The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi Bro, good one. So, it looks like my view of the pen being mightier is outvoted by 2 to 1, ha ha.
Bro Garfoo, penis is also pen lor. Ink inbisible one leh. After some day ink become yellow.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post

Hello Everyone:

According to Samsung (not sure if it is true), "The penis, mightier than the finger."!
I am surprised and frankly shocked that the honorable members of this August forum are treating this matter so lightly.

Such profound messaging has to be applauded, recorded and widely circulated.

Imagine if the finger was mightier than the penis.

The ramification Would have profound implications for all the honorable members of this August body. This would be a body blow to our member. It’s great role in the union of the sexes could be rendered impotent.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=turgid;19398695]Hello Garfoo:

I shared the advertisement by Samsung just to add some humour!

You are also correct to say that “KuKu Jiao can go soft (after doing his job).” Unless your penis is that of the incredible hulk which is like a rock!

Hi, Bro Turgid, I think we should have some humour in this forum. I am sure it is a sentiment many share with me. Cheers
Old 04-11-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Why is hulk's dickhead not green?
Old 04-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Why is hulk's dickhead not green?
This is a very valuable question. I also want to know...
Old 04-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Cos you are seeing the flesh (not skin) after pulling back the foreskin

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-11-2019, 07:37 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

L16H02 Sichuan tarma (they were not wearing numbers)

Lulu
Face: 8/10 pretty especially with glasses on
Body: 6/10 small boobs, ample butt
FJ: 7/10 tight
Bj: 6/10 sop
Overall: 7/10 not bad

Tried hard during water bed, sucked me everywhere. But small boobs so water bed not as shiok as it could have been lol. Can't speak English. Offered tarma with yiyi. Nice butt though.

Yiyi
Face: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10 nice handful of boobs and smooth butt
Fj: 6/10
Overall: 7/10 nice body

Have some gfe, like Chinese AV like that. No french.

Overall not perfect, but still worth la, quite shiok. Quite accommodating ba. Convo also ok. Maybe they don't like me so no french and bbbj, idk. If can only choose one I think Yiyi is better. Tarma is one shot only, but I can last forever anyways.

I might have enjoyed more if I didn't go to ye zi spa at Golden mile 2hours before, though. Knn this hobby really expensive sia. Hopefully I'll be able to quit soon. Even while writing this I'm still wondering when and which house I should go next, fuck.

They were the two prettiest faces i saw today in this house(imo), you should have no problem identifying them. Very friendly OKTs.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=nowayhose;19400196]L16H02 Sichuan tarma (they were not wearing numbers)

Lulu

Is there a house L16H02? I thought the smallest number is L16H06.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

[QUOTE=Garfoo;19400464]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post

Lulu

Is there a house L16H02? I thought the smallest number is L16H06.
it is 16W02
Old 04-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Cos you are seeing the flesh (not skin) after pulling back the foreskin

😅
the incredible Dick
Old 04-11-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
the incredible Dick
I was waiting for your response and the wait has been rewarding ...
Old 05-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ahh yes, my bad. I do remember it was on the Westerhout stretch of road, right at the end.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post

I might have enjoyed more if I didn't go to ye zi spa at Golden mile 2hours before, though. Knn this hobby really expensive sia. Hopefully I'll be able to quit soon. Even while writing this I'm still wondering when and which house I should go next, fuck..
LOL All of us seem to be suffering from the same problem. Keep trying to quit but instead keep going back and explore new targets. But, what the hack, life is short. Enjoy while one can

Cheers
Old 05-11-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
starlight999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1820 Coco

Face: 8/10 Big eye, like one of Jap AV MILF star (can't remember name)

Body: 8/10 silk skin, D cup boobs, round & big & soft with petty good to suck nipple, Curve MILF with meat at right place, 丰乳肥臀.

Catbath: kiss all over my body on the love chair during the bath, the best catbath service ever had.

BBBj: 10/10 strong, patience with seduce eye contact. like she wants to swallow the whole set bird in.

French: Deep and active french

69: hygiene. pink & soft abalone to eat when she strongly suck you from the other side.

FJ: 9/10 willing to please. we try all position and the best is to fuck from behind when rubbing her big butt. Pussy tight & wet, very juice.

Overall: 9/10

RTF: many time ald.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Guai Guai (GG), Hse 1606, for the 1st time

Prior to bonking GG, i outcalled one WL for the 1st time. She was slim and petite and was really pretty. Pussy was very tight. However, only reluctant lip pecking and even rejected lip pecking after 15 mins and used hand to block my face , kept checking cap, told me my hand could not touch the cap and only she could due to hygiene factor .....i had no mood to fuck her but still manage to thrust her 35 mins due to very tight pussy and her pretty face. Then i stopped as didnt even have the mood to activate beast mode to fuck and eject. Told her politely to go bathing ......before she left the room, she said that my moustache had caused frictional pain to her lips and chin and thus rejected lip pecking ........

Logged into forum and saw the thread on Guai Guai. Saw Dai Gor comments also. Outcalled her and she came in 45 mins later.

1) GG, from Hu Bei. Debut 6 months ago. Worked in a credit loan company before.

2) Pretty and cute. Sharp nose, small attractive lips. Pretty eyes. 27 yr old but looks like 23. Short hair. Standing at 1.54m, 42 kg. She is trying to lose some more weight. Nice body though with a little bit of tummy but body still looks attractive with B boobs. Had tatoos on her back, above right angkle and above left nipple.

3) GFE was solid. Nice frenching with tongue fight. I sucked 2 loads of her saliva. Then threw one load into hers, lol.

4) Nice pressed in raw rub but no raw penetration.

5) very tight pussy. So nice to thrust and grind in that love hole. Well Trimmed nice pussy. But so nice was the fuck session till i forgot to paint her.

6) Could take long poundings. With frequent short breaks (30 secs) in between, i ejected in grinding missionary and only 5 mins left. Didnt try the desired doggy on bed because the grinding missionary was so shiok that i didnt want to leave her cunt.......As usual, i enjoyed her grasping for air soft moanings, nice frenching, inhaling her breath, caress her face, kissed her face, ear, neck and the tight cunt grinding ......all these sensations, all in one really made me go wild ......

Also, i told her that she looked like one of my Consultant Architects and this really spiced up my bonking sentiment ....

7) Accomodating to all fucking positions i desired. X 1 in standing and X 10 on bed. She hugged me tight with her arms and she kept caressing my back and neck. Very nice feelings. Really enjoyed it.

Due to her pleasant smile, willing to please attitude, pretty cute face, nice B boob body, very tight pussy, passionate frenching .......made me enjoyed the sex fully and cummed in a blissful , wonderful, super shiok release.

Very sextifying ........I asked her whether had i fucked her till her legs became weak, she replied cutely that she was the one who made me punctured .......hahahaha, so cute )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1