The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
I grew up and became a man

Hi, my name is leo. I was born and raised in singapore. Even though my parents were average Income earners, we managed to get by pretty comfortably in this country.

I grow up in a family of 5. My parents, my elder twin sisters and myself.

They provided me with everything I needed in life. Education, food, shelter and what not. I was blessed by the love of my family for a good 28 years.

Especially under the surveillance of my elder sisters, whom were 2 years older than me, kept a watchful eye on me in my primary and secondary school.

Jess and January. My twin sisters.. even though my Sisters are very attractive, I would say I don't look too bad either.

1st Jan 2019

New year. My Sisters were celebrating their friends 30th birthday at a bar across our apartment. I had just woke up after a night of partying at zouk for countdown and was pretty much exhausted.

Time check: 6pm

My phone started ringing as I dragged my feet out of bed....

...........Ya what you want?

Jess: Leo! Are you at home?!

Leo: yes .......... why???

Jess: I forgot to bring my portable charger out. Can you run down to wala wala bar quickly? Pleaseeee!

Leo: Sigh alright....

Jess: Anyway! Join us if you have nothing on! Wear nicer hor! See you!

My forgetful Sister. Jess. Well, she was one of those girls in a popular Volleyball group whom attracts attention of many growing secondary students whom have a thing or two for athletic girls.

It was pretty hard for Jess to remain single throughout her teenage years especially when she has a pair of natural big brown eyes and a Darlie advertisement smile you would expect from a commercial model. Jess also became pretty fit with all the volley trainings she had to participate three times a week which shaped her natural peachy bums of what it is today.

She would wear her jersey after school hours and grace her presence in the canteen with a table full of onlookers. Well, mainly teenage boys to be exact. But she only had her eyes on one guy..... well... it's my relief teacher. Mr Tan....

Mr Tan, during then, well.. was 12 years older than my Sister jess. A handsome geek, armed with a degree, a military background and a pair of biceps that were bigger than any of the boys in my secondary. Naturally, only someone this outstanding could catch my Sister attention.

But it was never meant to be hers when she's only sweet 16 right.....? Still, she had 4 ex boyfriends till to this day I could remember.... oh well, nothing to be proud about my gifted photography memory. I would rather have my sisters features...

After Jess hang up the phone, I quickly went to change and wore my favourite black polo tee along with my somewhat rugged jeans that I have worn for years. What? It was just a bar across my house.

Time checked: 7.20pm

I stepped into Wala Wala bar. Trying to spot my twin Sisters. They sat at the extreme corner of the bar. I could see afew buckets of half drank beers and a bottle of Martell. The table spells nothing but trouble.

In between them, there was this girl. She was wearing a dark blue top. Petite size, light make up, diamond shaped face paired along with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. She looked into my direction as though she recognise me and smiled.

I could not believe my eyes.

As I stood frozen. I recalled... this lady..

Whom my sisters had brought back after their Volleyball trainings in year 2004

This lady..

Whom I first fantasied and masturbated to when I was in secondary 2.

This lady..

Whom makes my heart beat accelerate whenever she walked towards me.

This lady..

My biggest crush. dreamiest crush. heart yearned crush.....

now right in front of me.

She stood up and walked towards me..

Those overwhelming feelings I had, started coming back as I remain frozen on my feet.

What should I do...? My feet is still frozen!

I almost couldn't breathe when she gave me a big hug.

Mmmmmmh!

How are you leo! It's been awhile!!!! Wow pretty tall now! What are you? 1.75 already?!

Haha....!!

Hi... er..Claire. It's.. it's..Nice to see you.. again.....

She's Claire

... Claire Tan Hui Qi.

Year 2004

02 jan 2004

Boy !! Wake up! Going to be late for your first day of school already! Now what time already 7am you want to get scolding from daddy again issit ?!

Time check: 6.30am

My mom. Yelling at the top of her voice while making Milo for her 3 children. She would make a standard breakfast meal for us. 1 cup of Milo, 2 toast of bread. Spread with kaya on one side, and butter on the other.

Like many other typical mom, she would exaggerate the time so that we would jump out of bed to get ready for school. Only to realise we could actually catch another 5-10 more mins of precious sleep.

Usually, my mom would wake both my sister up before me. Well girls needed more time to prepare. Even though both my sisters don't have the habit to shower in the morning, it was my habit to get a good rinse in the morning so that I could gel my hair easier with (good look gel).

Leo: mummy! Only 6:30 la !! Where got 7....

(Yawn)

Jess: mummy! How come today you make the Milo no taste one!

Mom: aiya! I put one scope only! Nowadays weather very hot later your body heaty I tell you!

January: Don't worry mummy! We still very young and healthy! Not like didi Everyday only know how to drink coke!

Mom: Oi boy ah! I tell you ah better don't drink so much coke later your teeth is going to get a decay!

Leo: ya la ya la! Aiyo.... I want 2 scope of Milo powder ah! !

Mom: tsk....

Dad: dear I leave house already... Jess jan and Leo. Daddy go first... first day of school better don't be late understand?

All: yes sir!!!

My dad is policeman. A typical 12 hours working shift, sometimes he starts at 8am, sometimes he starts at 8pm. But he was the type of man who will reach his station earlier than what is expected of him.

He likes to relax and have a cup of coffee at the station before he starts his shift. He's nearly fifty but he maintains his weight and does his routine jogging twice a week.

He loves all of us and would always tell my mom to take it easy on us whenever we fail a subject. He's chill, humble and of course very law abiding. He taught us on people watching, communication skills and courtesy lessons.

Whereas my mom, also in her mid forty, always focus on our grades. She easily gets nervous when our exams are coming and made sure we all attend our tuition lessons regularly to keep up with our subjects. I guess it's a good balance to have my both my parents around.

My mom works at the mama shop nearby our place as a part time stall assistant. She opens her stall at 8am in the morning and comes home at 3pm mid evening. One good thing about it is that out fridge is always blessed with a good load of packet drinks. Chrysanthemum tea, green tea, ice lemon tea, milo, lychee and what not.

She gets it at a cheaper rate from her boss whom she had worked for a decade.

I Guess my mom biggest concerns will always be on me and Jess. I am in a normal technical stream and my Sister Jess, is in normal academy. The smartest of all will be my eldest Sister, January, she is in the express stream.

Since young, January had no issues with her studies and she had the discipline in her to study way before exams were coming. She loves reading and one could say she is a nerd. But she's a pretty looking nerd. She would also catch a fair amount of attention from the boys in my school but never as much as compared to Jess.

While Jess would attracts manly 'bad boys', January would attracts the better boys or I would say the average normal ones. I was closer to January in my primary school days but I slowly got closer to my other Sister Jess, since she's always 'influencing' me with all the latest trend out there and what not.

I mean it's all part of growing up and puberty right? I wanna look cooler hanging out with Jess as compared to hanging out with January.

For What? To attract more girls attention la ! Alamak....

Overall.... I guess I am blessed enough to say that I have a happy family.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 05-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: I grew up and became a man

good read so far bro!!!

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 05-10-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: I grew up and became a man

7:15am (5mins more till school gate close)

Mr Chua, an ex police officer, our school discipline master stood by the gate as he watch students rushing in.

The new batch of secondary one students were accompanied by their parents right until the school gate where Mr Chua stood.

Mr Chua: Good morning parents. Your child will be in safe hands.. Secondary 1 students please proceed to the school hall.. all secondary 1 students, please proceed to school hall at level 2.

I saw the students and briefly recalled one year ago when I was like them. Except it was my sisters who accompanied me instead as they did not want to be seen with my mom and dad.

I couldn't have felt more proud as I walked right to the gate and greeted Mr Chua to let others know that I'm not a new student here. He briefly acknowledged me by nodding. I am now in secondary 2. A senior to the secondary 1 students. Just 1 more year till I wear the Long pants........

Mr Chua: Jess! Tuck in your shirt properly! It's the first day of school please! See your Sister can tuck in why you cannot?

Jess: k lor....

Jess stopped and tucked in her uniform before heading in. Well it's Jess. No surprise that jess wears ankle socks, had friendship bands and slings a Roxy bag across her shoulders.

We strolled into the outdoor parade square where Jess and January separates from me as we headed to our respective rows. I am finally joining the rest at the parade square for assembly.

The secondary 2 batch row is located right in front of the parade square where it was subsequently followed on by the secondary 3, 4 and 5 being at the back.

Mini stage location located here.
2 flag poles located in front of stage.

(First row)
Secondary 2
Express row
Normal acad row
Normal tech row (my location)

Secondary 3
Express row
Normal acad row
Normal tech row

Secondary 4
Express row (January location)
Normal acad row (Jess location)
Normal tech row

Secondary 5

We were all clustered nicely with 30 - 35 students in a class within a row.

There were 5 express classes, 3 normal academic classes and 2 normal technical classes within a level.

Almost 900 students or so in a parade square every morning.

I guess it's only average size for a neighbourhood school.

After our morning assembly, we would all head back to our class by 8am.

Time check: 11am (Lower secondary 1 and 2 Recess)

Me and my friends ran down to the canteen immediately. We wanted to order our food quickly and see our fresh batch of pretty juniors in secondary 1.

And that recess, was the very day I knew my first Girlfriend. Cheryl Leong.

Cheryl had bangs. Slightly shorter than me. She was 140 tall and had cute black puppy eyes with a cute ponytail. She wasn't a hot stuff but she was cute. Cute in her own way. Her petite body frame and rosy cheeks attracted me as I stared at her while eating my chicken rice.

Shawn: eh ! Why you keep see see her? You want the number right?

Leo: eh no la.... she cute what

Shawn: cute take number la! Come I help you!

Eh wait no!!! Eh!!! Shawn...!

Shawn quickly rush over the Cheryl's table before I could stop him. Being a typical ah Beng, Shawn said:

Chio bu. 我朋友要你号码 leh? 可以给吗? (my friend want you number leh? Can give?)

When he pointed at me, I could see Cheryl blushing and her friends that sat beside her give approval nods and said 可以可以给!(can give can give).

And from then, 2 weeks into sms-ing with Cheryl, I was officially her stead.

Things escalated very quickly between us. We held hands the first week, exchange hugs during the second, and we kissed after the third week.

I still remembered the day we kissed.

That day, i walked Cheryl home after school. We brought ice creams and can drinks before sitting down at the playground nearby her home in Queenstown.

It is our usual lovey dovey spot and is also a spot where is slightly isolated away from the hdb blocks.

Leo: dear, i drink your ice lemon tea ok? Mine finish already...

Cheryl: see la because you drink so fast! Ok don't finish all ah!

Leo: orh...

Leo: dear ah... erm... I heard people say that if I drink the other person can drink... means we already kiss each other la? Like indirect ?

Cheryl: err...... huh..... ya maybe hor.....

Leo: how ah?

Cheryl: erm......

Leo: like this we just kiss la since i already drink from your drink... no difference what...

My heart begin racing as I asked....

Cheryl: but I scare...

My heart raced even faster as I looked around our surrounding to Ensure no one was watching....

Cheryl: erm ok but you must fast fast later people see......

Leo: ok I very fast one....

I went in for the kiss. With my eyes open. It was soft, innocent and delicate.

I could taste strawberry from her lips. Her lips were small. Her eyes remained close as I stuck my lips onto hers... I held both her hands.. and release my lips...

Leo: dear... nice anot?

Cheryl: I don't know dear... you like it?

Leo: I think so.....

Cheryl: you.... want to kiss me... again?

Yes dear... yes I do....

I went in for the second kiss. Savouring the taste of strawberries. I release and attacked and release and attacked.

Clearly we didn't know how should to kiss but I went on and on and on. My heart raced like mad as I gentle held onto her waist.

Cheryl became comfortable as she positioned her head onto my chest and tilted her head upwards. She place her hands gently on my thighs and rubbed her thumb on them.

It was the first time I felt a full erection. I bet she didn't know her thumb fondling my thighs would cause me an erection. By I loved the feeling...

It was indescribable.

Mmmuuck.. mua..cks... muacks....

Hmmm.... muaaaks...

it was slow... it was guilty... she kissed gently on my lips... then she went for the corner of my lips. Then she went below my Chin... then she went back for my lips again...

My erection got so hard until I had precumed.

I was horny. But I didn't know what horny was.

All I knew...

Was everything felt right. I was ready to say I love you Cheryl... I really really love you a lot dear...............

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 06-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
fanwoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start bro, please continue...
Old 06-10-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LindelofBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 06-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please share more TS
Old 06-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Nice story please continue soon
Old 06-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, camping for more
Old 06-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice write up, please continue.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Jackika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, hope to read more
Old 07-10-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Osima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Do keep your story coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1