her as hard as you can and as long as you want. But what she lacks very clearly is some sort of “connection”. It felt like her mind is disconnected with her body when she is providing service. But she is not mechanical, which is strange. She is also not disinterested. It is just that she has no moans, and I don’t think she truly enjoys having sex. The whole session she didn’t even moan once. Maybe she was tired. She was fully booked for 3 days straight. Can’t get a slot until the 4th day.

Overall, still a great experience.
Old 22-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
michikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=749517

RTF FR for Nina Silk Stockings.

My previous FR for her.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost....ostcount=46919

Finally she is back!!
As always seamless booking thru Bro Silk.

Door opened, she saw me and gave me a big bear hug and held my hands and led to her room where we chit chatted for a while before we started to kiss, french and feel each other again. I showered before coming over and once we stripped, the actions started. It was as or more amazing than my previous visit. Obviously she knows my likes and preference and gave me the hottest sex EVER! If she is my girlfriend, I will surely creampied her but safety FIRST, managed to slid on the cap and we humped, huffed, puffed and bonked like 2 needy rabbits.

Looks: As pretty as ever! I will do her anytime!
Body: Fit and tight as before! She really knows how to maintain her hotness!
French: Like lovers!
Painting: I missed her pussy scent so much that I painted her non stop. Drank her cunt juices like a thirsty man!
BBBJ: As before, slow and sensual almost make me CIM!
FJ: Best ever! Doggied that pussy till the cows came home!
GFE: What you think? Hugged and cuddled like magnets. Leaving her when time was up was the only downer.
Nina is a perfect 10/10 for me! YMMV but I have the ace card of knowing her from her previous trip and thank goodness she remembered me 555!
RTF: Yes for sure!
Old 22-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Yes, this OKT gives lousy service. Their girls usually got attitude problems too.
Agree just boycott this stable, I mean got so many better stables around, okt still think he big fuck
Old 22-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dzeko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Agree just boycott this stable, I mean got so many better stables around, okt still think he big fuck
I guess I wasn't the only one with problems with this OKT
No replies and IF he does reply... Comfirm will give lanjiao attitude like I owe him money.

I already blacklist this stable no matter how good looking the girls are or how cheap they are.
Old 22-10-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

I do feel that she's somehow disconnected too. That's why o didn't rtf in her last trip.

But I got a slot on her second day this time round and her performance was better...

Looks like she's been overworked again.. And it's only been 4 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not like Som from RL needs another FR, but I decided to write one anyway.

Bro XK is very easy to communicate with. I have had quite a few bad experiences with OKT recently but he is very prompt and friendly.

Location: 5/10 depends on how you want to see it. Accessibility wise, I think quite bad but it is quite discreet
Room: 7/10 plain simple and clean
Looks:9/10 Som has a Thai Mother and a Turkish Father. So her looks are quite exotic. She is 27 years old, so she has this slightly mature OL look. Sharp features too.
Body: 9/10 hardly see girls with such a great body already. She is tall, slender and packs a shapely natural boobs, something you rarely say about most Thai FLs. Think JAV’s Julia, although Julia’s boobs are bigger.
Boobs: 9/10 natural soft D cup, light pinkish nipples. Not as pointed but small and nice to suck.
BBBJ: 8/10 Long and sensual, the way she looks at you while sucking. Also had some 69 fun. She is cleanly shaven and her pussy is pink and delicious
FJ and GFE: 7/10 here is where the debate comes in. Som looks gorgeous, has an incredible body. Great service, she can blow all day, she can let you bang her as hard as you can and as long as you want. But what she lacks very clearly is some sort of “connection”. It felt like her mind is disconnected with her body when she is providing service. But she is not mechanical, which is strange. She is also not disinterested. It is just that she has no moans, and I don’t think she truly enjoys having sex. The whole session she didn’t even moan once. Maybe she was tired. She was fully booked for 3 days straight. Can’t get a slot until the 4th day.

Overall, still a great experience.
Old 22-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
Midniteexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Silk Stockings Jessie

Looks: Almost identical to the above. Young, pretty looking student face.
Body: Tall and gorgeous body with a attractive bottom to doggy.
Boobs: Big enough for her body, a handful.
Pussy: Allowed me to paint long time.
French: Fluent in this.
BBBJ: Hardworking with sultry eye contact throughout, invited her lick my balls she obliged without hesitation.
FJ: Accomodative. Enjoyed her fine ass with a long time fuck in doggy and prone doggy. Her pussy can take a solid non stop pumping, ejaculated on her butt cheeks for the grand finale.
GFE: Can speak passable english, chatty as well. Not a lazy lady who knows her job well.
Give her a try she is worth the time and money.
Old 22-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Mimi from Silk Stockings today.

Looks: 9/10 A headturner depends on how you rate looks. For myself she is that.
Body: 8/10 Slim enough with perky ass.
Boobs: 8/10 Just about right for her. I quite like it.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and juicy.
French: 8/10 She offered me a lot.
BBBJ: 9/10 She can really deepthroat all the way which was surprising I read she is shy?
FJ: 9/10 Rode me very well, grinded to the max. I think she likes doggy position most so I satisfied her on that.
GFE: 9/10 Friendly and teased my lil bro non stop never gave it a moment of rest.
Old 22-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 5
steventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just completed my session with Summer of Seduction68.

Satisfied with her performance.
Worthy of RTF.
Very obedient, hardworking lady with good GFE.
Told me she leaving in one week's time, will try to make time for RTF.
Old 22-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zxcvbnm55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Diana from Milkyway

First time trying the stable, very responsive and clear instruction given to the place

Hesitated at first before there was no prior FR regarding Diana but i am just gonna take one for the bros.

I would have to say the picture really discount her a lot. When she first open the door with her sleeping night gown, she really stands out and makes her asset shine.

Boobs and ass were ON POINT and she is very accommodating to all positions

Always making sure there you are satisfied throughout the entire session

All i could say is never try never know. I discovered a gem and shared with all of you. Try it and know it yourself

Oh ya... she really likes deep throat (point to take know)

Would RTF for sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1