The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

More like never earn much money here , starting all these bao rumors again
Old 23-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
So fast,i tried her 3 times only😢
Luckily she allowed me to do a cum on face once.
Old 23-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Luckily she allowed me to do a cum on face once.
she allowed me raw dick pussy rubbing..he he
Old 25-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

My personal ranking of the tall gal list is as follows:

1. Jia Fei (1.67m) - 1617
2. KK (1.73m) - 1667
3. Dan Dan (1.67m) - 1654A
4. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033
5. Mitchelle (1.70m) - 1612
6. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036

All, except Nian Nian, are candidates for rtf as Nian Nian does not offer frenching and other stuff. Mitchelle is willing to learn and improve. Believe she will be better in time to come.

There are bonkable WLs slightly shorter than 1.66m e.g. Mozi (1856) and Duo Duo (16W04) who are good rtf candidates for me too.

Have not tried the following two:

Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036
Ting Ting (1.69m) - 1669
Old 25-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
My personal ranking of the tall gal list is as follows:

2. KK (1.73m) - 1667
3. Dan Dan (1.67m) - 1654A
4. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033
6. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036

All, except Nian Nian, are candidates for rtf as Nian Nian does not offer frenching and other stuff. Mitchelle is willing to learn and improve. Believe she will be better in time to come.

There are bonkable WLs slightly shorter than 1.66m e.g. Mozi (1856) and Duo Duo (16W04) who are good rtf candidates for me too.

Have not tried the following two:

Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036
Ting Ting (1.69m) - 1669
Bro...KK baleh Cina Kampong liao
Old 25-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Any tall ones with pretty faces?
Old 25-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zmfqtzmfqt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tingting 1669 was not bad. service 7.5/10, can try bro
Old 25-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmfqtzmfqt View Post
tingting 1669 was not bad. service 7.5/10, can try bro
Haha define 7.5/10. Doesnt give me much confidence. Does she do AR?
Old 25-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Not wonder I could not get her in the last one month. OKT kept on saying she was not working.

During the earlier period, waiting for KK could be really frustrating and in one instance the brother in the room kept on extending his rounds and I managed to get her after sitting on sofa for nearly 4 hours. I had also made booking with OKT and even on early arrival and yet he told me bluntly some brother had booked her for 3 sessions and asked me to come back in 3 hours' time. She has a few big clients and some of them could be generous to her.

KK may not be the prettiest wl but her good services especially in frenching , BBJ, gfe and AR as well as height more than compensate this aspect. I will miss this warm Tongbei girls. All the best to KK.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Not wonder I could not get her in the last one month. OKT kept on saying she was not working.

During the earlier period, waiting for KK could be really frustrating and in one instance the brother in the room kept on extending his rounds and I managed to get her after sitting on sofa for nearly 4 hours. I had also made booking with OKT and even on early arrival and yet he told me bluntly some brother had booked her for 3 sessions and asked me to come back in 3 hours' time. She has a few big clients and some of them could be generous to her.

KK may not be the prettiest wl but her good services especially in frenching , BBJ, gfe and AR as well as height more than compensate this aspect. I will miss this warm Tongbei girls. All the best to KK.
Sounds exactly like Yang Tao
Old 25-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I read with some sadness that KK has left us. She was my fav gal who provided sextifying svc to me. KK had attended a Chinese university and could communicate with me in English, a rare attribute among Chinese wls.

I did not have enough sessions with her as she was a popular wl and she did not really work in the last two months. She did tell me that she did not like Singapore and tried to save money for her future endeavours. Any way her departure was earlier than I thought.

All the best to her!
Old 25-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She had a ENT problem

That's why no choice got to go back seek treatment

Cos local doctor suggested doing a procedure

Which she turned down

She is a very nice lady

Wishing her get well soon
Old 25-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a real pity. Another of the better tall WL left prematurely! But it's better to get her ENT problem resolved, particularly if it is urgent.

The tall gal listing has dwindled to the following: (Kindly help update)

2. Ting Ting (1.69m) - 1669
3. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036
4. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036
6. Dan Dan (1.67m) - 1654A
7. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033
Old 26-06-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It's a real pity. Another of the better tall WL left prematurely! But it's better to get her ENT problem resolved, particularly if it is urgent.

The tall gal listing has dwindled to the following: (Kindly help update)

2. Ting Ting (1.69m) - 1669
3. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036
4. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036
6. Dan Dan (1.67m) - 1654A
7. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033
Hopefully she can find a proper TCM alternative
Old 26-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She had a ENT problem

That's why no choice got to go back seek treatment

Cos local doctor suggested doing a procedure

Which she turned down

She is a very nice lady

Wishing her get well soon
Hi bro unfit, I remember KK told me that her wisdom tooth did not grow properly and it led to toothache and infection from time to time. Dentist advised extraction and the procedure costed a thousand dollars and it would take about 2 weeks to heal. She was very reluctant to do the extraction in Singapore and wanted to do it in China. Is ENT procedure that you mentioned a related case of tooth extraction or a new case?

When did she cut her card? I am sorry in asking these questions because I care about this nice lady. Wish her a successful procedure and speedy recovery and happiness in her life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1