The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future
True experience-unintentional exposure

This is an incident I had few years ago, at one of the SAFRA male bathroom.

One afternoon during my day off, I went to have a swim at SAFRA.

After the swim, I went to take a shower in the male toilet. As all the bathrooms are just tiled cubicles without a door, all are to open for public viewing.

I took one of the corner bath cubicle and proceed to remove my trunks and start my shower, as the whole bath area are quite vacant except for a few being occupied.

As I started to lather myself, I heard some guy with two kids entered and use the next cubicle. Soon this guy started bathing one of his younger kid and his slightly elder pre-teen daughter is standing outside their cubicle.

They were talking to each other in mandarin (I'm chinese too) and I heard they were discussing where to go for dinner later.

However, in the midst of their conversation, the young girl (I guess she's about 9 or 10 years old, with budding chest and 2 large nipples protruding out from her swimming costumes) wanders a few steps from her dad, and she glanced into my cubicle!

I heard she gasped slightly, and her eyes darted to my groin. At this point, I was shocked and starting to feel aroused. My shaven dick (7 inches, yes I measured before!) harden in a split second

My dick getting harder and harder by the seconds, where the girl was rooted on the spot but her eyes moving from my face and back to my cock.

I pretend not to notice her staring at me, and continue lathering my body but mostly just jacking on my hard cock. At this point, my heart was pumping real fast and the thrill and arousal was getting unbearable.

Suddenly, I turned to face the girl and I blatantly looked at her in the eyes, I nodded and smiled at her. She was shy but she did not turned away. She continued to watch me washing myself off under the running shower, and I took a glance at her chest, to my astonishment, her nipples are getting so hard and prominent! And she is only about 1.5 metres away from me. I refrained myself from reaching out to her but I did not stop my washing although I'm on the verge of cumming!

The washing stopped when the shower stopped abruptly (auto-stop). I reached out to get my bath towel and starts to towel myself dry. The girl was still standing there with her jaw slacken, and lips are parted. I hoped that she was feeling horny from looking at me, because I spotted her vaginal area is showing an obvious camel-toe in her blue swimming costume.

Looking at her and her obvious nipples + camel toes, and all the while touching myself merely an arm's length away from this girl, the thrill was too much to bear and I cum really hard and my knees buckled, I sprayed my jizz into the shower wall and proceeds to re-rinse myself especially my hard and highly sensitive cock head. And yes, she realized that i came, and she shyly moved away to join her family in the next cubicle.

I am so pleased to know that my naked body is having a positive effect on a young girl though I know this isn't morally correct by flashing. However do note that it was not my intent nor anything I can do to prevent it from happening.

If you like what you just read, up my points. If it irked you, feel free to zap me. Honestly, I don't see any purpose for having these points.

Just wanna share and hopefully get to read about some of your kinky experience as well.
Old 22-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: True experience-unintentional exposure

Old 22-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True experience-unintentional exposure

You are sick. I don’t think it matters whether they are physical touch between you and the young girl.

You are ironic. One hand u say u don’t know what the points are for, the other u ask for points. Wtf u want?
Old 22-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Sick bastard...

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

in b4 pedo
Old 22-10-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all

It’s wrong, whatever the situation. You are a grown up adult and she a minor. you took advantage of the situation.

Fish
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 22-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

She is a kid.

Damn man...that is sick
Old 22-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds more like a fantasy

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post

After the swim, I went to take a shower in the male toilet. As all the bathrooms are just tiled cubicles without a door, all are to open for public viewing.

I took one of the corner bath cubicle and proceed to remove my trunks and start my shower, as the whole bath area are quite vacant except for a few being occupied.

As I started to lather myself, I heard some guy with two kids entered and use the next cubicle. Soon this guy started bathing one of his younger kid and his slightly elder pre-teen daughter is standing outside their cubicle.

They were talking to each other in mandarin (I'm chinese too) and I heard they were discussing where to go for dinner later.

However, in the midst of their conversation, the young girl (I guess she's about 9 or 10 years old, with budding chest and 2 large nipples protruding out from her swimming costumes) wanders a few steps from her dad, and she glanced into my cubicle!

I heard she gasped slightly, and her eyes darted to my groin. At this point, I was shocked and starting to feel aroused. My shaven dick (7 inches, yes I measured before!) harden in a split second

My dick getting harder and harder by the seconds, where the girl was rooted on the spot but her eyes moving from my face and back to my cock.

I pretend not to notice her staring at me, and continue lathering my body but mostly just jacking on my hard cock. At this point, my heart was pumping real fast and the thrill and arousal was getting unbearable.

Suddenly, I turned to face the girl and I blatantly looked at her in the eyes, I nodded and smiled at her. She was shy but she did not turned away. She continued to watch me washing myself off under the running shower, and I took a glance at her chest, to my astonishment, her nipples are getting so hard and prominent! And she is only about 1.5 metres away from me. I refrained myself from reaching out to her but I did not stop my washing although I'm on the verge of cumming!

The washing stopped when the shower stopped abruptly (auto-stop). I reached out to get my bath towel and starts to towel myself dry. The girl was still standing there with her jaw slacken, and lips are parted. I hoped that she was feeling horny from looking at me, because I spotted her vaginal area is showing an obvious camel-toe in her blue swimming costume.

Looking at her and her obvious nipples + camel toes, and all the while touching myself merely an arm's length away from this girl, the thrill was too much to bear and I cum really hard and my knees buckled, I sprayed my jizz into the shower wall and proceeds to re-rinse myself especially my hard and highly sensitive cock head. And yes, she realized that i came, and she shyly moved away to join her family in the next cubicle.

I am so pleased to know that my naked body is having a positive effect on a young girl though I know this isn't morally correct by flashing. However do note that it was not my intent nor anything I can do to prevent it from happening.

If you like what you just read, up my points. If it irked you, feel free to zap me. Honestly, I don't see any purpose for having these points.

Just wanna share and hopefully get to read about some of your kinky experience as well.
Quote u first for police report latee
Old 23-10-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rhodes101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol you made a flower bloomed! Hehe
Old 23-10-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Part 2 - The girl's Point of View

My name is Joanna, my parents like to call me "Jo". I prefer that they called me by my full name Joanna, as Jo sounds like the fat and snotty JOE in my class.

Yes, I have just turned 10 few weeks ago. Being the prettiest in class, and having my family name Low, my class teacher like to tease me and called me J.Lo. I have googled (on my hp) who is J.LO and to my delight OMG she is a Goddess! She is so sexy and I wanna grow up and be like her, right now!

Dad is always over-protective and dislike me spending too much time on my hp. Little did he know that now times are so different! I'm not a kid anymore! And I already realised the power of internet and all the stuff we aren't supposed to know till later age. Things like, masturbate. Hehe.. Yes I have done that and so did most of my BFF from my class! Vainpot Mary said that she played with herself when she was 5! Oh my god... I guess I' the late bloomer cos I only discovered that like 2 years ago!

Today daddy is off and mommy is away on a trip with my aunt Lucy. Daddy is gonna bring little Joey and me to have a swim in his public club. Little joey is overjoyed and I am like "meh"... Do i have to go? I'd rather spend my time surfing and chatting with my friends. But dad was relentless, he said he would feel safer not to leave me at home alone. So I have no choice but to go along.

I am kinda embarrassed to tell dad that my blue swimming costume is like 2 years overdue and wouldn't fit. My growing body has already outpaced the little piece of latex or whatever material it is made of.

Having said that, I do enjoy the tuck of the swimming costume on my chest (oh my sensitive nipples!) and the pressure on my crotch especially between my lips and on my clit. My nipples showed right through and my bottom hugs my pussy lips like a second skin. Yes I know, it's the coming of age for this sexual awakening J.Lo

I put on my casual clothes over my swimming costume and told dad that I'm ready to go, and we took off in dad's car to the club for the swim.

*to be continued...
Old 23-10-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post

Why zap, love it
Old 25-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would have been a little more appropriate if the girl was older, like 16. But otherwise, not bad writing TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1