The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ROSE88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoTom View Post
the place really sux...
the gal n sound system CMI...
cannot touch, cannot kiss just wan hold hand..
worst still, come in sit with me like 10 min or less, then butterfly me for an hour. then come back sit another 5 min go off again, come back 10min later ask for tip say she need go le...
total time spend with her less than 30min in the 3 hour i spend ther...
2 word === FUCK up

I fully sympathise with you.

if you are ever going to explore this joint again, i would humbly suggest to get a new 'friend' and dont waste your time with the same lady.....

Just throw her $10-$20/- and tell her she can go home and never enter your room again. Some of the ladies there really are super butterfly and this is the only way to fully enjoy ur trip at the joint.
Old 19-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

The place got many gals, if they butterfly like mad, when she come back 2nd time, i will tip her minimum and ask her no need to come back liao... The next thing i will ask her, what time go home? if she go home too early i also dun take I ever try go at 8pm and gal say wan go home at 10pm Lidat i rather find someone who butterfly a little but can accompany throughout the nite till 1am....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoTom View Post
worst still, come in sit with me like 10 min or less, then butterfly me for an hour. then come back sit another 5 min go off again, come back 10min later ask for tip say she need go le...
total time spend with her less than 30min in the 3 hour i spend ther...
2 word === FUCK up

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 19-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacklee555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not many gals around nowadays, normally what days you go?
Old 19-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 17
ANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
The place got many gals, if they butterfly like mad, when she come back 2nd time, i will tip her minimum and ask her no need to come back liao... The next thing i will ask her, what time go home? if she go home too early i also dun take I ever try go at 8pm and gal say wan go home at 10pm Lidat i rather find someone who butterfly a little but can accompany throughout the nite till 1am....
Bro jackbl, totally agree with you... If they butterful too long, will tip them minimum and chosse another gal. There also had to depend, Sometime the gals are good, sometime really CMI...
Old 20-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Any day with kaki is a good day to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklee555 View Post
Not many gals around nowadays, normally what days you go?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Good package, middle room for 5 brothers. 3 jugs and fruits @ $150. Can start from 8pm last till close shop....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
jkfazer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjkfazer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjkfazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANLF View Post
Bro jackbl, totally agree with you... If they butterful too long, will tip them minimum and chosse another gal. There also had to depend, Sometime the gals are good, sometime really CMI...

Yup butterfly too long just $10 will do.
If they wanna leave before u do, my policy is DON"T TIPS.
In fact, this is the RULE OF THE GAME and they actually knows it.
They will just try to use tactics like give u a sad look, not feeling well, drunk already, friends waiting etc..... hoping that u will tips them even though RULE OF THE GAME says NO!!!!
Old 24-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CityHunter789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSE88 View Post
I fully agree with the free bonk thinky.... but i think some effort needs to be done and produced.

Bro Rose88,

Free bonk i think either u very lucky that nite, else not easy.
Those viet girl that can talk simple english or chinese are the smart one.
They not so easy and let you happy happy them for free.

For me, i learn some Viet language sentences from our forum here.
That when with viet girls, then try talk a little to them in viet.
They feel very happy that you can speak a little.
Just remember the most important sentence is : " Do you want go hotel make love later"...haha. Usually instead of $150, they let you have at it $100.
Old 29-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter789 View Post
Bro Rose88,

Free bonk i think either u very lucky that nite, else not easy.
Those viet girl that can talk simple english or chinese are the smart one.
They not so easy and let you happy happy them for free.

For me, i learn some Viet language sentences from our forum here.
That when with viet girls, then try talk a little to them in viet.
They feel very happy that you can speak a little.
Just remember the most important sentence is : " Do you want go hotel make love later"...haha. Usually instead of $150, they let you have at it $100.

Bro,

eRM..... Sometimes its really boils down to luck. FOC bonks really hard to come by these days but if still available depending on how you 'trick' or choose you target.

Individuals have their own ways of doing things. But i am sure many brothers in this forum really have had their fair share of FC bonks.

On this $150/- thingy, i will never ever agree on this sum. $100/- still acceptable.

Anyway, gd luck on your next trip to PLM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 17
ANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ROSE88;3693253] FOC bonks really hard to come by these days but if still available depending on how you 'trick' or choose you target.QUOTE]

Bro ROSE88, yup i agree with you....
Old 04-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

The range of 'Friends' in this joint seems quite alright lately..... quite a nuber of new faces around.

Old 13-05-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

The package for this ktv is not bad. Happy Hour 2 jugs+fruit+gst++ = $90. The room can sit 4 guys, i think 5 also can.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Yup but the system there can not made it sia, most of the new song dun have heehee but it a budget place to chiong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
The package for this ktv is not bad. Happy Hour 2 jugs+fruit+gst++ = $90. The room can sit 4 guys, i think 5 also can.
Old 13-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm a little confused.

Are you guys talking about Paramount Music Lounge or is there a Paramount KTV that i'm not aware of... coz the one at Lor 16 is Music Lounge, which is near Lips Disco.

Haven't been inside though, the $33/jug of beer puts me off.
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Old 13-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
strikeking is Cool - loads of Potential

pls do sm research b4 u ask.....join 07, 176 post, sigh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1