The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 18-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Camper 2 here
Old 20-08-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 25-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 11
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whoops, work had a sudden surge. Still busy, but i want to keep this up if not i will probably lose the drive to type it out. A surprising amount of typing.

Anyway, here's an update, enjoy!

---------------
Soapland Pt3
---------------

C: Please let me use my body to wash you, master.

I nodded. She rinsed herself a little more, and then made a show of rubbing soap all over her boobs. I will go on and on about her boobs, i am sorry if it bores you, but they are really sumptuous. Again, these boobs are not giant watermelons or papayas. But they are just big and round and firm enough to be the perfect shape in my opinion.

She rubbed the soap all over her boobs, squishing them between her hands and letting her boobs and nipples slip in and out of her hands, between her fingertips. Naturally, she ended with cupping her boobs with her hands in a super push-up hand bra, squeezing out all of that ample cleavage.

C: Allow me to wash you with these, master.

I dont remember what i said, probably not much. The situation was just so unreal, and the boobs too amazing. She moved in to hug me and we kissed a little while she soaped my back with her hands, then move on to soaping my body with her boobs. She's a hardworking girl, there's nothing half-hearted about this. Like everyone would while scrubbing their bodies, she made sure her boobs scrubbed mine. And she made sure to wash every bit possible with her boobs. As she scrubbed my body with her boobs, i can feel the marshmallow-y softness with her hard nipples scrubbing all over. And when she washed my arms, she hugged my arms and washed it between her boobs and with her whole body. It was heaven.

When she was done, she flashed me a smile that i was so familiar with because that's the smile she greets me with in school, and it was a crazy turn on because it hit me again, this girl is a superb student many people including myself look up to. And here she is, she just gave me a soapland that one would only expect from JAVs. It is incredible.

She then gently rinsed off the soap from my body. And that's my soapland virginity popped. It's wonderful when the person doing it for you means it and enjoys it. Doing for the sake of it usually just ends up being awkward.

C: You are done, master. I hope you enjoyed it.

Me: No, i am not done with you. Put your hands on the wall.

No soapland service from me. This is me cleaning my slave. I got her in a nice position against the wall, hands on the wall, ass sticking out and legs spread wide. I enjoyed that delicious view a little, taking in that beautiful wet and smooth fair skin, the slim waist accented by the curvy butt and hanging boobs, it just makes me want to devour her. I then drizzled the soap on her arms and her back and it looked quite like cumming all over her body. To prevent myself from wasting more soap, i went on to scrubbing and groping her body. I did her arms and legs first, rubbing and caressing, and then i applied more soap on my hands before attacking her body.

I started with her back, but quickly finished up and reached forward to cup both her boobs. Whenever i get my hands on her boobs, i cant help but need to really enjoy them. Looks good, feels good and she is sensitive in her boobs too. I gave her boobs a good massage and started tuning her nipples. I can hear her breathing hard, trying to keep her voice in, but horny is written all over her. I started rubbing her slim waist before going down further.

Fun tip again, i think most people tend to focus a lot on the boobs and the pussy for pleasure in the girls. But i think if you get the girl horny enough, her entire body can become a erogenous zone. It's all about the mood in my opinion.

I gave her butt a good wash, resisting the urge to spank her which would be really really really loud in an empty toilet in a empty hall in the middle of the night. Then, kinda to test waters, i reached one hand in front to "wash" her pussy and another to finger her ass. I didn't stick my finger in but i definitely rubbed it sexually as i rubbed her clit. Moans start leaking out of her and i am sure the soap isnt the only thing lubricating her pussy.

C: Ahhh master no i can't keep it down anymore if you go on.

I teased her a little more and enjoyed a few more moans leaking out of her and her legs shaking trying to keep the position. Before we both decide to fuck it and fuck each other there, i rinsed her off and finally we got done with taking a shower.

She put on a fresh change of clothes and we went back to her room.

C: Are you going back? No transport until a few hours later though.

It was 3+ or 4+ in the morning by then, but i didnt really plan to go back either.

Me: are you up for more?

C: Yes, master.

---------------
Soapland END
---------------
Old 11-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow. Almost 2 years to the dot. Work picked up quite a bit and I just stopped updating. But this was always around the back of my head. Time for more story, continuing from Soapland.

---------------
Interrogation
---------------

Me: are you up for more?

C: Yes, master.

My mind was still reeling from all the things that happened. We were literally merely friends not too long ago and now I have fucked her twice in one night. I know a lot about her as a student, but I suddenly had the clarity to remember I don't know much more about her especially her sexual history, if any. Remembering about sticking it in her without asking more;

Me: Before we go on, perhaps we should talk a little. Firstly, sorry about earlier. I stuck it in raw, and without really checking with you whether it was your first time and what not. You were so hot, I dove right in.

C grinned her usual cute sheepish grin that i have seen so much of, that everyone sees at school. This contrast against her school self really drives me crazy.

C: I also wanted it, nothing to sorry about la.

Her tone also returned to her usual school self, and not her slave self.

C: Come to think of it... quite crazy hor. Suddenly tying me up, making me your slave, and then fucking me and cumming in my mouth.

Hearing those things out of her mouth elicited a mix of arousal and paiseh in me. But my 2IC felt no paiseh at all and pushed on my pants. And just as she saw my hard on, she slipped right back into her slave self.

C: But master seems ready to do it all over again.

I looked at her standing in front of me, in just a tee and shorts and i know it was without any underwear (i watched her get dressed). Just as my 2IC felt no paiseh, neither did her nipples. I put a finger right under her hard nipple, lifting it on my finger slightly;

Me: And you seem like you want more as well.

She squirmed a little and looked at me shyly: I do... Master.

Before all the blood left my brain, I tried to rein in the situation a bit, but I definitely needed and wanted more action.

Me: You shall get more, but we will also talk. We know each other very well, but we have never seen this side of each other, and it can get very dangerous for you, do you understand?

C: Yes, Master, thank you, Master.

I will summarize our conversation in a manner that makes sense and is still exciting, no need for bland details.

Me: Undress and kneel.

She was slightly taken aback by the sudden turn, but obediently took off what little clothes she had on and knelt on the floor. In her hall, with me dressed while she is kneeling naked, she feels a little more conscious of nakedness, and moved her hand to cover her crotch and boobs a bit.

Me: Kneel with your legs spread. And fold your arms behind your back.

She hesitated a bit, but complied. Leaving her boobs on full display. I sat on her bed in front of her and stared at her intently. She couldnt help but look away shyly. I let her, but lingered my gaze on her boobs a little more.

Me: We are still going to talk. But nothing is stopping us from... enjoying our talk. Your safeword is "Red". Use it when you need me to stop, I will stop. Say "Amber" if you are not comfortable, but willing to carry on. Otherwise, you will obey me in everything within your limits. Is that clear?

She turned back to me to respond, but remembered she was naked and exposing herself she just nodded.

Me: And you will always answer me with "Yes, Master."

She did, and her cheeks are now quite a few shades redder, and she is squirming a little here and there.

Me: I need to know more about you. Have you been tied up before, before this?

C: Not really, Master.

Me: I think you enjoyed what happened earlier, do you want to be tied up even more than just now?

She hesitated but nodded shyly.

Me: How are you supposed to respond to me again?

C: Yes, Master, I want to be tied up more.

I got up, and took the leftover nylon strings and tied her arms behind her back, doing my best to mimic those japanese rope bondage. It was a mess, as I learned and refined later, but it did its job of robbing her of her freedom, and emphasizing her beautiful boobs. Now not only can she not cover them, they are also being accentuated by the ropes. Her boobs slightly squeezed into a even more perky shape, and her nipples fully erected.

I ordered her to stand and led her in front of her mirror and made her look at herself. She was shy about it and didnt want to look, but obeyed eventually.

Me: How do you feel?

C: I... love it, Master.

I reached down and rubbed her pussy and just as expected, her pussy was drenched.

Me: mmm I can tell. Your pussy told me a lot.

And there was nothing she could do about the humiliation of being made to admit to her fetish, and then having it verified.

I looked around the room for more stuff to use, and found her tie she used for presentation previously. I took it and wrapped it around her eyes as a blindfold. I stepped back for a look, keeping silent so she starts wondering what is going on.

She was obviously from good upbringing, with amazing results and elegant demeanor like hers. The fact that she was a submissive despite all that was already sexy af, but an interesting effect is that she naturally stands up straight all the time. Even when she is naked, shy, starting to feel uncertain, and her head might turn sideways, her boobs were still stuck out from the straight back. With the string giving it a nice squeeze, it was all I could do to dive in and devour them.

I gently flicked her nipple with my finger and was rewarded with a deliciously sexual "HMMMn" as she was surprised and aroused but tried to stifle it. I went behind her quietly before suddenly grabbing both her boobs from the back. She gasped, and i gave her boobs a nice massage before squeezing both nipples and giving them a firm tug.

C: Hrgghh master...!

She moaned and offered no resistance nor rejection. I took off my clothes and led her to her bed. I sat with my back against the wall and had her sit in from of me between my legs back leaning on me. I put her legs over mine, before raising and spreading, effectively holding her legs open with mine. She realizes what is happening, moaned a little and started to squirm; I had free access to her boobs and her pussy. She could feel my boner directly on her butt and grinded herself against it. It was fucking hot.

I groped her silky smooth thighs up and down, transitioning to her body and back, intentionally skipping past her pussy and her boobs. Focusing only on her thighs, her stomach and her neck. She was already turned on, touching her anywhere seemed to send electricity through her. She moaned and ground her hips against my boner until finally;

C: Mmmm master, give me more please!

Me: More what?

C: More... I need more!

Me: Ok, i will continue to touch you more the same way.

I kept up with the business, but she quickly pleaded;

C: No! Touch me more!

Me: More? where? and who are you asking to touch you more?

C: Please master. Touch my boobs, and my pussy.

With that, I went right in. Teasing her pussy, rubbing her nipples, and kissing her body. She squirmed against the strings and moaned, sweetly, softly, demurely, shyly. It was both the most piteous sound and the most inviting song. I drew it out, pushing her a little closer to cumming, pulling back, then pushing even further. By the time she was close to cumming, she was breathing heavily, humping her hips, and drenched the bed with her juices. Knowing she was close to cumming;

Me: Now we talk. And you don't get to cum until we are done talking for the night.

TBC
Old 12-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

i just discover this story when you bump it up .... it's damn exciting ... I am not into S&M but now, i am thinking of trying it with my partner! please keep it up and continue with the story! Thanks : )
Old 13-08-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

-------------------
Interrogation Pt2
-------------------

Me: Now we talk. And you don't get to cum until we are done talking for the night.

C: Huh? What?

It was an interesting sight, her head while she was blindfolded, turned towards my voice in like a worried attention, while the rest of her body continued squirming in a trance, humping my boner, humping her clit against my finger. It was like her head took a break to try and understand the situation while her body continues enjoying the pleasure.

I moved my hand away from her clit and just lightly rubbed her pussy entrance. It was not enough to drive her over the brink, but it was enough to keep her squirming and send jolts through her body.

Me: Let's talk. And you are not allowed to cum until i give you permission to do so.

C: No! But I am so close! Please make me cu- Mmhp!

She tried to grind her clit on my hand, I didnt let her. I took my hand soaked in pussy juice away, and stuck my fingers into her mouth, cutting her off. Being the submissive she is, after the initial shock she started sucking my fingers covered in her juices hungrily like it was a cock, and her hips ground the bed and my boner. Having my boner pampered by her ample ass was amazing, but after cumming twice, i had a little more resistance. While i toyed with her mouth, I used my other hand to start lightly teasing her pussy again.

Me: You are my obedient slave, I'm sure you will be able to do as I say right?

She ground her hips, sucked my fingers, squirmed, and eventually nodded a "hmm" with my fingers still in her mouth. I took my fingers out of her mouth and whispered in her ear;

Me: You will answer all my questions, and you will not cum until I give you permission to. Do you understand?

Before she can reply, i started teasing her clit again. This perfect student of a girl, naked, helpless with her boobs sticking out, whimpered;

C: Hgnnn yes... Master.

I circled her clit lightly before moving down toying with her pussy lips again.

Me: You said you have not really been tied up before, so you have been somewhat tied up before?

She moaned between her breaths;

C: hahhh... yes, master.

Me: When was it? What happened?

C: A few years ago, my boyfriend then tied my wrists with a scarf. But never again after that.

Me: Oh? Why not? I thought you liked it.

C: hrrgh.. he wasnt... ahh... very into it.

Me: Oh, so you asked him to tie you up?

Anticipating a humiliating answer, I focused on her clit again. She gasped and squirmed;

C: HAHH... Master. No. I might cum.... hahh... Yes I asked him to.

To avoid typing in all these moans which might be a bit of a turn off to you guys, know that this went on for the whole conversation. I would tease her pussy lips and finger her, then toy with her clit, keeping the pleasure going. I will then push her a little closer, especially when she was about to recount something longer or maybe more humiliating, I would focus on her clit to make her moan through her reply. After that, I will play with her boobs, tune her nipples to give her pussy a break so that it doesn't get numbed from the constant stimulation. Doing this, i tried to keep her around 3/4 the ways to cumming, aka extremely horny and desperate, but cannot cum. So imagine all the shuddering breaths, whimpers, moans you like out of this delicious girl while you read the rest of the conversation.

Me: Well, that's his loss. I heard from you previously that you all parted because there was no spark, was this part of it?

C: Yes, the relationship and even the sex was bland.

Me: Yes, you mentioned autocruise last time. You knew you were into bondage even before then?

C: Yes.

Me: Yes, who?

C: Yes, Master.

Me: Good girl. How did you find out that you were into this?

C: I saw porn of it and got interested.

Me: I shouldn't be surprised since we are doing this, but wow you surf porn?

C: I tried to find out more about sex and stuff when I got together with my ex.

Fucking amazing girl.

Me: That is incredible. I am impressed. You seem to know a lot about all these BDSM stuff. Even soapland. All learnt from porn? Still watching even now?

C: .... yes, master.

Me: And you masturbate to it?

C: ... yes, master.

Me: When did you start masturbating?

C: .......... When I was in secondary school I heard from friends, so I tried. I was not very interested then. Only after watching those kind of porn then I started masturbating.

Me: How often?

Might I take the chance to remind you we have never talked about each other's sexual history. She was an amazing student and I was just a close friend a few hours ago. Now she is naked, tied up and moaning in my arms, telling me how often she masturbates.

C: ... Maybe once every few weeks.

Me: Nice. We will work on that.

C: What?!

Me: Moving on, so suddenly you got to experience everything you saw in porn. How is it?

C: It is amazing, master, but can I cum please.

Me: Maybe soon, but I have more to ask. Have you thought about your hard limits or soft limits?

C: No I never really thought I would experience any of these.

Me: You should think about your hard limits. BDSM can get quite extreme. Let's think of it the other way. What about it makes you like this fetish?

This was a much longer conversation, but I summarized it.

C: The thought of being naked and helpless turned me on, and just thinking about being fucked in that state... I can feel my pussy clench. Swallowing cum, soapland, and being submissive also really got me super wet. When i watched porn of all that I just want to do the same.

Me: We are going to get along very well. We didnt do a lot, but was there anything that we didn't do that you really wanted to try?

C: hmmm i cant really think of anything except wanting to cum.

Me: Sex toys, outdoors, anal, pet play.... anything struck a chord?

C: I dont know about outdoors, but the rest are ok, i want to try.

Me: Have you touched your ass before?

C: No....

Me: We will work on that.

C: haaahHHH-

I slid my fingers into her pussy just before I asked the last question and as i said to work on it, I started rubbing her gspot.

Me: You have been a good girl, now you get to cum as your reward.

I squeezed her tit in one hand and ravaged her gspot with the other. She didnt manage any form of reply before bursting into a shuddering, convulsing orgasm. I didnt stop my hands and she struggled against the strings as she came hard, alternating between gasps of breath and sweet sweet cries of pleasure. As her orgasm subsided, I slowly eased the pleasure while whispering "good girl" in her ear.

Eventually she just collapsed on me, slightly twitching from her orgasm, but otherwise exhausted. I cuddled her in my arms while she rested, getting her hair out of her face, fed her water from her bottle. When she finally calmed down, I offered to untie her.

C: No... Master, please fuck me and cum with my pussy.

I was definitely still hard. I never fail to get hard when she gets tied up. And i definitely had a raging boner hearing all the lewd details of her between her moans.

Me: Are you sure? You have been tied up for quite some time.

C: I want you to fuck me like this, please.

I didnt need more invitation. I turned her around and sat her facing me with her legs on both sides of me, and while she is still tied up, she slowly lowered herself onto my 2IC who stood guard for quite some time. As I entered her, she sighed in pleasure, and after a long foreplay, took the entire length easily. She was so fucking sexy. I hugged and kissed her passionately while my cock was deep in her pussy. The feeling was amazing. We made out, in all the sense of the words. Our tongues entwined, my hands roamed, her hips rocked. It was slow but intense and passionate. Without saying anything, we just alternated between me thrusting in her, and her rocking herself on my cock.

She moaned through the kisses, and when she broke for breath, I went onto her boobs and sucked on those marshmallow boobs. She rode me sensually and grinded my cock while I devoured her tits.

I lasted much longer after cumming twice, but eventually;

Me: I am gonna cum, where do you want it?

Were you are all guessing "in my pussy"?

C: Please let it out in my mouth, master.

She got up, and knelt on the floor before I stuck my cock in her mouth and fucked her mouth a little before unloading another load in there. Three whole meals of cum that night. She sucked everything cleanly and swallowed every drop.

Me: That was amazing.

C: Thank you, master.

I helped her up from the floor and sat her on the bed, after which she promptly laid down, exhausted. Seeing her naked, still tied, and exhausted from the sex, sent a rousing call to the 2IC. But by then, we have been up for more than 20hrs. I quickly got her out of the ropes and laid her down properly in her bed. The impressions on her skin from the ropes were still there and it was so sexy. Seeing it, 2IC managed to get 60% of the way up even though I just came not long ago. She saw that I still stood beside the bed;

C: Are you hesitating about sleeping with me? After you just fucked me through the night?

Her student self came back, this time naked, in bed, and rope impressions all over her arms and chest. Fucking insane. I came so close to fucking her again.

In the end, I joined her in bed and we fell asleep promptly with her in my arms.

--------------------
Interrogation END
--------------------

I call this interrogation because that's how it started, but we eventually called it HTHT. Throughout the time together, we discussed many things over many of such HTHTs where she is tied up and edged while we talked. Surreal, but the vulnerability and surrendering of her person to me was something she enjoyed and we bonded even more deeply over it. In those moments, she was completely mine. We did this regularly, and it was part of her "obedience training" as my slave.
Old 13-08-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyWang View Post
i just discover this story when you bump it up .... it's damn exciting ... I am not into S&M but now, i am thinking of trying it with my partner! please keep it up and continue with the story! Thanks : )
If you try it, please share your experience with us!

Start slow and be careful, but enjoy yourselves and immerse in it. Best of luck!
Old 13-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
FrankieDeJong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice share bro!
Old 18-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 2
Taurus90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always imagine to hv bf that like bdsm or rough sex. But i just want he treat me as slave in bed. In life, i wish he will loving n caring me. 🥺
Old 19-08-2022, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more update.
Old 19-08-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
feneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated. Thanks and keep on updating.
Old 19-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!

great stuff Cheers!
Old 23-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Somehow, everytime i start posting here, work kicks up. Maybe i should start my own business?

Moving on.

--------
Dinner
--------

But it starts with brunch.

I woke up in the late morning after a scant few hours of sleep. The day before was long and exhausting for various reasons, and both of us barely shifted in our sleep. Waking up with her naked in my arms woke me up all over. Maybe it's the fatigue from staying up, maybe it's just the flurry of activity, but my mind never did have the chance to rationalize the events of yesterday. Seeing her shocked all my sleepiness away.

Her sublime naked form also shocked the sleepiness away from my 2IC. I remember very clearly thinking she slept like a fairy tale princess, like a fictional character. The elegance of her waking moments carry on through to her sleeping moments. Even when sleeping, she has an air of refined elegance. Even when she is sleeping naked in my arms.

The stirrings of my shock woke her up as well, and I watched a similar shock register in her. You'd see such scenes on TV a lot, a man and a woman waking up unexpectedly in bed together. Never thought I would experience it, and that was the first and last.

She looked at me, and we shared a moment and just laughed. In school we would often have such moments, where we looked at each other in reaction to situations, and unspoken communication happens. I think having that moment, just as we were perhaps shocked and panicking in bed together, helped assure us. We were not just some stranger to each other, we were very close friends who have been through a lot together, worked together, and now slept together.

I wondered if it would be a one-time thing, but my 2IC laid the ground work for me.

C: Quite energetic huh?

She said with her mischievous smile while stroking my 2IC. While I was panicking, 2IC had rose up and made contact. Seeing her in bed, with her tits exposed and casually stroking my dick, I knew my worries were unfounded. She wanted more as well.

I was about to move in and start another round when:

"OI C! YOU WANT BREAKFAST? YOU HERE RIGHT?"

Both of us froze. It was one of her hall mates, a girl. Yelling in from outside. I'm sure yall know having a guy and a girl in a hall is a big enough problem, not to mention being in bed and naked.

Thankfully we were careful, my shoes were kept inside so there is no way to tell there's someone else, and she thought quickly on her feet as well.

C: I havent brush my teeth leh, later i find you?

Friend: Ok! We will be at the canteen!

By agreeing to them and offering to find them, C ensured that they went away, and she knows where they will be. They walked away, C got up and got dressed. While I was shocked back to reality by her friend's voice, seeing her get dressed got me buzzing again. There is just something about watching a school girl getting dressed from naked isn't it? The way she pulled up her panty to slip over her butt, the way her tits hung while she bent over. Beautiful.

She noticed me staring and just smiled and slowed down a little, making sure to show me her tits as she got into her bra.

C: I will let you know whether it's safe, meet me at that bus stop k?

I agreed, and got out safely, but I wondered if I was in for a long wait since she was going to have breakfast with her friends. Nevertheless, after a night like that, sending her home seems like the minimum I could do, so I waited. I wanted to think about what happened the night before, but having a raging boner at a bus stop would be quite inconvenient, so I distracted myself with my books. I barely got my mind settled down enough to read, before she turned up.

Me: I thought you are having breakfast?

C: And let you wait here? Let's go have breakfast together.

Me: But you told them you'd eat with them.

C: I took a bite of their hotcakes.

I could just imagine her popping in to her friends, talk a little, eat cutely, and leave with some reasonable excuse as quickly as she arrived. And not only did she catch up, she even went back to her hall and packed a bag.

Me: Oh, where do you want to eat then?

C: Let's eat at your house.

TBC
Old 24-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
GuoXiaoJing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, support!