The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why women do not prefer muscular body man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
got sample?
Old 12-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
Actually, who told you it’s muscles? It has always been height.
Follow by dress sense, personally hygiene, charming character, able to hold decent conversation and some sweet talk...

Also depends on what kind of girls you want to attract, early 20s - 30s goes for dad bod, late 30s to early 40s goes for lean build.

Ultimately, should look for ppl who appreciates YOU and not someone who wants to be driven in a continental car.. you might be attracting the wrong crowd, maybe the girls thought that you’re into grinder and not tinder.
Agree on height and dress sense being the main thing more than muscles. But I'm frankly skeptical about the "20s to 30s girls go for dad bods" claim. I'm 26 and I see girls my age and younger or older till their early 30s still go into a tizzy for guys who are Insta-fit and muscled.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

It’s how you make a woman feel.

More often than not, your body, your car or bank balance make no difference. But keep believing that if it gives you a leg to stand on.

And a woman never forgets how you made her feel.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
Actually, who told you it’s muscles? It has always been height.
Follow by dress sense, personally hygiene, charming character, able to hold decent conversation and some sweet talk...

Also depends on what kind of girls you want to attract, early 20s - 30s goes for dad bod, late 30s to early 40s goes for.
Now we know what kind of body we should aim for.

Back to drinking to get that tummy!
Old 12-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS, u wanna be a player or a keeper?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 12-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
TS, u wanna be a player or a keeper?
Girls go for different types depends on for fun or for long-term. For longer-term r/s like marriage or setting up family, ladies will prefer guys who can provide stability and security, even if they are somewhat boring or dad bod or whatever.

You can have all the physical attributes now, height or muscles or K-pop looks but all it takes is a major illness or accident and then what's left?
Old 12-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Agree on height and dress sense being the main thing more than muscles. But I'm frankly skeptical about the "20s to 30s girls go for dad bods" claim. I'm 26 and I see girls my age and younger or older till their early 30s still go into a tizzy for guys who are Insta-fit and muscled.
Look at it this way, insta-fit muscle guys are jus eye candies But they are deem as unapproachable cause normal ppl tend to believe they have to be on equal status to match.
Jus like if a Super hot guy approach me I would think it’s probably a bet / he has cataract and if a Super hot girl approaches an ave normal guy, he would think she is a scam / has hidden agenda..

Anyway, it is a major turn off to date guys who are narcissistically over their muscular body, taking selfies all the time in the gym, showing off their six pack etc etc.. no doubt they are proud of their hard work, have to acknowledge the effort. Everyone is entitled to their own preference
Old 12-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 14
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!

Thank you for all your replies... I asked this question because one of my guy friend is in this situation. I am confused, how come he can get any girls for long term relationship.

Once again thank you..
Old 12-10-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
Thank you for all your replies... I asked this question because one of my guy friend is in this situation. I am confused, how come he can get any girls for long term relationship.

Once again thank you..
He's gay... checking out your ass
Old 12-10-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!

Yes, height and pleasant looking.
If the guy is abit chubby (gd to hug kind) would be good
Old 13-10-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post

Once again thank you..

Did I read wrongly? Now people start to bombard u and u push to Ur friend? Since u so muscular drive a mercz but this is ur character? That explains y u no girlfriend and nobody wants to be with u. Be ur friend also very sway
Old 13-10-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stoyoski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyfantasy View Post
Yes, height and pleasant looking.
If the guy is abit chubby (gd to hug kind) would be good
what's an ideal height?
Old 13-10-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoyoski View Post
what's an ideal height?
At least 1.75m tall
Old 13-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
He's gay... checking out your ass
I think so too
Old 13-10-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post

Did I read wrongly? Now people start to bombard u and u push to Ur friend? Since u so muscular drive a mercz but this is ur character? That explains y u no girlfriend and nobody wants to be with u. Be ur friend also very sway
Haha.. What is wrong with u..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1