The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
How do you arrange to take home the gals here? I’m a complete Pub newbie here.
Bring along many of your yusof Ishak notes. The gals will follow you home… u no need to bring them
Old 21-04-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Bring along many of your yusof Ishak notes. The gals will follow you home… u no need to bring them
Bro you so funny!!!
Old 22-04-2024, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
onestick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Below have Yuki and her sister. Have good memories with Yuki when she started working in SG and offered full service.
met here when she's still at chinatown. is she like the chioest one there?
Old 22-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Went this weekend to new 497, so disappointing. Only 3 vn left working there, rest are china. Quality of the gals both vn and cn cmi, now candy is probably considered the most pretty one there already. tbh the ladies working freelance at the coffeeshop nearby might be better in terms of looks and figure.

No more disco, so only playing ktv songs. Lights are so bright now too.

Beer price also so expensive now, 80 for 1 tiger tower. Sadly now this place totally don't suit my taste.
Old 22-04-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Went this weekend to new 497, so disappointing. Only 3 vn left working there, rest are china. Quality of the gals both vn and cn cmi, now candy is probably considered the most pretty one there already. tbh the ladies working freelance at the coffeeshop nearby might be better in terms of looks and figure.

No more disco, so only playing ktv songs. Lights are so bright now too.

Beer price also so expensive now, 80 for 1 tiger tower. Sadly now this place totally don't suit my taste.
Candy and Lisa. Another one is who? Upstairs got pool table .. alcohol prices same or not?

Heard 277 quite happening now… anyone went recently? Any info?
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Candy and Lisa. Another one is who? Upstairs got pool table .. alcohol prices same or not?

Heard 277 quite happening now… anyone went recently? Any info?
I don't know bro, never go room. The 3rd Viet lady is new, but she looks like coffeeshop aunty so also cmi. last time old 497 they have ask me to go, no extra charge but must buy 1 tower. But I solo drinker so I don't go room, if I want room usually I will just go ktv. Last time have disco so can dance and and can roaming while dance.

I never been to 277, bros say have mix, so I might go check out the vietbus.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
I don't know bro, never go room. The 3rd Viet lady is new, but she looks like coffeeshop aunty so also cmi. last time old 497 they have ask me to go, no extra charge but must buy 1 tower. But I solo drinker so I don't go room, if I want room usually I will just go ktv. Last time have disco so can dance and and can roaming while dance.

I never been to 277, bros say have mix, so I might go check out the vietbus.
Thanks for the info. Upz u with 17 pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1