The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
Hi bro, NSH got vietnamese at this moment?
yes they are all vietnamese
Old 22-06-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RCRC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have session with slot after 7pm today?
Old 22-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsup75 View Post
Correct. Same as IQ. But not many can TNN.
Lol WOO all also can TNN no one ever said NO to WOO B4
Old 23-06-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you all go across the border? The Tips here are just too expensive.

I added some girl on WeChat recently. She insists on charging 200/shot but I told her in JB it costs only RM250 for the same thing. And she told me then go to JB because there are always no lack of men in Singapore who will be willing to pay that price for her. She's neither model nor very beautiful, cannot demand much on her service with that haughty attitude.

That's exactly what I did. I went to Malaysia and enjoyed an afternoon with a fraction of the price. Ended up staying for the night for hfj before another round of live during all within $280.

Top up with a bit more and I did so much more. Singapore ktv and special services are overrated and overcharged. I don't know why are there still people who are willing to pay the extra for something they don't need to.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Had a fulfilling session at Paramount
$30 tips playability high all ah tiong milfs ya to WOO more fun than those $100 ktvs
Teh neh neh untill song song rubba rubba till song song
Fraction of The price at those whatever KTVs
Anyways to each his own
Enjoyyyyyy
Bro, you really know how to enjoy at pre-covid rates. I like this kind of fun as well.
Old 23-06-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Lol WOO all also can TNN no one ever said NO to WOO B4
Power lol. Which one is your fav at Paramount and IQ?
Old 23-06-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsup75 View Post
Power lol. Which one is your fav at Paramount and IQ?
No preference or fav one la can play can liao lo can drink can play WOO ok one see who entertains you the best estate than WOO ok lo
Old 23-06-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Bro, you really know how to enjoy at pre-covid rates. I like this kind of fun as well.
Life is short just be happy enjoy lo
Old 23-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post

I added some girl on WeChat recently. She insists on charging 200/shot but I told her in JB it costs only RM250 for the same thing. And she told me then go to JB because there are always no lack of men in Singapore who will be willing to pay that price for her. She's neither model nor very beautiful, cannot demand much on her service with that haughty attitude.

That's exactly what I did. I went to Malaysia and enjoyed an afternoon with a fraction of the price. Ended up staying for the night for hfj before another round of live during all within $280.

Top up with a bit more and I did so much more. Singapore ktv and special services are overrated and overcharged. I don't know why are there still people who are willing to pay the extra for something they don't need to.
Because not everyone can cross the border. Anyway things are expensive here also but not that I support their pricing.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Because not everyone can cross the border. Anyway things are expensive here also but not that I support their pricing.
Ya agree 👍 💯
Old 24-06-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fusion 8 review:

If you are familiar with 1st/2nd/Myth then you know its all SOP at these clubs. First time come in and sit on you then afterwards playability will drop. Girls rest outside, play phone also a common occurrence, sometimes looking at the time before they go to another room.

Problem is, not everyone is hot now - compared to 2018/2019 where everybody was below 25 and damn hot. So the hot girls are in demand and will butterfly longer, and the not hot ones will sit longer, and if its full house some people will complain when they see the discrepancy.

A good place to go if you are new to ktv scene + want the thrill since everyone is playable for the 1st/2nd time. For old birds, there are better places which give you more quality conversation and interaction.

Another plus is prices are nett (no service charge/GST), but you have to order 1 food.
Old 24-06-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post

Cross boarder too mafan la, need to worry jam, worry custom no stamp, worry Kanna rob, worry this, worry that. Just don't go if cannot afford. Invest ur money somewhere more worth it.
Old 24-06-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
Fusion 8 review:

If you are familiar with 1st/2nd/Myth then you know its all SOP at these clubs. First time come in and sit on you then afterwards playability will drop. Girls rest outside, play phone also a common occurrence, sometimes looking at the time before they go to another room.

Problem is, not everyone is hot now - compared to 2018/2019 where everybody was below 25 and damn hot. So the hot girls are in demand and will butterfly longer, and the not hot ones will sit longer, and if its full house some people will complain when they see the discrepancy.

A good place to go if you are new to ktv scene + want the thrill since everyone is playable for the 1st/2nd time. For old birds, there are better places which give you more quality conversation and interaction.

Another plus is prices are nett (no service charge/GST), but you have to order 1 food.
Now the girls standard really drop!!! I only go because I wanna see Bella 🤣.
Old 24-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
spaces86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasoh View Post
Now the girls standard really drop!!! I only go because I wanna see Bella 🤣.
anybody know last time k2 kimly work where now
Old 24-06-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Between Empire and Galaxy, can bro advise which is more worth to go?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1