The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
shiok11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo8888 View Post
Xiao han is kiki or coco? Same person or not?
XH is XH. She's not Kiki or Coco.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Footman is a splendid one to beholdFootman is a splendid one to beholdFootman is a splendid one to beholdFootman is a splendid one to beholdFootman is a splendid one to beholdFootman is a splendid one to beholdFootman is a splendid one to behold
Re: New find at Outram Road

Fruit spa wechat account is inactive
Old 07-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 10
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Fruit spa still the usual few? Or got new? They no fb n WeChat inactive ...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 11
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
Fruit spa still the usual few? Or got new? They no fb n WeChat inactive ...
Went recently.. got new faces.. got a very big melon ML but duno her name.. face average..
Old 08-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
2-Nights-In-Bkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2-Nights-In-Bkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Went recently.. got new faces.. got a very big melon ML but duno her name.. face average..
Should be coco.. If new gal big melons I wanna try liao
Old 08-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
Should be coco.. If new gal big melons I wanna try liao

Not coco or Anna.. hopefully someone can share.. actually got 2 quite big melonn.. average looking with. O make up..
Old 08-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello can share contact or location? thank you !
Old 08-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 1
BootBoot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBootBoot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanChin View Post
Went to rtf XH last evening - shiok as her melons were bouncing up and down riding cowgirl. Yes, she is moving soon.
Do you mean you did FJ with her?
Shes hinted to this before with me and Ive only visited her two times.
Each time playability got higher.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 4
Chiongster23 is one of the Best!Chiongster23 is one of the Best!Chiongster23 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanChin View Post
Went to rtf XH last evening - shiok as her melons were bouncing up and down riding cowgirl. Yes, she is moving soon.
Wow she provide fj?
Old 09-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 10
Dogslife is a splendid one to beholdDogslife is a splendid one to beholdDogslife is a splendid one to beholdDogslife is a splendid one to beholdDogslife is a splendid one to beholdDogslife is a splendid one to beholdDogslife is a splendid one to beholdDogslife is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Wow she provide fj?
XH had been providing fj all the while
Old 09-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Wow she provide fj?
If you can pay she will let you song song gao jurong
Old 09-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
2-Nights-In-Bkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2-Nights-In-Bkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sad to say, vivi no more working.. Used to French her like no tomorrow. Haha
Old 09-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 4
afterburn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterafterburn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterafterburn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterafterburn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterafterburn is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
how much ? $120 or $150 ? on top of entrance ????
Add $50
Old 09-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
how much ? $120 or $150 ? on top of entrance ????
No entrance fee. The minimum charge start from 100
Old 09-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Up me and pm me for xh CTC
Advert Space Available
Closed Thread