The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Weekend of action with a white redhead girl (pics also)

An unexpected weekend of fun with an Aussie girl.

I met Clare on tinder. She was a 28 year old Caucasian girl with milky white skin and bright red hair. She had a slim to average build body and was about 155cm tall. Her breasts were small, probably a B cup but still quite perky. All in all she looked quite beautiful and had a girl next door look to her. Clare looked somewhat innocent but I could have never guessed that was a complete slut. Clare was visiting Singapore for the weekend when we matched each other.
We met for lunch near Mecure Hotel in Bugis where she was staying. Her glowing red hair was instantly recognisable, she had light freckles on her face that was quite cute. Clare was wearing something quite basic just a pair of short shorts with a crop top. We instantly hit it off chatting about various things eventually leading to sexual matters. She was quite forward and I could tell she was adventurous. Not before long after lunch, Clare invited me to join her in her room to chill.

Upon entering the room Clare immediately stuck her tongue into my mouth for a deep French kiss. She just had one thing on her mind and that was getting a good fuck and I was eager to deliver. As we frenched I groped her ass before she pushed me onto the bed. With me watching her Clare slowly removed her top, then her bra revealing her breasts and her small pinkish nipples that begged to be sucked on. She then turned around and removed her shorts leaving only her white panties on. Her ass was plump and looked delicious. She walked toward me and joined me on the bed before we engaged into more kissing. By then Clare had already stripped me down to my underwear. I slowly attacked her nipples sucking and gently biting them to which Clare let out a few moans. Whilst I was sucking on her breasts Clare’s hands began fondling my hard cock outside my underwear, She then put her hand inside my underwear and slowly started wanking my throbbing cock. She then pushed me back onto the pillows and leaned in close to my cock as if she was studying it. Clare then began to slowly lick my cock from the shaft up to the head, before she proceeded to give me a slow wet blowjob.

Her blowjob skills were quite unique. She would spread my legs open before taking the whole cock into her mouth and gagging on it. My cock was drenched with her saliva and even made a puddle on the bedsheets. It was an amazing feeling the way she sucked my cock.

I then decided it was my turn to please her. I turned Clare around and stripped off her underwear. Her pussy was somewhat bushy with red pubic hair. Something I was seeing for the first time and it was a turn on. I dived right in, licking and sucking her cunt before fingering her. She was moaning in pleasure before a few minutes begged me to fuck her.

We had no condoms but I couldn’t care about doing her Raw as she was a complete slut for me. I positioned myself on top of Clare and inserted my cock in slowly before speeding up. Clare moaned in pleasure, her pussy felt tight and the sight of my dark cock against her plain white pussy was a delight. We swapped positions where Clare rode me like a cowgirl which also induced her first orgasm but that didn’t stop her, she continued to bounce up and down on my cock with her breasts flailing about.

Clare got off my cock and positioned herself into the doggy position. She wanted to be rammed. I hovered behind her and slapped her ass cheeks twice which let out a moan in her. I then began ramming Clare from the back. Her ass was well cushioned for some ramming. Clare began moaning louder and louder before she arrived at another orgasm.

However unexpectedly without a knock on the front door, a man on housekeeping duties came in. We had forgot to lock the door and didn’t put up a DND sign. Clare and I were right in the middle of fucking and we were both being watched by this man. I didn’t stop pounding Clare and in between her moans Clare yelled to the man to get the fuck out. Scared and confused the housekeeper scrambled off. I was so aroused at the sight of someone watching me fuck this crazy white bitch that I had to cum. Clare told me to cum in her mouth. We both hopped off the bed and Clare got on the floor and opened her mouth while i stood over her and aggressively wanked off right into her mouth with some of my cum splashing right into her cheeks.

Clare let out a smile and walked to the shower to clean up where I then joined her. We both felt asleep after and Clare asked me to stay over with her for the weekend.... to be continued

Clare, during our weekend
Old 11-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
BuddingSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Weekend of action with a white redhead girl (pics also)

Nice share with pics bro. Upped u!
Old 11-10-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Great sharing bro. More pics pls.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Kimmy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue
Old 11-10-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

U local? U do us proud
Old 12-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 13-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 13-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
hitsales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start, please continue TS
Old 13-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

SaturnPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, support for more
Old 14-10-2019, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 14-10-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 14-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Devil320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really brave to go commando man. Nice story but take care of yourself bro
Old 14-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

genred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girl has a very sexy butt!
Old 15-10-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1