The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
Old 12-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After trying out many hits and missed, finally tried MM. Gosh! Should have started with her…

Booked an early session last week in the morning. I reached the place and knocked on the door. No answer. A few minutes later, I heard foot steps up the stairs. MM apologised profusely. First time seeing her. She was carrying bags and groceries, just like my neighbour’s wife. Once we entered, she quickly put down her stuff and started kissing and frenching just like having a mistress or an affair with neighbour’s wife.

After shower, action starts w more kissing and bj with me standing by the bed while she was on her knees. Stopped just before i shoot and proceeded to massage. How to prone down when that thing is sticking up???? Shifted it sideways and obeyed her instructions. She thoroughly cleaned me with her tongue. We enjoyed each other’s body alternating between pleasuring each other’s body. Finally, couldn’t control and cum lots lots lots….

Her service didn’t stop here. Cleaned me up very well and with lots of gfe. Really felt like she is a mistress trying to please and to also enjoy herself.

Definitely will return.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Found this thread browsing local massage section. Very tempted to visit. Any bros can tell me how is the cleanliness and hygiene of the room?

Also, if I am just looking for very good bbbj and cim but not into painting/squirting can still go or should skip?
Old 12-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to be confused about as none of the services they provide are compulsory. If you didn’t know, there are brothers out there who don’t ask for anything sexual. They visit just to cuddle and experience GFE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuy12345 View Post
Found this thread browsing local massage section. Very tempted to visit. Any bros can tell me how is the cleanliness and hygiene of the room?

Also, if I am just looking for very good bbbj and cim but not into painting/squirting can still go or should skip?
Old 12-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Anyone can share Cheryl contact? Thanks
Old 12-08-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Nothing to be confused about as none of the services they provide are compulsory. If you didn’t know, there are brothers out there who don’t ask for anything sexual. They visit just to cuddle and experience GFE.
Hahas ok. Steady. Have made my booking.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 23
Verbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can someone tell me where is MM location? No need to be specific.

Just need to know know the area (eg Tampines, Jurong) for example

I read some said that her location is not good. I know I can send a message directly to MM to ask but if the location is not convenience to me, I dont want to go. in that case I don’t have to message to “disturb” her.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbatin View Post

I Keep seeing pple said the location is not good. I know I can send a message to directly to MM to ask but if the location is not convenience to me, I dont want to go. in that case I don’t have to message to “disturb” her.
It’s in the East side.

Last edited by Mobile88; 13-08-2022 at 08:26 AM.
Old 13-08-2022, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuy12345 View Post
Hahas ok. Steady. Have made my booking.
oh wow I'm eager to see ur FR with MM, bro
Old 13-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbatin View Post

I read some said that her location is not good. I know I can send a message directly to MM to ask but if the location is not convenience to me, I dont want to go. in that case I don’t have to message to “disturb” her.

Well, I think it's convenient 4 me. Use pubic transport (haha).
Take a train.. which one? Not blue, not red, not purple...
And then a bus.. about 3 to 4 stops
Then talk a walk...less than 7 mins..

Easy peasy...
Old 13-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Well, I think it's convenient 4 me. Use pubic transport (haha).
Take a train.. which one? Not blue, not red, not purple...
And then a bus.. about 3 to 4 stops
Then talk a walk...less than 7 mins..

Easy peasy...
haha..your description is correct but as a foot soldier rely on public transport I feel Cheryl location is still more accessible then MM
Old 13-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
haha..your description is correct but as a foot soldier rely on public transport I feel Cheryl location is still more accessible then MM
I think both locations are more of less the same.
As long as your lil brother has all the fun...your mouth gets to feast on the pussy and ass buffet... it's worth it!
Old 13-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I think both locations are more of less the same.
As long as your lil brother has all the fun...your mouth gets to feast on the pussy and ass buffet... it's worth it!
Even if she is in changi or tuas, I will still visit. Will travel for a good pussy!
Old 14-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Is it shop or condo?
Old 14-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
mafic2428 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool stuff
Advert Space Available