The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben83 View Post
Care to share more Info on xh?
Can't find her thread in forum.. 😂😂😂

Cheers 🙏🙏
She RTC already
Old 12-06-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
In town? I thought all the while Celine operate alone in a “x”. Where got next cubicle? Lol!
You got to be chionging longer than me to contradict my story. I can name you the shop space even but that’s not the point of my post
Old 12-06-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Is QQ the one you mentioned now at JC?
Old 12-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Melody recently. Like what some other Bros said, her body is really good for her age. Though didn’t get the FJ experience, seems to have potential to unlock in a couple more visits.
Old 13-06-2021, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I honestly wouldn't mind going to her just purely for massage. I like her hard technique.
Have visited Baoer's joint a few times. it's her and another lady who isn't a looker (more aunty). Her friend packs a serious punch when it comes to hard massage and she knows what she's doing. Helped sort out some of my chronic problems.

The place (at AMK) is a super clean joint. No curtains, open concept, so if anyone has gotten Baoer to do JG at her new place let me know haha.. Only a manual screen is available when changing clothes.
Old 13-06-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
astra69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread. Thanks all on recommendations
Old 13-06-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Is QQ the one you mentioned now at JC?
I happened to have just met Melody and asked her,she knows this QQ and according to her this QQ never worked in TPY before.
Old 13-06-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

I really can't understand why I was zapped for the above post,is it offensive?
Old 13-06-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

This is my 2nd visit after a months absence. Massage was merely 10mins after she insist I shower before massage. She ask me turn around then suddenly says she wan to bbbj me! To be honest. Bbbj is not that excellent. She switch to do HJ liao. Her zhuagen really good for 10 mins. I tell her I cannot cum based on hj .

My intention is to make her come closer for auto roaming. But she start to whisper and mumble some things... Suddenly she took off her jeans and put my dick rub her pussy. I think she is getting horny thus the sudden loss of control. I inserted and gave it to her. She didn't reject as I took off her bra and played with her big B papayas. Nipples were harden already and pussy soaking wet.. I didn't enjoy much as I find it quite loose or too wet.. We were just behind a curtain on massage bed doing the small space exercise.

She isn't happy I didn't fuck her long enough seeing my dick still hard after Cumming. I ask her how much she say any amount as she didn't really massage me and she says she don't do fj actually but she says she got turned on that's all. OK well. I still pass her 100 and I left still confused what happened as I didn't expect to fuck.

Don't really have this kind of encounter after many years of chionging. I encounter those want me to finger her and keep gasping in silent moans, Only a handful want me to fuck them to satisfy their needs.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
This is my 2nd visit after a months absence. Massage was merely 10mins after she insist I shower before massage. She ask me turn around then suddenly says she wan to bbbj me! To be honest. Bbbj is not that excellent. She switch to do HJ liao. Her zhuagen really good for 10 mins. I tell her I cannot cum based on hj .

My intention is to make her come closer for auto roaming. But she start to whisper and mumble some things... Suddenly she took off her jeans and put my dick rub her pussy. I think she is getting horny thus the sudden loss of control. I inserted and gave it to her. She didn't reject as I took off her bra and played with her big B papayas. Nipples were harden already and pussy soaking wet.. I didn't enjoy much as I find it quite loose or too wet.. We were just behind a curtain on massage bed doing the small space exercise.

She isn't happy I didn't fuck her long enough seeing my dick still hard after Cumming. I ask her how much she say any amount as she didn't really massage me and she says she don't do fj actually but she says she got turned on that's all. OK well. I still pass her 100 and I left still confused what happened as I didn't expect to fuck.

Don't really have this kind of encounter after many years of chionging. I encounter those want me to finger her and keep gasping in silent moans, Only a handful want me to fuck them to satisfy their needs.
bro, send u a pm for exchange. cheer.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Melody difficult to unlock after so many RTM..
Her body really damn good..
Thinking of her now really make me hard on...
Old 14-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i can attest to this, this was in the old days when she went by another name, come to think of it, might even be a decade ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
You got to be chionging longer than me to contradict my story. I can name you the shop space even but that’s not the point of my post
Old 14-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Just tried Melody recently. Like what some other Bros said, her body is really good for her age. Though didn’t get the FJ experience, seems to have potential to unlock in a couple more visits.
Bro can help give me Melody contact
Thank you
Old 14-06-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my milf ml after 2 can of beer, she will do anything for me, including cim, sof, and allow me to take video.

But when she is sober, she only allow bbbj and no video taking.
Old 14-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
hamkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind to share contact bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1