The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
quote from you "I also asked if marriage how Long can I stay. They say max 3 months only. After 3 months I have to go back and come back. So would like to ask anyone having marriage visa if u stay 3 months and back and go again to extend ur 30days will immigration ask you qns?"

they say 3 mths is becos, the marriage visa will take from 6 weeks to 8 weeks to approve n get it..
so when you enter visa free, allow to have 30+30(extention) is not enough..
need to bring all relevant docs to C.W while still in 30 days visa free stay, go to CW, tell counter want get extention stay to apply for marriage visa, will get Q letter C , between re entry permit and the 90 days counter.. will do some interview after submit docs n blah blah..then get the addition 3 months stay in kingdom, then after which go apply for marriage visa at the other end submit doc n wait for it...

With marriage visa, they will not ask question when you re-enter the kingdom..
FUCK Hell, my wife is waiting for me to do "HOmework" leh...
That time i went to nakhon pathom immigration and asked the officer.

He confirm marry is 90 days visa and extend 1 month.

But i called bangkok they say 60 days visa.

i stunt.. same country but different answer..

So now i'm so confuse...

i know non O visa need 400k baht..(1 Year visa)
but i looking for 90days visa..

So if i get the 90 days visa i just need to report for 90 days and still can stay in thailand or have to leave the country after 90 days and back again?
Old 23-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Seriously i dont and never know about there is 90 days visa for marriage...
if there is, it make no sense either..becos there is already a TR visa and normal visa free 30 days + 30 days exrtentsion total 60 days, why apply for 90 days marriage visa..
people get marriage visa is to not be so troublesome to leave the kingdom and back again and to stop the idiot customs officer for asking so many lame questions. But there is two type of marriage visa which is single entry or multiple entry.

Single entry, stay 1 year with every 90 days report to C.W personally or by online, only by chrome and IE, anytime you want to leave thailand can and get a re entry permit and pay money..thats all..no limit on that..
The next 90 days report starts new from the date you re enter thailand..

Multiple entry, stay 1 year and also have 90 days report but its rarely becos as it said its multiple entry and you get this is becos you will travel frequently that why get this multiple entry marriage visa.
Note 90 days only require when you continuously stay for 90 days in the kingdom, if not, no need.

400k is needed for sure..before many agency help put the money first but now catch alot already...so use own money better..
400k in bank for 2 mths at least before apply..and on day of apply need to go update and make a 100thb deposit..n copy it

If you are married with a thai liao...just go get a multiple entry marriage visa. Solve all problem..after 3 consecutive years having the same visa, then apply for PR..still keep your sg passport..having PR have more access and much easier for you to do stuffs in Thailand..

Bro i also advise, some time we need to out talk the officers..
Many of them assume we dont know whats going on regarding the rules of immigration. becos they always change by the days, months and etc..can today have one rules and later in the evening change liao.. They do all these is to their own convenience only no other agendas..
I always do some read up and see reference from other forums, before i go apply for something or argue with officers..when you start to say things they themselves also dont know..they will say..wait you talk to my boss..argh...then its another way of game play liao...smooth talk and blah blah blah...lolx well..soemtime do works sometimes dont still...becos some use threaten on us..we are still outsider...
i asked the immigration at nakhon pathom they said

if u want get 1 year visa need 400k.

if dont have 400k then get the 90 days one lor

marriage visa only 90 days with 1 month extend which made it 90+30 days but bkk said 60 days. and i asked can extend ma they say cannot. after 90 + 1 month u need go back then come again.

but duno got issue anot with like this.

So the single entry is 90 days no need 400k baht? and just pay money to extend 90 days?

but i check online they said if ur salary is more than 40k baht also can but i found out this criteria dont have liao..now is 400k baht for multi entry
Old 23-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
2 month ago asked immigration samut prakan about online TM30, was told that house owner can register n submit online, but the foreigner need to come down after to immigration (without house owner) to submit the documents

yesterday went with my wife to immigration at kampong here to submit TM30, was told by the officer here that just submit online thats it, no need foreigner to come immigration at all

welcome to thailand
YES!!! different province said different thing.

that time i went to mine side and ask if come and back again got problem anot. he say dont have no problem one before the visa expire 1 day.

but now airport said cannot stay too long.. stay short while and come back ok one. lol
Old 23-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
He confirm marry is 90 days visa and extend 1 month.
communication breakdown?
i think maybe is 3month visa then follow by 1 year marriage visa

my case for your reference only, no guarantee

- register marriage in SG
- update marriage status in TH (1 bro has already give the steps) to get the TH marriage cert
- apply for visa at immigration at your wife's registered address
- for my case was 1st given the 3month visa
- 1 month before 3 month visa expired apply for marriage visa (1 year)
- just renewed my 5th year 1 month ago

1 thing to note (for my case), marriage visa without children, my 1st - 3rd yearly renew immigration officer come to my house to interview and need to have a witness sign, usually neighbor, moobaan manager etc etc if we are a real marriage. but after i had my child, just include child thai birth cert in the renewal documentation will do, no more investigation for fake marriage
Old 23-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
communication breakdown?
i think maybe is 3month visa then follow by 1 year marriage visa

my case for your reference only, no guarantee

- register marriage in SG
- update marriage status in TH (1 bro has already give the steps) to get the TH marriage cert
- apply for visa at immigration at your wife's registered address
- for my case was 1st given the 3month visa
- 1 month before 3 month visa expired apply for marriage visa (1 year)
- just renewed my 5th year 1 month ago

1 thing to note (for my case), marriage visa without children, my 1st - 3rd yearly renew immigration officer come to my house to interview and need to have a witness sign, usually neighbor, moobaan manager etc etc if we are a real marriage. but after i had my child, just include child thai birth cert in the renewal documentation will do, no more investigation for fake marriage
if im not wrong is 3 month give u go apply for 1 year visa bah..

but question would like to know if i go for 3 month then i come back stay 1 month then go back SG and come back again

will they stop me for coming in ?

As my boss allowed me to work here so my work is not a problem liao

if register in SG and convert to thai still need the requirment of 400k?

Last edited by ahboyb0y; 23-07-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I am recently offered 90k Thai Baht including housing allowance to teach primary school mathematics in one of the private schools in Bangkok. I am seriously considering it but am not sure if teaching big classes is kind of my thing.

What would you have done?
Old 24-07-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smous View Post
Hi guys, I am recently offered 90k Thai Baht including housing allowance to teach primary school mathematics in one of the private schools in Bangkok. I am seriously considering it but am not sure if teaching big classes is kind of my thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Will it help your career progression? The employment contract is for how long? If one day u no more working there, can u hop to another job easily? Be it in bkk or sg. Then u must think about CPF cuz if no CPF mean u won't have the standard sg pp housing or medisave or SA or whatever retirement accounts. Basically is machiam self-employed.

The worst part is you stay in bkk long time then no savings cuz no day no night chiong drink n girl then one day u end up back in sg with nothing.

If you're angmo or farang, sure they will be more than happy to do ahead and feel like a king with this small amount not inclusive of housing etc. But you're fellow Singaporean, funboi's advise is very true.....think again before u come.
Old 24-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smous View Post

Do you have any girlfriend/ wife in thailand? and u plan to stay here forever?. and how u gonna spend your money? have to plan..
90k baht/ month can spend like king liao.. but if u everyday chiong and spend on girls end up u dont have saving ...
so have to plan and think properly first.. best is earning SGD. where u can have CPF for housing/medical...
Old 24-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This question no one can really answer cuz so many immigration officers out there. When they flag u out it simply mean they want to. 55555 some see u maybe have 101 question marks? Some maybe bored at work wana tcss. Want u-turn you? they no need give what super good reasons.

I shared b4 immigration ever stop me ask me blah blah then ask me write down my contact number cuz some days is i go in/out of bkk within 24hrs late night go chiong party. Last time some maybe think i canon bullshitting also. 5555

Being a foreigner, i think most important is able to state your purpose and explain clearly when being questioned. Then make more friends 5555 If can know someone working immigration also good.
Yah i know.. just chcecking out anyone take single entry marriage visa anot.. my friend marry all use those normal visa because they only stay for short period of time.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
If you're angmo or farang, sure they will be more than happy to do ahead and feel like a king with this small amount not inclusive of housing etc. But you're fellow Singaporean, funboi's advise is very true.....think again before u come.
True true... can stay thailand is a plus point but give up cpf not really worth it IMO...
Old 24-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 0
coolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of light

If you like to retire in any country, I would say you need to have a job or a business in that country. If not, it would be a risky move
Old 24-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
if im not wrong is 3 month give u go apply for 1 year visa bah..
but question would like to know if i go for 3 month then i come back stay 1 month then go back SG and come back again
will they stop me for coming in ?
As my boss allowed me to work here so my work is not a problem liao
if register in SG and convert to thai still need the requirment of 400k?
sorry i do not have experience with using only 3month visa so i cannot advise you on this.

but as long as you are on 1 year visa non-o thai spouse, yes you need to maintain 400k in bank account for 2month or the new regulation now about the monthly income which im not sure. but my renewal last month only require the 400K/2month rule.

and i think you are right that the 3month visa given is for preparation of the 1 year visa due to the 2month bank account amount rule. cause on my 2nd or 3rd year renewal, my account drop below 400K (i overlooked). renewal kana rejected and was given the 3 month visa instead n again apply for the 1 year visa non-o thai spouse 1 month before the 3month visa expire.
Old 24-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

ok maybe i try to help clearing the doubt on marriage visa.....There are 2 type of marriage visa :

1. Marriage visa apply in Thailand.

As usual need 400k deposit for 3 months or more or salary not less than 40k monthly if not wrong.......1 year visa and apply a multiple re-entry for 3800 baht u can stay longer than 90 days and make multiple trip in/out of Thailand is ok. This visa is more expensive and troublesome to apply as they need family photo showing where u stay, sometime they will visit u and ask your neighbour or for my case just submit photo showing wife and kids with me in front of house, inside house etc will do. But this kind of visa after continue for 3 years, i can have a choice to apply for the 5 years resident permit. (For 40k baht salary u can just go to sg embassy in bkk to declare your sg salary and get endorse by the embassy is ok)

2. Marriage visa in Thai Embassy Singapore Orchard road.

This is for Singaporean husband who has Thai wife and NOT living in Thailand, so u can apply this marriage visa and stay in Thailand not more than 90 days, although the marriage visa is valid for 1 year but each stay must not over 90 days and u must leave the country. You can go multiple time and no question as unlike those tourist visa. Application fee is also cheap and is easy to apply.....but this visa even you apply 10 years also you are not able to get the 5 years Resident visa unless u do it in Thailand etc. As for the salary 40k baht or 400 baht requirement, u can show your sg salary or sg bank acc for this kind of application, unlike the other type u must show in thai baht and thai bank account for 400k.

So is depend on your need, some of my CM kakis apply in Singapore while most of us apply in Thai as we are aiming for the 5 year resident visa and eventually MAYBE we want to convert to Thai citizen to cash out our CPF in future if we really do not want to go back to live in Singapore.......actually now already we not get use to living in Singapore anymore
Old 24-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

3 months ago when back Sg... eat bak chor mee at foodcourt $5.50. Tio chua!
Old 24-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
ok maybe i try to help clearing the doubt on marriage visa.....There are 2 type of marriage visa :

1. Marriage visa apply in Thailand.

As usual need 400k deposit for 3 months or more or salary not less than 40k monthly if not wrong.......1 year visa and apply a multiple re-entry for 3800 baht u can stay longer than 90 days and make multiple trip in/out of Thailand is ok. This visa is more expensive and troublesome to apply as they need family photo showing where u stay, sometime they will visit u and ask your neighbour or for my case just submit photo showing wife and kids with me in front of house, inside house etc will do. But this kind of visa after continue for 3 years, i can have a choice to apply for the 5 years resident permit. (For 40k baht salary u can just go to sg embassy in bkk to declare your sg salary and get endorse by the embassy is ok)

2. Marriage visa in Thai Embassy Singapore Orchard road.

This is for Singaporean husband who has Thai wife and NOT living in Thailand, so u can apply this marriage visa and stay in Thailand not more than 90 days, although the marriage visa is valid for 1 year but each stay must not over 90 days and u must leave the country. You can go multiple time and no question as unlike those tourist visa. Application fee is also cheap and is easy to apply.....but this visa even you apply 10 years also you are not able to get the 5 years Resident visa unless u do it in Thailand etc. As for the salary 40k baht or 400 baht requirement, u can show your sg salary or sg bank acc for this kind of application, unlike the other type u must show in thai baht and thai bank account for 400k.

So is depend on your need, some of my CM kakis apply in Singapore while most of us apply in Thai as we are aiming for the 5 year resident visa and eventually MAYBE we want to convert to Thai citizen to cash out our CPF in future if we really do not want to go back to live in Singapore.......actually now already we not get use to living in Singapore anymore
clearly explained and last sentence so true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1