The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jboldman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: real solid massage in pelangi(JB)

Anyone got any trouble in this shop recently? Went there on Friday afternoon hoping to get the usual good service but saw a team of police going in just before me. Waited for a while hoping that they will leave soon but seem to have taken a while.
Any unlucky brother caught in there? Hopefully not. Just to share and just want us all to be careful when cheong la.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
weichang222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

--Bro teruna
U don’t have to pay extra RM10 to play boob. The RM50(special) allows u to do. But I always give tips for good service, as long as they don’t pick up call/sms when servicing my tool!

--Bro jboldman
Heard tat it got raided by police on 2nd Jan. u know lah, our fellow matas like to ask for kopi money when festive season coming. If the boss knows wat to do, then it shouldn’t be a problem. If cannot get kopi money, they will sit down n tok cock, sing song, play mahjong until they get it. They were there for 4hrs I heard. In any cases of police raid in Malaysia, as long as matas cannot find any condoms, they cant do anything to u.

if they find condoms, be prepared to play water bombs with them, haha..
Old 11-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
haii5717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

First of all, must thanks TS for the contact of the boss cos if without the contact i would not have found this place. Went there twice already and really sorry for this late FR.

The 1st time i went there was served by Chun Hong. Haha. Ist time try just asked for 1 hour session. But the massage was really good. She is the strong kind. haha.

Below are some brief FR on Chun Hong:
Name: Chun Hong, PRC
Looks: 6/10,
Boobs: din try to see. ist timer so do not dare to. haha
Figure: 6.5/10 quite alright, just look a bit fresh
Massage: 8/10 strong massage
HJ: 6/10 not too bad but very fast action. not much sensitive touch

The second time i went on last Friday, which was just 2 days ago. This time round very easy to locate since i know the place already. Somemore Fri no jam at checkpoint so quite a smooth journey for me.

This time round was served by Xiao Feng as according to boss Colin. Her massage consider not bad but bad thing is she will reply message during the session. Though i dun really mind but still feel a bit of not that pro. She say she was there for 2 months alr. From Har Erbin, China. Her massage not as strong as Chun Hong. But can feel she has tried her best.

Some brief report for Xiao Feng;
Name: Xiao Feng, PRC, Har Erbin
Looks: 6/10, MILF look but with make up still ok
Boobs: din see again. but look quite firm
Figure: 7/10 quite alright, belong to skinny kind
Massage: 7/10 not enought strength, will use elbow instead.
HJ: 7/10 juagen for me and explain the advantage of doing so. haha.

Overall i few the massage there was not bad based on the 2 visits. Thanks bro TS for such good recommendation.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Hi hi weichang222.
Well, while enjoying ourself, important to be safe la. Ha... Not really worried about anything since Only One will only provide JG at best right? Just the thought of possibly being held up for hours for nothing is rather... Anyway, CNY is approaching so I guess these type of checking can only increases for the red packets, so guess gonna hang on till CNY is over unless really too tired la.
I think Lingzhi is definately the hardest to get but best as I have tried. As per haii5717's review, will try Chun Hong next time, thanks for the FR. Tried Xiao Feng before, I think strength ok but surely nothing extra allowed during JG unlike Lingzhi, I mean boobs la, ha, don't think too much. Only tried 3 so far, any bro can give a list of who can go the little extra mile during JG?
Cheers.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro try xie yi ....

can ask her to slowly HJ / JG you for long time ... my usual with her is 45mins at least ...

btw which joint got raided ???

and weichang222 bro, wanna come out drink coffee ? was trying to find eric bro and ask where the folks last time go to for gathering ... thinking of organising one, cos everytime see KL bros gather for tcss sessions a bit envy lor ....

and weichang bro, wanna go try that thai mp next to caltex ???
Old 13-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

bro, thanks for the recommendation but really will wait till CNY is over, heard that the wind is blowing for red packets so will rather not risk. Ha... Me old man, too much cop action cannot tahan la, can be quite troublesome you know.
And the one that got raided is the Only One, just happen to be by the door step and saw them entering before me. Heng ah.
Old 17-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
canon30d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Chui Hong 2 days ago.. over all she is chatty and friendly. most importantly she has good strength for massage. Have tried 3 prc (including CH) so far and she can consider the best.
Her hj is normal. Boobs are relatively large and beautiful.. got the chance to see and suck.. not bad..
damage : rm 80 (1.5 hrs) + tips + 50 (hj).. will return to get her for massage again as she really worth the money spent...
Old 17-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ah_bird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

went there 2 days ago. was served by Xiao Feng. overall massage is gd but still can improve.. quite chatty too. had a 1.5hr massage + JG. JG was a gd 1. can try yah. tks for the recommendation ya.

dmg $80 (1.5hrs) + tips + $50(JG)
Old 03-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

How is ONLYONE nowadays?

Went a few time but ladies seem older and not good massage and no good JG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1