The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2013, 10:35 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Are you nuts? Slyer a bully? In what way? This is the cyber world, are you a primary school or secondary school kid where you are subjected to cyber bullying as reported in the media. You are a full grown adult who goes to GL to "f" whores. So please ....

I think so far he has contributed quite a lot of leads on the GL 150 scene which I have follows and tried.

In the contrary, I think slyer is a nice guy.
Thanks for the support. U have contributed positively to sbf as well

Let's ignore that fella. let boss or moderator handle him.
Old 29-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Thanks for the support. U have contributed positively to sbf as well

Let's ignore that fella. let boss or moderator handle him.
So here's your gang, King Slyer? I thought you could do better than that.
Old 29-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I may not have much point but i just zapped you for your nonsense. In case you are wondering who

It's outrageously ridiculous having to read so much of your shit in so many GL thread
I suggest you stay the fuck out of this. Are you King Slyer's dog?
Old 29-12-2013, 04:04 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
So here's your gang, King Slyer? I thought you could do better than that.
Hope moderator can clean up this thread its so polluted by this fella
Old 29-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope moderator can clean up this thread its so polluted by this fella
Who asked you to respond to me asshole?

You have a hand in doubling the pollution.
Old 29-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden88 View Post
Hey Bronzegod's clone

where is your gang leader keewee?
I have not posted here a long time and have kept away for various reasons.

However I can't keep quiet when wild accusations like this are made.

I don't know who you are but there is no reason for me to create a clone to bother slyer. I do not know him or have anything against slyer.

In fact, I am thankful to slyer for keeping this forum alive with good FRs.

Whoever you are, or whoever you are serving, please check and double check that you have your facts right.

The last time someone accused ME of being maxstd when I have no involvement in any of those conflicts.

Luckily people like omnia came out to verify that maxstd is not me.

Once again, I would implore everyone to please check carefully before making wild accusations. This is because not only do these accusations hurt the wrong people, but it allows whoever it is that is attacking slyer or others to operate under an additional smoke screen.

Please get it right and don't nail the wrong person.

I AM NOT FORBIDDEN87. You may not like me, but don't try to drag me into the wars of others when I am NOT involved at all.

Also, don't just randomly accuse me whenever you see a clone. I know you or whoever you serve has something against me but that does not mean you should LIE and try to get others to attack me by LYING that certain clones are mine when they're not.

Thank you and please man up and applogise for what you have done here.

I think you obviously know that you've made a mistake but went ahead anyway with your baseless accusations just because you have something against me.

But you and your friends should concentrate on nailing the right person rather than the wrong one.

Please apologise for your mistake immediately and stop lying please.
Old 29-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lord forbidden87, me not king la. i am just an average joe with loads of sperm
Envy you load of sperm,I only can go 3 time in a week.
Old 30-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have not posted here a long time and have kept away for various reasons.

However I can't keep quiet when wild accusations like this are made.

I don't know who you are but there is no reason for me to create a clone to bother slyer. I do not know him or have anything against slyer.

In fact, I am thankful to slyer for keeping this forum alive with good FRs.

Whoever you are, or whoever you are serving, please check and double check that you have your facts right.

The last time someone accused ME of being maxstd when I have no involvement in any of those conflicts.

Luckily people like omnia came out to verify that maxstd is not me.

Once again, I would implore everyone to please check carefully before making wild accusations. This is because not only do these accusations hurt the wrong people, but it allows whoever it is that is attacking slyer or others to operate under an additional smoke screen.

Please get it right and don't nail the wrong person.

I AM NOT FORBIDDEN87. You may not like me, but don't try to drag me into the wars of others when I am NOT involved at all.

Also, don't just randomly accuse me whenever you see a clone. I know you or whoever you serve has something against me but that does not mean you should LIE and try to get others to attack me by LYING that certain clones are mine when they're not.

Thank you and please man up and applogise for what you have done here.

I think you obviously know that you've made a mistake but went ahead anyway with your baseless accusations just because you have something against me.

But you and your friends should concentrate on nailing the right person rather than the wrong one.

Please apologise for your mistake immediately and stop lying please.
I've reported this matter to Sammy boss. Hopefully he can clear this up for us.

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpos...postcount=2277
Old 30-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
I suggest you stay the fuck out of this. Are you King Slyer's dog?
You are more likely to be a dog since you are barking everywhere.
Are you the new clone of the loser which i mentioned in my signature?

I guess it's hard to teach old dog new tricks
Old 18-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Hong Hong (16W04)

Hong Hong (16W04)...23 yr old mm fm Dalian, Liaoning...attractive sweet demure looker, wears little if any make up, nice bright eyes, has a fresh feminine classic (gu dian) nu ren wei appeal!...this Dongbei mm looks even more attractive wif her long hair worn down...165cm tall, gd ht...abit big boned n slightly bah bah, curvy sexy bod...C-cup boobs, lovely perky firm yet soft wif brown cherry shaped tits...big sexy juicy ass, pussy abit bushy no smell...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is also vgd...nice sweet shy soft spoken mm who cums across as innocent n genuine...strong natural gfe feeling as session progressed...light frenching, turned more passionate n sensuous when high wif biting of lips!....

Shower full soapy srcub wif a soothing shoulder massage...

Bed action full pkge svcs...v nice boob/bod massage on me back wif shiok boobs, bod n pussy feel...vgd soothing catbath circular wet motion style....damn bloody shiok wet lick of me perineum n balls while she hj wif me on all 4s, followed by solid titillating ar lick style!!.....pleasurable bbbj lick n suck, suction quite shiok...manoeuvred her into 69 for prelude tonguefu, got her squirming n gasping abit while she gobbled me cock!...

Climbed on top of her...nice boobs bod n pussy feel, caressed her face, she looking coy, soft, sweet n innocent...gently kissed, turned into lighf frenching...kneaded, fondled n squeezed her lovely boobs...think her period fast approaching so her tits v sensitive, thus did not suck...instead licked her bod all over, soft moans fm her n then did me tonguefu which was v shiok as her clitty is super sensitive n me tongue lashing got her jerking, squirming, hands gripping the bedsheets n soft moans turning into gasps of pleasure + wet!....

Fj vgd as she naturally let herself go to enjoy, hands all over each others bods, responsive submissive feel, soft moans wif passionate sensuous frenching n biting of me lips when high!...best enjoyed: mish wif her legs closed tightly squeezing me cock; sideways wif gd access to her boobs n clitty, accentuated by side mirror effect; doggie becuz of her big sexy juicy ass, squeezed her ass cheeks while pumping!; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind wif her lovely boobs bouncing abt, me squeezing them, then pulled her close to french when I shot me load...ended wif cuddling, light frenching n warm friendly conversation! ...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Hong Hong...demure submissive gentle natural gfe allure...has gem potential...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 20-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tian Tian (16W04) - A Great Natural Frencher!

Tian Tian (16W04)...25 yr old mm fm Hunan...fair, quite chio, sexy sultry mm wif nice bright foxy eyes...has a really soft sensuous tongue (found out later to my delight while frenching passionately!!)...looks more chio wif her hair worn down, has nu ren wei appeal n also bears a slight resemblance to local model Michayla!....159-160cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod wif smooth skin n a lovely back ...A+ cup boobs wif beautiful yet erotic big juicy cherry shaped pinkish tits!!...small perky juicy ass...beautiful tasty pink moist oyster, nicely trimmed/shaved pussy...prolly one of the most beautiful oysters that i hv seen n tasted in GL currently!!....no previous skin trade experience...gd friend of Jia Yu (1617).. looks a bit like Jap AV starlet Ai Himeno,but when she lowers her head to blow or catbath,from that angle she really resembles Vivian Lai...also Michelle Chong...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is excellent...bubbly, vivacious mm who strikes me as genuine as well...willing to pls n fun company...damn solid shiok passionate sensual frenching, prolly one of the best natural feel frenchers that I hv had first time call!!...

Helped me strip n I helped her strip...me in me BD suit, she in her sexy black bra n sexy black thong (looked appealing due to the contrast wif her fair smooth skin), raba back n front accentuated by mirrors effect...great bod, pussy n ass feel, first in her lingerie n then followed by full flesh feel when she was nude...passionate senuous frenching fm the get go, caressed her face, great open eyes contact!!...

Full svcs pkge both in shower n bed...

Shower action...soapy raba front n back, her leg/thigh rubbing me groin, lovely frenching, hands all over each others bod...warm water bbbj, gd suction deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action: me lying on me front first...vgd bod n pussy feel on me back bod...soothing yet sensual catbath...me all 4s, shiok licks of me perinuem n balls, balls suck wif hj...ar vgd wet lick style...followed by underneath bbbj deepthroat...now turned lay on me back...great bod n pussy feel while we frenched!...licked me nips, chest n groin...ar again wif me legs lifted up...then lick n suck of me balls followed by solid slurpy deepthroat bbbj...

My turn to takeover...really went to town tweaking, licking n sucking on her beautifully large cherry shaped pinkish tits!...damn bloody shiok sight n feel wif nice sensuous response fm her...eyes rolling, hands caressing me hair n face, soft moans!!...then licked her bod all over which finally led me to her lovely pink moist oyster!...me tonguefu got a vgd response fm her!!...squirming, moans, hands gripping the sheets, wet wet wet!

Fj vgd as she totally let herself go naturally to enjoy...v responsive wif super duper shiok passionate sensuous frenching, her soft sweet tongue made me throbbing cock even harder in her pussy!!...best enjoyed: mish wif her legs closed tightly ard me cock squeezing; doggie wif her lower legs entwined ard me legs making for a snug bouncy fit!; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spread eagled, me pumping,her hands ard me neck n back, eyes fixed on mine; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind...ended wif cuddling, nice conversation n shiok frenching...!...

Overall had a v enjoyable bonk wif this Tian Tian...damn shiok passionate sex + gd company...definite gem material
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 03-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

HanZi韩子(16W04)

busty newbie Han Zi 韩子(16W04)...ShanDong mm, quite fair with natural D(?) cup boobs & small tits, silky long hair...158cm to 160cm tall...curvy sexy bod...chio fm close range wif sharp facial features...
Old 06-02-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Twilight Zone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Has anyone tried MeiZhi 16w04 before, apart from others ? Is her service good ? a good frencher ? The last time I looked for her she was on her off days. End up trying Wen Wen who is now ROD. Will look for MeiZhi soon.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Zone View Post
Has anyone tried MeiZhi 16w04 before, apart from others ? Is her service good ? a good frencher ? The last time I looked for her she was on her off days. End up trying Wen Wen who is now ROD. Will look for MeiZhi soon.
MeiZhi is leaving tomorrow!Wish her all the best!
Old 25-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sleepyallday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologise for my ignorant does this hse provide cat100 as well? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1