The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: North East area

Skip to the end if you want the short story. Went to recee opposite serangoon stadium based on the information shared by Runningboy85 and others. There is more than one place around there. Both have signs which are visible from the road but only one matches the level mentioned. If you walk around that area, should be able to find the place based on the clues given here.

First time I went, there were shoes outside the door. The receptionist asked me if I had an appointment. I didn't have and she told me no one is available.

After that thanks to contact shared by Runningboy85 I made an appointment and went down another day. This time where were no shoes. Again the receptionist asked if I have an appointment. This time passed through and went inside.

Like others said the inside is quite dark and takes a while to get used to seeing around. Need to walk through the lounge to the toilet and shower. The times I walked by the ladies were just busy on the chairs or small sofa near the counter and doing their own things. I think they also not don't really want to see or they have seen enough Probably if got other guys walking around you may feel awkward. Was the only customer around at that time.

Massage by Na Na was good. She uses strength.
Definitely good value for the massage fee which is not overpriced.
She is quite chatty and just tell me things about herself, etc.
From what she tells me, there are 4 ML there.
Service-wise she is very accommodating too. Had a good time
Old 09-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
neopets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneopets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneopets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneopets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneopets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share contact
Old 09-08-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
bashergrass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look great
Old 09-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
wendy boobs are not real, trust me i can tell from the sides its been modified before.
oh modified, no wonder so big
Old 10-08-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I didnt really read up on other bro's post before going down to find Wendy. So wasn't really expecting much. Receptionist was a bit fierce maybe cause see me like some lost kid, but told her I got appointment with Wendy.

Brought me to the cubicle/room, was kinda suprise with the whole set up. Maciam those office divider kind one. Was struggling to find the hook for the clothes cause light was super dim.

Then came Wendy. Greeted me sweetly and gave me a hug, like those long lost gf. The feeling of her boobs squishing on me made my 2IC stand. Asked me to strip and I opted to shower first. Before I cover myself with towel, she saw my 2IC, grabbed it and gave a little rub, while saying seductively "This one can wait for later".

Toilet is shared, gotta walk past the so called lounge area. Didnt really like that. Massage was pretty okay, got bone cracking at all. Teasing was funny cause I keep spasm as I'm afraid of itchiness on my back and she kept giggling all the way. Took the higher package and was really satisfied with it. Loved it when she stripped down to her lingerie with boobs exposed kind one. Confirm will RTM but I might wanna try Nana next and compare.

But idk la, if you go, your experience might be different or what. I didnt demand anything so maybe thats why she was nice. But this kind of thing, just go with low expectations la hor.
Bro is it near the shop house with vet n pet shops?

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 10-08-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
NickGrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Dropped by before noon ytd. Door locked, nobody in. Anyone know their operating hours?
Door open and staircase light on today evening
Old 10-08-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

yes wendy, qing ge, XM, all fake..getting very common this days
Old 10-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by swap View Post
Skip to the end if you want the short story. Went to recee opposite serangoon stadium based on the information shared by Runningboy85 and others. There is more than one place around there. Both have signs which are visible from the road but only one matches the level mentioned. If you walk around that area, should be able to find the place based on the clues given here.

First time I went, there were shoes outside the door. The receptionist asked me if I had an appointment. I didn't have and she told me no one is available.

After that thanks to contact shared by Runningboy85 I made an appointment and went down another day. This time where were no shoes. Again the receptionist asked if I have an appointment. This time passed through and went inside.

Like others said the inside is quite dark and takes a while to get used to seeing around. Need to walk through the lounge to the toilet and shower. The times I walked by the ladies were just busy on the chairs or small sofa near the counter and doing their own things. I think they also not don't really want to see or they have seen enough Probably if got other guys walking around you may feel awkward. Was the only customer around at that time.

Massage by Na Na was good. She uses strength.
Definitely good value for the massage fee which is not overpriced.
She is quite chatty and just tell me things about herself, etc.
From what she tells me, there are 4 ML there.
Service-wise she is very accommodating too. Had a good time
Sounds like walk naked in the lounge.
What happen if another ml grab your tools and eat?
Old 11-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Not sure any bro is a fan of a hk actress rain lee. I saw her pic on fb and decided to give a try since they have promotion for 60 min aroma oil at 68 dollar. She came in and start to massage for me using warm aroma oil. Her massage is good, really put in effort and don't waste time trying to chit chat with you to eat snake. When she massage my butt and thigh, she really know her stuff. Make me super hard, when she shoves her hand inside my groin. her fingers will accidentally brush my didi hahaha. The best part is doing front massage. she massage my chest and tummy slowly and sensually moving downward n further down.....n stop there....sob sob.....as i expecting happy ending .......but no offer......i joke with her that her pic is really good, is it edited ,hahahaha. she pinched my shoulder and removed her mask to let me see. WOW, she is really look 100 per cent like her pic inside FB.....really a beauty. overall is would rate it 9/10 for non edited pic and excellent sensual massage n good attitude. worth few visits.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
d1looker is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros can share wendy or nana ctc
Old 11-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
SinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
Not sure any bro is a fan of a hk actress rain lee. I saw her pic on fb and decided to give a try since they have promotion for 60 min aroma oil at 68 dollar. She came in and start to massage for me using warm aroma oil. Her massage is good, really put in effort and don't waste time trying to chit chat with you to eat snake. When she massage my butt and thigh, she really know her stuff. Make me super hard, when she shoves her hand inside my groin. her fingers will accidentally brush my didi hahaha. The best part is doing front massage. she massage my chest and tummy slowly and sensually moving downward n further down.....n stop there....sob sob.....as i expecting happy ending .......but no offer......i joke with her that her pic is really good, is it edited ,hahahaha. she pinched my shoulder and removed her mask to let me see. WOW, she is really look 100 per cent like her pic inside FB.....really a beauty. overall is would rate it 9/10 for non edited pic and excellent sensual massage n good attitude. worth few visits.
this one is it at M*** S** or L* S***** there?
Old 13-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 17
mit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro, can pm me this nice massage , thank you n up your point too.
Old 13-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
AloneInSG69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share ctc? Thanks
Old 13-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can share plss
Old 13-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by welo View Post
Hi Bros,

I am new here and wanna share abit, hope to get some points.. Hehe.

I always passby this massage parlour when i send my gf home and wanted to try it, dark from outside but a glance you know is a parlour with some extra service. Good thing is they open til 6am!

I step in and a milf look like mid thirties greeted me and ask me how long i wan the massage to be, I opt for 1hr cos is only $45(I think is cheap) so i went in the room and there is a shower room in it and room is quite tidy. I strip off and took a shower, lie on the bed and wait after that.

The PRC milf came in and give me the massage, not bad cos not the piano type. She will constantly ask if the strength ok, service quite good and not bad looking. After she turn me over she will start to touch my 2Ic and pop the golden question, $50 is rather normal but I believe is worth it as she will help to juagen and she really lubricate alot to make sure my 2IC is comfortable. Her hands are good and no rush in time, had a mind blowing experience with her hands.

Looks: 7/10
boobs:32B(I think)
service:8/10
Damage:$45+$50(gave her 100 and ask her to keep the change)
Bro mind to share the contact. Looking for those late night MP till 6 am haha. Btw is 4G roam allow or only HJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread