The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
I'll like to nominate Tian Niu to the list of legends
Tian Niu is the gold standard for $100 service ML. Am a big fan and regular but she is in no way close to Donna and Aila in the looks department. When this 2 names pop up it usually is about looks (ok for Aila definitely boobs and figure too lol). Service wise? From my own experience, Tian Niu miles ahead of both combined
Old 21-07-2022, 09:35 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Although her message is subpar but i have to say that she does some things that most mls Don't provide like showering with you and going fn..
True, but I dun like her boobs, badly done.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-07-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, but I dun like her boobs, badly done.
I thought she's FL on other sites haha that's why got FN and shower all that
Old 21-07-2022, 10:00 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
I thought she's FL on other sites haha that's why got FN and shower all that
Yah lor. That's why she quote me 220 for FJ while she was bathing with me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-07-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Wah u all bros very bad leh...keep mentioning about wolf times...those were the best days man. Wide selections at extremely affordable price at $50 yes for those newbies u heard me right...$50 include everything room and massage and HJ and every few days got new mei mei come in.
Best were those listed as $50 bros who recently cheong will not know though their price is cheap but some of them are really hot milfs and they can massage very well. Top up service for FJ also very affordable.
Its like durian shopping though not msw and cheap price but if u get the good and correct one ..whoah really better than msw.
Totally unlike the market nowdays so many prima dona over priced and cmi whores.
Really miss those good times got a couple of good milf MLs massage well and fxxk well....really miss those good times.
I still got keep in touch with some of those MLs thru wc...sigh hope they come back soon....
One of those MLs was in KL for the past couple of years during the covid...always see her baking creations in her wc...sigh miss those good old days man...she really is a tua neh bu can massage very well and extrmely horny.
Those good old days.. kinda miss the $50 era.. can pay $100 for tarma.. and when i tell these newer MLs, they don't believe.. lolloll
Old 21-07-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yah lor. That's why she quote me 220 for FJ while she was bathing with me.
220 too much ba
Old 21-07-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Seriously $50 massage including hj at wolf site last time?
Hhmm, never recall eh. U sure $50?
I remember initially Wolf site got 150-170 get fulljob good quality ones at Jen there.
$50 massage including hj never see before.
Yes bro, really, mickeymouse is telling the fact. Back then there were $50 For HJ or FJ. I can remember the 3 girls that i still keep in contact with. One's my ex, the other 2 are just friends. I still remembered i pay 2 of them, 1 to caress and french while the other did the HJ. Only $100/hr.. so shiok. Both of them also were ex-masseue..

Btw, they usuall stay in an apartment with many rooms, maybe that's why it was cheaper.
Old 21-07-2022, 10:26 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
220 too much ba
That's why I chosen BBJ. 150 is market price, some more BBJ when bathing together is a plus point.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-07-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
Yes bro, really, mickeymouse is telling the fact. Back then there were $50 For HJ or FJ. I can remember the 3 girls that i still keep in contact with. One's my ex, the other 2 are just friends. I still remembered i pay 2 of them, 1 to caress and french while the other did the HJ. Only $100/hr.. so shiok. Both of them also were ex-masseue..

Btw, they usuall stay in an apartment with many rooms, maybe that's why it was cheaper.
Korea has something called kissbangs. Wish we have that here. Some of the gals also do more than french.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post

Yea not only were the room rates cheaper but the channel in which the ML came in were also different they came in as tourist past 2mths cheap and chop chop.
Unlike nowdays they come in with different pass and its not cheap.
Some more the room rates that the okt are charging them like 250 to 300 per day.
The rates that the okt got the condo room also never increase that much.
A shout out to all the OKTs out there u keep raising the cost to your whoress in the end your whores or MLs will not come in anymore...so in the end whats the point.
In chinese... 你的婊子赚不了钱 你也赚不了钱。
Think about it.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wow dude, this even pre-dates wolf and even LTD!!! And agree, these were the best times! It's like going for speed dating, seeing different girls, and choosing one for a romp in one of the nearby hotels. And come back to the coffeeshop and meet more girls. My group even had a couple of bros that would actually chase the girls down if we spot nice ones walking. Before you know it, they'll be sitting at our table, and our harem grows.

Looks like I missed out on a few MP gems! Those days I NEVER visited MPs because the environment for extra activities didn't suit me.

No matter, those days we were ALL spoilt for choice with quality and options for whatever tastes. And the quality choices were mind boggling. PRCs, Malaysians, Thais, Pinoys, Europeans, etc... legal brothels, illegal brothels, MPs, streetwalkers, MLs, FLs, KTVs, pubs... all at good value and rates. Allow me to even be bold enough to declare that Singapore, in those days, had the best vice in the world!!

Though Mint was awesome... it was Oooooo big boobies Laura... did we have some spectacular times then.

Wah...hehe yea its only old cheongsters like me will know Darlene hotel and the golden triangle area.
Really all the PRC whores line up in the streets and let u pick. And all of them say the same thing 去吗?。。。hehe
Really miss those good old days.
Youngsters will not know what we old cheongsters had fun in those days really cheap and good.
And if mood take us...we can also go 北发。
Dongguan Changping and to Humen...一条龙服务。
Really rolling good times man...
Old 21-07-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why I chosen BBJ. 150 is market price, some more BBJ when bathing together is a plus point.

Bro! Here 150 for bbbj is not market price la. Those in SLG offering this service at this price are 99% FLs in other sites. They bait you with a 120 massage price, then tempt you with a 150 bbbj, then whack you with their silly 200+ fj rate.

If you want really great bbbj, it's 120. Go for An An, or Mi Xue and MM in HC thread.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:46 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro! Here 150 for bbbj is not market price la. Those in SLG offering this service at this price are 99% FLs in other sites. They bait you with a 120 massage price, then tempt you with a 150 bbbj, then whack you with their silly 200+ fj rate.

If you want really great bbbj, it's 120. Go for An An, or Mi Xue and MM in HC thread.
BBJ at spa not shiok lah. Do they strip naked bath for you, massage you? Even Ah Lamp who do great BBJ at spa, I still prefer to book her to hotel to enjoy. Also BBJ at spa need to pay 120 plus entrance is near to 200 liao.

As for the 200+ FJ rate, dun accept it lah. We no stupid.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute

no one mentioned Hebe-lookalike (forgot her actual name) and Longnu? one of my 2 top favs among many others 😂

Last edited by divergent27878; 21-07-2022 at 07:20 PM.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Tried jing jing … good attitude, good service .. young… body power .. rtm : YES !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1