The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
terryhehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelu717 View Post
Thank you for sharing, if there are any lady members reading this I would also like to have some input from the female perspective.

Just to give some history to this topic
I’m married for almost 20 years now but I can tell you that I can count the number of times my wife and I have sex with my fingers and toes.
During the 8 years of courtship my wife was very strict in absolutely no intercourse, of cos we were not saints and we had HJ each other probably about once a month.
she no confident that she can find a good source of income if divorce.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Well many are fine tune in the mind that intimacy is not part of a need healthy relationship. Many feel that is it a myth for men to use as a excuse to resolve our lust. Despite there are articles that mention.

Communication even after communication and it is still the same? worse from once a while intimacy to zero? That is the ironic part was told this "You expect to much pattern intimacy why need so much pattern?" So i guess the end of it the problem was push to the men for having too much Karma sutra pattern in the mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhLawdHeComin View Post
Is it typically a singapore thing that married women drift away from sex in the relation? Is it cultural or is it that couples lack communication generally speaking?

Last edited by acidicavex; 11-09-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tats really bad of u bro wat u are doing to yr wifey ?? ....this will very likely drive her into the arms and legs of another man...if she doesn't, and still stays faithful and loyal to you, it is even more chek ark of u to deny her sex that she so rightfully deserves as yr wife and expects to get it from u her husband...is tat wat u like to see happen to her and ultimately your marriage??? .. if u don't want to service her, then better pass to bros here who can help you sexstify her...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Kenrick, pls encourage yourself to service your wife in bed. Otherwise she will be forced by herself into cuckolding you as Rickey stated clearly and TS’s Wife cheated him in return
Thanks bro and sis for your advise. The environment is rather difficult to get into the mood, while staying with PIL and having a kid in the room. First step is to get both of us less physically and emotionally drained out from work and kid.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 6
balianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbalianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbalianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If we man has too much pattern in our mind then why need to have so many type of food ? Sexual desire and hunger belongs in the same group of primal instinct if you want to compare one to the other at least really put them side by side?
Old 11-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Katie956 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What a good wife u are sis Katie .. if only all wives are like you, sexstisfying their husbands so well sexually... then i think there won't be any need for prostitutes anymore... the world's oldest trade will go out of business... u are a living example of wat every wife shd be and do to her husband in bed ...good, keep it up!!!
Thanks for the compliment. Just doing my part as a wife and also it can be really fun in the bedroom if both parties are open to trying new stuff. But provided both must enjoy sex first..
Old 11-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhLawdHeComin View Post
Is it typically a singapore thing that married women drift away from sex in the relation? Is it cultural or is it that couples lack communication generally speaking?
Don't know about other cultures, say, foreign like Thai, Viet or PRC wife.

But for SG Chinese females of those Gen X times (now late 30s or reach 40), they are brought up to view sex as "dirty" and less aware of the role for pleasure or the need for intimacy to maintain healthy relationship. In that generation, focus on building family is based on good education, good well-paying jobs to sustain comfortable lifestyle - and that is deemed enough.

Those who are married are "good" girls from good families and went to good schools ... you get the picture.

Nowadays situation changing though. Even teachers also anyhow and virgin bride almost extinct already!
Old 11-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenrick View Post
Thanks bro and sis for your advise. The environment is rather difficult to get into the mood, while staying with PIL and having a kid in the room. First step is to get both of us less physically and emotionally drained out from work and kid.
Good that you explain yr family situation. .. but it's still best u work to solve yr problem sooner rather than later b4 another guy steps in n take yr wife away.. e.g both of u shd move out of yr PIL's place to another place of yr own nearby to PIL.. the possibility of a 3rd party coming in between is there n real... do not take the problem lightly n discount the possibility.. Best wishes to both of u and hope u do yr duty as a husband to satisfy all her sexual needs all the time esp when she asks or need sex from u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Don't know about other cultures, say, foreign like Thai, Viet or PRC wife.

But for SG Chinese females of those Gen X times (now late 30s or reach 40), they are brought up to view sex as "dirty" and less aware of the role for pleasure or the need for intimacy to maintain healthy relationship. In that generation, focus on building family is based on good education, good well-paying jobs to sustain comfortable lifestyle - and that is deemed enough.

Those who are married are "good" girls from good families and went to good schools ... you get the picture.

Nowadays situation changing though. Even teachers also anyhow and virgin bride almost extinct already!
Very well said n true... agree with the bro .. nowadays not easy to find a virgin bride esp if they r not the religious type of girls

Old 11-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie956 View Post
I think compatibility in bed is very important. And it keeps the flame in relationship going. So I always make an effort to bbbj him and make him enjoy the process. It is also my way of preventing infidelity as I dont wan him to tell me one day that he cheat bcos I didnt satiafy him or give him enough sex. Hopefully it works.

Then again, me too have my needs so when he is busy, i will just satisfy myself at home.
sis Katie ,, you really make it a point to bbbj your hubby ,, lucky guy
he should be one of the happy man around
when he is busy you should try to tease him to service you,, haha

how did you sex- tit- fly at home, tell us le ,, with toys ?
Old 11-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Very well said n true... agree with the bro .. nowadays not easy to find a virgin bride esp if they r not the religious type of girls
Virgin? Secondary school have chance.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru View Post
Virgin? Secondary school have chance.
Yes, of course u r rite... but here we r talking abt girls aged 20 or above who are ready to marry...

Last edited by Rickey; 13-09-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I’m 35, married for 4-5 years, and before that we paktor for 8 years?

During paktor stage, almost every week at least once if there’s an opportunity (e.g. parents not at home etc).

After marriage, few times a month, she even take pills so we can birth control and do planning.

For the past 2-3 years, one year can count using fingers and toes.

She declared that she don’t like sex at all. So that’s the crux of the problem.
Wah Bro that's totally my situation. I outsource frequently nowadays, no choice
Old 13-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaks View Post
Wah Bro that's totally my situation. I outsource frequently nowadays, no choice
Feels so sad tat tis problem is still ongoing n looks like can never be solved ...and many bros still having tis problem today...how sad it is for these marriages whether it is the husband not sexstifying their wives enough or vice versa ...actually myself just met up recently with a very pretty lady on the streets and found to my shock tat she was in the midst of a divorce from her husband...already got a kid

Old 14-09-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's why sometimes it's good for wifey to give birth by caesarian
Bro, caesarian birth means giving fathers no sex activity for a couple of months.

My wifey couldn’t have sexual intercourse with me for 6 months to recover after my daughter was born by C section. Luckily her sex drive was back to normal after 6 months. During 6-month period, I fucked hot FLs to release my seeds
Old 14-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
Bro, caesarian birth means giving fathers no sex activity for a couple of months.

My wifey couldn’t have sexual intercourse with me for 6 months to recover after my daughter was born by C section. Luckily her sex drive was back to normal after 6 months. During 6-month period, I fucked hot FLs to release my seeds
Yup, u r right bro... to me its more terok than normal birth ...no sex for at least one or 2 mths, the pain of surgery, leaving a surgical scar at her abdomen, pussy shaved bald by nurses etc... so many disadvantages... but quite a no. of wives prefer it this way than normal birth as they r scare of the pain of normal childbirth ...in everything there's always pros and cons..

Last edited by Rickey; 14-09-2019 at 09:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1