The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisma View Post
Any bro here could help recommend a driver in manila for driving us around ?

Your help will be very much appreciated.
When do you need ?

You can. Use grab but sometimes Grab is hard, with limited cars.
Old 21-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Have been stopped by kids who pulled my pants and all, and cops nearby only watching if I touched the kids.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/...years-old.html
Old 22-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Staying at Makati. Went to Greenbelt 3 to look for FL. Was walking around Starbucks and quite a few FL made eye contact and smiled at me. But most are old, fat or ugly. Finally a group of FLs called me over. Their leader is a middle aged FL that has seen better days. She is also plump with no waist. However seated next to her is a syt that could not be more than mid-20s. She has c-boobs, still shapely and pretty, short like the regular Pinoy. However she has a slim waist with large enough boobs that accentuated her hourglass figure.

The older FL said she is new, just been working 3 days and is looking for a friend. However asking price is US$200 or P6000! I said I never paid more than P3000. After haggling for a while, we agreed P3500 (she was a hottie and syt) and a slow but good service.

Brought her back to the hotel, as usual some hugging and foreplay. She asked for payment upfront. I was a bit hesitant having heard of scams but she said that she had been cheated before when clients do not pay and threaten to call hotel security. I decided to take the risk and pay her.

After I paid her, then she started to remove panty but still dressed and she sat on my lap and we kissed a few times, then she asked me to undress her and we went to shower. She washed me as usual and then she turned around to rub her ass on my dick from the back as I used my dick to rub her pussy from behind and she brought my hands to grab her boobs from behind. We humped for a minute or so and I think she was expecting me to penetrate her from behind doing a standing doggie in the shower. I did not as no condoms yet.

Shower was brief and we climbed to the bed, she gave me a short BBBJ that lasted less than a minute, then capped and she insisted on doggie (her favorite position she said). All the while she made exaggerated noises.

It was over quickly and she cleaned up and left.

Generally not much gfe or was very fake, despite wanting it to be slow and nice, it was fast and short. The whole thing from entering the room to exit lasted 20 mins.

I think I was carrotted, but she was a hottie, what to do.

Strange thing though, a few minutes after she left, the front desk called me to ask if I had a guest. Apparently hotel security has been trained to pick up FLs and they check to call the guest in case something has been stolen or the FL has murdered/robbed the guest, to make its all fine before letting the FL go. Also I wondered whether it was the FL that told them my room number or the hotel tracked me from when I entered with an FL.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
{pls dun not quote entire forum - edited by mod}

Strange thing though, a few minutes after she left, the front desk called me to ask if I had a guest. Apparently hotel security has been trained to pick up FLs and they check to call the guest in case something has been stolen or the FL has murdered/robbed the guest, to make its all fine before letting the FL go. Also I wondered whether it was the FL that told them my room number or the hotel tracked me from when I entered with an FL.
Lot of hotels stop girls leaving. But I doubt it's because of security because it's hard to build a case because prostitution is illegal in Philippines .. Maybe kaypoh security want to know who fucked her ���� that is my theory
Old 22-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Lot of hotels stop girls leaving. But I doubt it's because of security because it's hard to build a case because prostitution is illegal in Philippines .. Maybe kaypoh security want to know who fucked her ���� that is my theory
in hcm...hotel call me when gal come and leave...reason security making sure I knew what is happening and approves...

gal must deposit ID at reception b4 allowed to go up room...no ID no entry...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

Generally not much gfe or was very fake, despite wanting it to be slow and nice, it was fast and short. The whole thing from entering the room to exit lasted 20 mins.

I think I was carrotted, but she was a hottie, what to do.
Nah you weren't carroted. Manila is expensive. A hot girl for 3.5k is actually normal to below average cost depending on where you are. I think the service wasn't great because she may not have been into it much.

This is why when you get a girl like this you have to build up a bit more rapport and fuck her good. She's a hot girl who likes doggy so she's probably into a bit rougher sex (within reason of course.) Maybe it was too gentle and not enough hair pulling to get her wet.

My experience with regular girls in manila is that they like to be dominated a lot. I believe newer freelancers most likely have same mentality.
Old 22-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Currently in Manila and will be around Ortigas area.. any good massage place to explore? (:
Old 23-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
in hcm...hotel call me when gal come and leave...reason security making sure I knew what is happening and approves...

gal must deposit ID at reception b4 allowed to go up room...no ID no entry...
But that's not implemented across the board in all Hotel in Philippines. Star hotels do ask to register. My favorite haunt in Makati did not, I thought, but after a 3 some night, next day check out, reception says I have to Pay for additional occupant as Ms X or Y is considered extra. :P without batting an eye
Old 23-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hornyyoungboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
The Nuru naked massage service are available around Manila, they have 10 branches now, makati, Malate, Quezon, Parañaque, Pasay etc.

Go visit it, ask to see photo first at the reception counter.
Additional charge at the payment at the counter
HJ -1000
all the way, 3000- 4000

Each join will usually have a top class girl, really best.
Bro , i check online it says they only have outcall .
hmmm you mind sharing more info ? i may have gotten to the wrong place =(
Old 23-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Preggy said due date advanced.

End Jan seems she didn't know when she got pregnant
Old 25-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

one of those silly laws in Philippines. But Freddie Aguilar was let go for sex with a 15 year old, as parents of the girl refused to file charges, And he married the girl under muslim custom, so no retrospective case too !!

https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/rep...7610_1992.html

Section 10:

Section 10. Other Acts of Neglect, Abuse, Cruelty or Exploitation and Other Conditions Prejudicial to the Child's Development. –

(b) Any person who shall keep or have in his company a minor, twelve (12) years or under or who in ten (10) years or more his junior in any public or private place, hotel, motel, beer joint, discotheque, cabaret, pension house, sauna or massage parlor, beach and/or other tourist resort or similar places shall suffer the penalty of prision mayor in its maximum period and a fine of not less than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000): Provided, That this provision shall not apply to any person who is related within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity or any bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition or acts in the performance of a social, moral or legal duty.

That law is used if you fuck up somebody powerful. Or make yourself a target. Like some Swedish guy who yelled at some local and cops turned up to find he had a 22 year girl. And the affected party convinced the father of the girl to file the case under child abuse, RA 7610. The age gap clause, as the daughter was not a minor
Old 28-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

David's tea house menu

For those who want Chinese. Look for David's

Old 28-01-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Is LA Cafe still good with FL girls? What's the rate like now?

Should I stay at Jen Hotel or Mercure Ortigas for my coming holidays in early Mar?
Old 28-01-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Is LA Cafe still good with FL girls? What's the rate like now?

Should I stay at Jen Hotel or Mercure Ortigas for my coming holidays in early Mar?
It was a hit and miss then, it should still be so ..

Stay near where you plan to raid or you will spend a lot of time traveling
Old 29-01-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
It was a hit and miss then, it should still be so ..

Stay near where you plan to raid or you will spend a lot of time traveling
Any place to raid near Ortigas?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1