The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 22-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

At one of my prev workplace, I had an ambitious and annoying colleague.

Looks: Plain and simple, i rate her 5/10 but guys with higher standard might rate her 4 or even 3.

Dressing: Traditional despite being being only 28-29 years old at that time. Skirt always below knee, bend also won't zaogeng the cleavage kind.

Cup size : C cups for most bra brands, but from her dressing, people usually don't look or assume it's A to B cup..

______

Dreaded working with her, awful ambitious character. After changed to a pervertic male boss in our department, her advances stalled jialat. One project together, it was a tight deadline so we worked side by side instead through emails. caught her staring at my erection (not because of her, was in the middle of a sexy call with a thick malay milf on ig but got interrupted by her) non stop. I saw a different side of her character, sweeter and perhaps can be sexually aroused, and also... her body too as her few zaogeng moments got me curious to go see more, go nearer to her, stand over her to look down into her high neckline while she worked on the laptop. she even accidentally elbowed my bulge, which caused her eyes to keep stealing quick glances even more, making me more excited. especially when she gets nervous and sit in a more unrefined manner to rush the work, her skirt goes so much higher than normal, like can see her panties but still can't see yet. When finally saw, realise her choice of undergarments quite elegant, not slutty but not bad, but mostly pastel colours. Obviously, penis head took over brain head, I started to agree more with her even though I disagreed, let her make more decisions which fed to her ambitious ego. Somehow, it didn't make her head grow bigger, but she actually became more easy going and sweeter. Good thing was, she was not well liked, as evidently that the cubicles beside and behind her remained mostly untaken for months.

I let her claim most of the credit but the boss had no interest in her ideas and proposals, making her even more dejected and low morale.. Somehow, I was so boliao and walked past her cubicle more, after adjusting to make my bulge look exaggerated, getting looks from her to my face and also, almost like involuntarily to my pants. She started coming to me to ask for my opinion on her work very frequently especially after boss approved my version, was becoming sweeter to me, giving me snacks (but those cheap and not worth near 40's age health to eat kinds). I was enjoying her presence, especially when she bends and zaogeng her breasts to me, her neckline was usually high but not tight. My favorite was when she squats to write on the table, even though her skirt doesn't go high enough to zaogeng her panties.

I used the excuse that my cubicle had high traffic and didn't want rumours to start, she thought I found her annoying and took it the wrong way, but once again her true color showed when she just snapped 'ok fine!' and walked away.. but actually, I wanted more private time with her at her cubicle.

maxed my dulanness for her, also maxed an anger lust for her, suddenly penis hard like never before !(for her) I headed straight to her cubicle, like pissed. She saw my pissed face and looked a bit timid. from her side, slightly to from her behind, I just leaned forward and took over on her laptop, my bulge hit her tricep on the armrest of her chair. She took about 5 seconds to realise and moved her arm away quickly. She apologised for mistaking me after I sternly told her off about my plans to help her at her cubicle. I got the most view of her cleavage that day as her arm squeezed her boobs together to avoid my crotch, and her neckline of the dark green top was looser despite her having her granny cardigan on. I think she sat down out of dulan also, her skirt was high, she couldn't adjust easily as her chair had those nonsense cushion that are supposed to help spinal health, her legs couldn't even touch the floor and her granny shoes were off. Felt fucking hot, kept looking into her top at her grapefruits size breasts, in a nice pastel light green simple non push up bra. at the same angle, her exposed legs were there too, so close to seeing her panties. She was in a tight spot, didn't dare to ask for space as I was pissed off.

Before it start to get too awkward, I stood up and told her to try. She took the opportunity to quickly push her chair in to hide her legs under her desk, but her cleavage was still fucking nice to see as she rested her grapefruit c cup breasts on the table, a habit I realise she makes whenever she's comfortable and relaxed. Like marking my territory on her, i daringly rested testicles on the back end of her arm rest, just centermeters away from her tricep like I did back during the first time I had discussion at her cubicle the very first time when I first saw down into her dark green top, not wanting to scare her off or let her pretend to be scared off. It was a lot safer to pull off such 'daring' + invite rumour stunt at her cubicle.

When she did something that wasn't right, I simply just pulled her chair backwards, before stepping out of the way. There was a good amount of contact of her tricep on my hard penis shaft, i pretended to feel nothing and took over working on her laptop, thankfully, her too. I could see from the reflection she was looking at my pants while she tried to lower her skirt to cover her legs. Finally done, I stood up, we had some face contact, but she avoided eye contact. Her face was blushing.

Now thinking about it, it was seriously very risky. Especially since her character wasn't good and kind at all..

(To be continued)

Last edited by 1231231233; 22-11-2021 at 09:48 PM.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
but actually, I wanted more private time with her at her cubicle.

(accidentally pressed submit instead of preview post, will update)
Camping for more!
Old 22-11-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
MisterTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Camping for more!
Camping too
Old 23-11-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At one of my prev workplace, I had an ambitious and annoying colleague.

Looks: Plain and simple, i rate her 5/10 but guys with higher standard might rate her 4 or even 3.

Dressing: Traditional despite being being only 28-29 years old at that time. Skirt always below knee, bend also won't zaogeng the cleavage kind.

Cup size : C cups for most bra brands, but from her dressing, people usually don't look or assume it's A to B cup..

______

Dreaded working with her, awful ambitious character. After changed to a pervertic male boss in our department, her advances stalled jialat. One project together, it was a tight deadline so we worked side by side instead through emails. caught her staring at my erection (not because of her, was in the middle of a sexy call with a thick malay milf on ig but got interrupted by her) non stop. I saw a different side of her character, sweeter and perhaps can be sexually aroused, and also... her body too as her few zaogeng moments got me curious to go see more, go nearer to her, stand over her to look down into her high neckline while she worked on the laptop. she even accidentally elbowed my bulge, which caused her eyes to keep stealing quick glances even more, making me more excited. especially when she gets nervous and sit in a more unrefined manner to rush the work, her skirt goes so much higher than normal, like can see her panties but still can't see yet. When finally saw, realise her choice of undergarments quite elegant, not slutty but not bad, but mostly pastel colours. Obviously, penis head took over brain head, I started to agree more with her even though I disagreed, let her make more decisions which fed to her ambitious ego. Somehow, it didn't make her head grow bigger, but she actually became more easy going and sweeter. Good thing was, she was not well liked, as evidently that the cubicles beside and behind her remained mostly untaken for months.

I let her claim most of the credit but the boss had no interest in her ideas and proposals, making her even more dejected and low morale.. Somehow, I was so boliao and walked past her cubicle more, after adjusting to make my bulge look exaggerated, getting looks from her to my face and also, almost like involuntarily to my pants. She started coming to me to ask for my opinion on her work very frequently especially after boss approved my version, was becoming sweeter to me, giving me snacks (but those cheap and not worth near 40's age health to eat kinds). I was enjoying her presence, especially when she bends and zaogeng her breasts to me, her neckline was usually high but not tight. My favorite was when she squats to write on the table, even though her skirt doesn't go high enough to zaogeng her panties.

I used the excuse that my cubicle had high traffic and didn't want rumours to start, she thought I found her annoying and took it the wrong way, but once again her true color showed when she just snapped 'ok fine!' and walked away.. but actually, I wanted more private time with her at her cubicle.

maxed my dulanness for her, also maxed an anger lust for her, suddenly penis hard like never before !(for her) I headed straight to her cubicle, like pissed. She saw my pissed face and looked a bit timid. from her side, slightly to from her behind, I just leaned forward and took over on her laptop, my bulge hit her tricep on the armrest of her chair. She took about 5 seconds to realise and moved her arm away quickly. She apologised for mistaking me after I sternly told her off about my plans to help her at her cubicle. I got the most view of her cleavage that day as her arm squeezed her boobs together to avoid my crotch, and her neckline of the dark green top was looser despite her having her granny cardigan on. I think she sat down out of dulan also, her skirt was high, she couldn't adjust easily as her chair had those nonsense cushion that are supposed to help spinal health, her legs couldn't even touch the floor and her granny shoes were off. Felt fucking hot, kept looking into her top at her grapefruits size breasts, in a nice pastel light green simple non push up bra. at the same angle, her exposed legs were there too, so close to seeing her panties. She was in a tight spot, didn't dare to ask for space as I was pissed off.

Before it start to get too awkward, I stood up and told her to try. She took the opportunity to quickly push her chair in to hide her legs under her desk, but her cleavage was still fucking nice to see as she rested her grapefruit c cup breasts on the table, a habit I realise she makes whenever she's comfortable and relaxed. Like marking my territory on her, i daringly rested testicles on the back end of her arm rest, just centermeters away from her tricep like I did back during the first time I had discussion at her cubicle the very first time when I first saw down into her dark green top, not wanting to scare her off or let her pretend to be scared off. It was a lot safer to pull off such 'daring' + invite rumour stunt at her cubicle.

When she did something that wasn't right, I simply just pulled her chair backwards, before stepping out of the way. There was a good amount of contact of her tricep on my hard penis shaft, i pretended to feel nothing and took over working on her laptop, thankfully, her too. I could see from the reflection she was looking at my pants while she tried to lower her skirt to cover her legs. Finally done, I stood up, we had some face contact, but she avoided eye contact. Her face was blushing.

Now thinking about it, it was seriously very risky. Especially since her character wasn't good and kind at all..

(To be continued)
I can't stress enough, how detestable as a colleague she can be at first. But don't think the previous description shows how not nice she really is. I won't be using her real name either, her unique detestable actions and character might be recognised. Just take this story as a fantasy/fiction

My inputs made her work easier to be approved by that boss. She was able to see that and next morning, there was another useless snack on my table, her way of saying thank you. I do realise, she could have just dropped a message or email, but I supposed her competitive and ambitious character dictates not to leave evidence that she received help from me.

There wasn't much to do that morning, the malay milf didn't reply me either. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I decided to have some stupid fun, maybe deep inside, I was too prideful to admit I was enjoying it or was attracted to the annoying plain jane. Went over to her cubicle, there she was.. Oh fuck! Even though she was wearing this white oversized cream polyester top, it was a little thin. She was in her comfortable position again, meaning her breasts resting on the table as she leaned forward to do her work, relaxed manner too, granny cardigans sliding down her shoulder. I could see hint of a royal blue bra under the top, with all the cloth pressed downwards by the table, thus revealing the most compact shape of her breasts..

She saw me, gave me a more welcoming acknowledge than usual, she lifted her hand and gave a slight wave. Usually, she ignores me.

Me : did you manage to get some positive response from boss?

Bernice : erm.. yes yes.... i think so... at least he didn't just ... erm... nevermind.

I think she meant to say, 'wave her off' but her pride was still too strong.

but wait, was I wrong? she looked a little blushed. she sounded a little nervous also.. but I was sure, her eyes were definitely glancing at my crotch's direction, which I had shamelessly rested on her table when I leaned on the top cupboard above her desk of her cubicle.

I put the snack on her table, right in front of my crotch.

Me : btw, is this from you?

She looked up at me and nodded, but avoided eye contact.. she was getting uncomfortable, leaned backwards on her chair as she wrapped her granny cardigan over her breasts. She was in a tube skirt (not as tight as a pencil).. it was blue... I realise her pattern, her undergarments will match her clothes? Fuck now I am curious to see what panties she's wearing! It wasn't short but showed me plenty of her thighs, just not high enough to see her panties. She was quick to pull her skirt lower and then hide her legs under the desk again...

Bernice: can you help me take a look at this?

I realised she was just trying to change topic but I took the opportunity anyway! I stepped backwards and decided to pull of my trick again. Her chair angle, however, this time wasn't as friendly.. but.....

did she know?

goodness? or am I thinking way too much?

Bernice stole a quick peek at my pants and her chair turned slightly, giving me space to close in.

her right arm still on the arm rest, this time closer to the end of it! I noticed that she was biting her lower lip, and hmmm that gave me an idea.

Me : can you move your laptop closer to me?

Instead, I pulled her chair backwards, also making sure that my crotch was nowhere close to her tricep. I could now see her thighs, that blue skirt looks kind of nice as well. It's not so usual for her to wear brighter colors. Fuck man. I felt different towards her again! I bent forward and did some work on her laptop, adjusted the laptop so I could see some reaction. She wasn't looking much at my crotch, I realise that it didn't look big at that angle. I couldn't see her panties either. Stood up, gently pushed her chair back inwards. She took over, also turning her head again to check my body when i leaned forward to point at her screen for her. My crotch was once again very close to her arm, this time perhaps closer to her bicep now. I was rather close, I could smell the scent of her hair. She doesn't wear perfume at all. It smelled like coconuts. I felt my heart start to race... but also at the same time, i think she was blushing even more, i may have over thought things, but i think her breathing was faster also.

I went close enough to let the fabric of my pants and zip graze her arm, then headed off before i did anything stupid.

Back at my table, couldn't concentrate much at work at all! Fuck man. what the hell was wrong with me man. I wanted so badly to find out what panties she was wearing!

My plan :
- get her excited by using higher profile work she'd be interested to help
- let her throw all caution to the wind and sit in a non demure manner.

I took my stuff and went to the cubicle beside hers, she looked at me and was puzzled. I realised I forgot to arrange and check my pants! However, I noticed that she tried to lift her dropped cardigan up her right shoulder(facing me) but stopped, and then let it drop...

me : hey, this is grunt work for Teo (another boss but not as powerful), take a look.

her eyes definitely lit up, but before she could react to move, I rolled the my chair towards her, and pulled her backwards, then rolled along with me to my laptop. I think she knew I was looking, but fuck it! I saw it! it was matching with her bra! Royal blue too! . I acted as cool as I could, and focused on showing her which parts of the grunt work needed attention to. She leaned forward to look, even pressing her breast on the table, but her hand pressed down on the front of her skirt to prevent further zaogeng. She was clearly obsessed over it!

I stood up, she didn't even bother to look, just kept scrolling up and down using the mouse to look. She was rather surprised when I handed her the pillow which she puts on lap, but she realised what I was doing and actually smiled at me in a natural sweet manner for the very first time.

Fuck! combined with that sweet smile and her wide neckline revealing a hint of how nice her royal blue bra strap was...

fuck fuck fuck! I definitely felt something for the annoying and detestable Bernice liao!

I wasn't sure what it was! I felt hot. It also felt wrong, like just no.

At the same time, I realised she had stopped scrolling, she was looking at something...

Oh fuck! I had a HARD ON! the angle was worse than I hope for, damn obvious, more so than my attempts at exaggerating the size by arranging.. Now it was just arched outwards, perhaps 70 degrees. I don't have that big a penis, but it's blatant and obvious enough!

It was a damn awkward moment and I used the excuse that I'm late for a lunch meeting and moved off, told her to try to complete the grunt work for me and I'll let boss Teo know she helped.

After getting out of office, in the lift, I really reflected at myself. Why did I fluster so much? I was enjoying teasing her, distracting her, always trying to show her my crotch, but now that she's truly seen it, why was I such a nervous wreck! And also, she was nervous too, the way she quickly pretended to scroll and focus on my laptop, didn't even dare to look at me when I gave her the instructions, especially the part I'll give credit to her to boss Teo. Did she even hear that?

Eh fuck! I left my laptop with her! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK! What a major screwup.. Especially if others see her with two laptops, and mind had those noticeable notepad labels on it, I rushed back. To my surprise and relief, she was back at her desk, and I could only see one laptop on her desk. The notepads were gone, and she was working on the grunt work for Teo.

Ok, she's definitely a smart woman.

Bernice sort of heard me, turned and asked me if everything was alright. I quickly thought of something and asked if she needed food, she pointed to a simple sandwich that was already on her table and thanked me...... and smiled again....

FUCK... she was damn sweet.. oh fuck!

I quickly turn and move off before she sees it again. I realise, she was also trying her best to give me eye contact, and was staring at my chest instead... or was it my belly?

While at lunch, once again, the brain in my head reminded myself to stop thinking, lusting for bernice.

but...

There I was, looking for her facebook. It wasn't easy, there was barely any mutual friends between us. Her profile was either very private or just bare. Mostly pictures of food and places she's travelled to. The few photos with her in the photos weren't making me feel any form of lust for her. OK! things are back to normal, but yet.... I looked through her check ins and liked list....

ah fuck it! no harm la. I'm pawning off my meaningless and tedious work on her actually.

I headed to the arcade and ordered a hot latte, tipping the barista more in the jar, letting the butch know and nicely asked her to give me a cute latte art as well. Just imagine a guy, carrying a cup of hot latte to go, with a cute cat and a heart... eh fuck.. the heart shape, will she get the wrong idea? but yet, somehow, I continued to walk carefully as I could to bring the latte art back to office in a decent condition.

why was I doing all these???

As I put the cup gently on her table and opened up the cup to show her a still rather intact but slanted cat with a flattened heart shape hot latte, I then knew what was driving me...

Bernice : oh my! SO CUTE!

Then, there it was....

Bernice : Thank youuuu!

She sounded even sweeter this time! and her smile was more natural and sounded real without any intent. Oh fuck.... my already erected penis got even harder! I made sure my body faced away from her..... i got nervous and decided to bail.

Me : not done right? I come back later..

Bernice: Wait wait!

I was glad I looked. Bernice put her lap pillow away and her legs on the ground to turn her chair to stand up. I had a very satisfying and open view but only a sudden quick one of her matching Royal blue panties. Even think I saw some gold floral print on it... she got up and went behind her chair, bent forward to take something. it was her purse, didn't get to see much as her tube skirt was not loose or short enough.. It was still a nice tube skirt though...

EH FUCK! what's wrong with me???

I had some embarrassing thoughts in that moment........ I fantasized..... oh fuck... this was so wrong!

Bernice : is this enough?

She handed me $5 and lifted my hand to take it...

OH FUCK man....

it was our first time touching hands.....

FUCK MAN FUCK MAN!

This felt so wrong. I was so aroused by her. Didn't even bother to tell her that the latte cost more than $10... as I tipped a lot...... I was stunned for a moment, so was she, it was awkward... She saw my erection definitely.

Me : eh no need la.....

I took the chance to push the money note back into her hand... I think i had a bit of sweat in that moment... She pushed back a little but thankfully, we could hear some colleagues talking as they came back from their lunch. I shushed her and she was fast to react as well, putting the money on her table and sat down quickly. She sat and bounced a little on that cushion... Wah lao eh.... why why..... she didn't do it on purpose... but why... fuck!!! I got to see her boobs shake...

me : can you let me check?

She was quick to show me how much she had already done, very happy about it, but not that eager to show she's better this time surprisingly. Her cardigan slid off, she almost pulled it back up but for some reason she stopped herself halfway again. Her skirt was so high up, really like can see her panties cannot see again.. she didn't bother, all focused... I lost control of my head, penis head took over, rested my testicles nearer to her arm this time, very close, she could sense it too. Leaned forward and sniff her hair from about only 15cm away while I pretended to check as she scrolled my laptop. my left hand was rested on the top of her chair back, hand floating above her hair. felt like playing with her hair...... felt like......

me : let me scroll?

I was glad I didn't get too daring and make it awkward by holding her hand on the mouse.. Incidentally, her arm moved back a little... and...... I felt her right tricep come in contact my erected penis... Bernice sort of froze, she didn't move, i acted like nothing happened, then leaned in closer and pressed it on her tricep a little more, careful not to overdo it. She really froze, but I was sure she was breathing heavier.... my left hand moved over her hread reached for the keyboard and zoomed in on a portion. Her right arm remained frozen even though I was pressing quite hard on her tricep already. I checked her face, she was biting on her bottom lip. Some doubt and fear started to grow in me... was she feeling uncomfortable or what.??? oh fuck.. what if she's not thinking what I think she is... curious and horny... she's upset and feels wronged???

Bernice : everything ok? did I make any mistakes?

She also leaned forward to take a look, but didn't shift her chair to hide her legs. At the same time..... I was very sure, I felt her tricep press back on my crotch more! She rested her left cheek on her left palm, after placing her left elbow on the table. I was glad that angle didn't spread her neckline and expose her cleavage to me... I was damn worried that might feel warm and moisture on her right tricep.

Thankfully, two colleagues were talking and moving closer. That prevented me from potentially doing anything further and escalating my mistake.

I broke out of my 'tabooed but damn hot lustful' Bernice trance and picked my laptop up, told her I'd check it at my cubicle, I need to clear other work already. Before I took two steps away, she pulled my pants....

(am I hijacking this thread? hope you don't mind the long sharing.)

Last edited by 1231231233; 23-11-2021 at 11:47 AM.
Old 23-11-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
but365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro 1231231233, thanks!
Old 23-11-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Everyone loves a good story. Please continue.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 23-11-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Nice write up bro, up you for encouragement
Old 23-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

nice and great write up!
Old 23-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

another camper here ...it's another irresistible thread of office sex to read n enjoy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-11-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

another guy waiting for updates.
Old 23-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
I can't stress enough, how detestable as a colleague she can be at first. But don't think the previous description shows how not nice she really is. I won't be using her real name either, her unique detestable actions and character might be recognised. Just take this story as a fantasy/fiction

First time I read something on SBF my heart also beating very fast.
Old 23-11-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
dapperguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro 123123
Old 23-11-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thankfully, two colleagues were talking and moving closer. That prevented me from potentially doing anything further and escalating my mistake.

I broke out of my 'tabooed but damn hot lustful' Bernice trance and picked my laptop up, told her I'd check it at my cubicle, I need to clear other work already. Before I took two steps away, she pulled my pants....
I stopped in my tracks but realised why she did so, she handed me my notebook and put my pen into my pants pocket, and also the $5 note. In that moment, I realise she was tugging my pants backwards to put the stuff in, she was looking at the arch pointing out in front of her! Oh fuck fuck fuck! I felt so turned on. I felt like... Oh goodness, I better get the fuck out of there!!

Went back to my cubicle, couldn't get my head right to work, I was still fucking hard, but started to cool down. Started realise how stupid I was, in just ONE DAY, I did so many things that would have ruined my life, leaving my laptop with her could have cost me my job if she decided to throw some stunt and steal some information (which I didn't have much doubts that she was not beneath such acts), then I got so near to some woman whom I was never even attracted to! Someone I detested so much, although there were no witnesses or whatsoever, a complain from her does nothing but shit through the fan for my career, or worse if she decided to escalate it further to authorities!

Despite all these scary thoughts and regret, yet my mind was still yearning what Bernice's breasts will look like in that blue bra! Did it have that golden floral print on it too? Was Bernice trying to confirm that I had an erection? did she feel turned on too??

After some minutes later, I realised what I had to do before I make any serious mistake that day. Headed to the secluded toilet, aimed at the toilet bowl...

fuck man... this feels so wrong, but why feel so hot.....

I tried not letting my mind wander too far... just the first fantasy, that moment when she bent to take her purse out from the drawer under her desk and behind her chair.. that image was still clear in my head, her blue skirt lifted slightly....... then me.... walking forward...... lifting up her skirt..... then..... pulled down her panties....

oh fuck.. this is so disgusting and wrong... omg.. it's Bernice! someone I never could stand, let alone erect for! nevermind, it's fine. it's just the back of her head.... my mind fantasized fucking her doggy style, just picturing the back of head.. her hair is fine... i got pissed, pulled her hair.. oh fuck it felt good... but fuck.... fuck.... fuck!!! now my mind shifted to that moment she pulled my pants... and ..... pulled me closer to her face... unzipped me.... oh fuck.. oh fuck....

Thankfully, I aimed properly in to the bowl and had toilet paper already prepared. I hated it, but I had to admit, that release felt good.

I made my way back to my cubicle and started to work. It was much better, I could concentrate, didn't feel any urge to go over to her cubicle. Fortunately also, she didn't come over to look for me. I tried my best not to think what kind of shit she may be plotting either.

Came back from another trip to the toilet, I took the longer route once more to avoid any isle parallel to her cubicle. I saw Bernice's head and half body step out of her isle to check my cubicle, saw I wasn't there, then disappeared back into her isle... I guess she needed help again? Wait, her cardigan was removed, was that a hint? It's my first time seeing her cardigan off. Also, that top was so thin, I could see the silhouette of her blue bra despite it being just a quick moment!

OH FUCK! why am I having that yearn and thoughts again.. that temptation. no no! I need to control myself. Made a daring move and left work at 4+ that day, with no legit reason whatsoever..

The rest of the evening felt more natural, I didn't have to force myself not to think about her. Basically just drove home and immerse myself in Dota 2 for many games back to back. The frustration and constant text abuses from playing with some spoilt brat kids as teammates was more than enough to take my mind off and tire myself to drop and sleep. Also, vexing to an older guy like me who cannot react in game like they can.

Morning came, I masturbated and released in fear that I'd behave illogically and dangerously later at work again. I admit, I tried to imagine someone else, but somehow, was drawn and succumbed to the sweet satisfaction of ejaculating to image of Bernice's face with my penis in her mouth, looking up at me at her cubicle.

It's just dulan and a curious lust. that's all it is!

I kept reminding myself.. Reached work and avoided her isle, reached my desk and noticed that my laptop had something done to it. Goodness, I sat down and checked, wow. She is GOOD! and smart perhaps. She was able to figure out the chaotic manner I pasted the post it note tags, it wasn't exactly as it was but she got most of them pasted back to where they were. Also, there was a small note on my table.

"Thank you so much for your guidance! and for the delightful coffee too =)"

she didn't leave her name either, there was no snack too. Ok, I don't think there was any malicious intent from her. eh fuck la... fuck fuck! why am I smiling? shit.. there was this sweet feeling, even though it was just A NOTE from her! Shook my head and sat down to work, had to concentrate! If I didn't ejaculate this morning, I'd not be able to resist the temptation to go over to her desk and see what she's wearing, mark her territory with my testicles once more... let her feel it... tempt her... perhaps.. like this morning's image... unzip me and ...

fuck man! i better stop. i don't even think she knows how to give a blowjob or what a blowjob is!

It was hard to concentrate at work, especially since I started to wonder if she's coming over to ask for help. Perhaps, things were just like back to normal like in the past just a few weeks ago.

Lunch came, I went earlier and avoided her isle again even though I was dying to see what kind of boring clothes she was wearing today.

Decided to have some comfort food, went somewhere further away, ordered my bowl with extra mushrooms veggie meat and egg.

B: mind if I join you?

i was shocked.. it was the familiar voice, kinda sweeter now. I was slurping down my fav ban mian at the tiny coffeeshop in the plaza. It was far from work. What the hell is Bernice doing here??

I nodded my head and shifted my bowl, making space for her on the rather small table.

me: oh…

B: huh?

me: never seen you without cardigan before…

B: oh. what’s wrong? this dress is a bit thick, warm ma.

me: nothing…. just…… you have lean arms….

eh fuck! why am I giving her such comments which she may label as inappropriate???

B: oh. ok…. thanks….

her reaction and words were rather dull and normal…. but her cheeks were far from normal… she was blushing. i suspected that she rarely gets praises from guys… perhaps even never ever.. she was in a plain cotton black dress, not as loose as the white top yesterday. i pretended not to look at her breasts area as when she sat down. she put her purse on her lap and started to eat.

we ate and i looked at my phone. it was awkward..

B: where are the rest?

me: at the jap place … (I know from their text in the group)

B: oh. why didn’t you join them?

me: no craving for jap. i like the ban mian here… they won’t want to come here.. too warm perhaps. i usually come alone when I have the craving.

B: oh. yup. not bad….

she nodded her head and smiled at me, then resumed eating.

fuck! i think you all know what's the problem again...

awkward silence again……

me: so how come you came down to eat today?

B: want to try something new lo….

her eyes were kept on her bowl the whole time, she avoided eye contact. she usually packs food from home daily…. extreme workaholic…

me: good choice. not bad right… how did you know about here?

I wanted to know if she stalked me or what sia. trying to get me to do more or trick me?

B: The food in this place cheapest ma, just walked around to see see. and yup… soup is very clean…………….. next time if you are coming here alone, you can ask me….

i was stunned…. she kept her gaze at her noodles….

me: ok sure…………. you don’t intend to pack food from home anymore?

B: yup. most probably not… come out and eat quite therapeutic also..

me: you feeling stressed from work ah?

B: a little bit….

WOW! thought she’’s the ambitious and SUPER GUARDED type… that was the common impression of her…. she was usually very guarded and no one has seen her vulnerable side…

me: try the diff food around here lo. your figure so slim, can afford to stress eat la…

oh fuck! what is wrong with me again! I really cannot control myself.

she didn’t choke, but swallowed a little off.. blushing even more…

i ate my noodles…

B: but not sure what’s nice around here also……

was that a hint from her?

me: just ask around lo. i can recommend also..

B: yup sure.. thank you in advance…

we ate and was quiet again... then she finally asked the question I supposed she wanted to know all this while.

B: so how's the work for boss Teo?

me : oh yeah. submitted already. no feedback or complaint from him so far, which means good work la. he's easy going.

B: ok good good...

I looked at her. she was smiling at me, there was no sort of inquisition intent or faked smile... it was sweet, damn sweet.

EH FUCK! I started to panic.

me: Ok i’m done. make my way back first ok… you know, don't want the rumour machines to have fuel.

she still had about half her bowl, she's a real slow eater. She nodded but looked a little sad...

i got up, having adjusted my pants while she was not looking earlier. she looked straight at my direction..... you know where her face was looking at. However, I didn't need to adjust, I was having natural full erections just being near her now... What the fuck is wrong with me!

i picked up my tray, gave her a side view look at her breast cup, her arm was really ok, lean. still no hint of her bra strap. but wait. eh.... something on the floor.

I put my tray down, squat down and picked up her purse on the floor which probably fell from her lap (surprised didn't hear anything earlier), and OH FUCK! her legs was crossed, I saw so much up her exposed lower side of her thigh. Bernice bent to her side as she ate, over me to see what I was doing... I didn't manage to see her zaogeng, but it was enough to get me hooked...

Bernice : oh sorry sorry! wow thanks! I didn't even realise!

she slurp down her noodles and wanted to take her purse back from me.

me : wait ah. the floor isn't clean.

I took out tissue and wiped her purse for her. She looked up at me, like speechless. she wanted to stand up to take over but I told her to finish eating.. Somehow, my guard against her dissipated completely once more, especially after her sweet smile and her thank me again when i passed the purse back to her, I sat, staring down on the floor, not knowing what to do next? try something or avoid trouble?

Bernice : thought you going back first?

me : oh yeah!

i quickly stood up, she saw that I was nervous too, but it wasn't like she was smiling out of satisfaction or anything. It was just neutral.

Bernice : hey wait, can tell me where you get the coffee yesterday? I go buy for you too.

I was shocked by her offer, and also at the same time, I could see into the arm hole of her black dress, and fuck! it was a nice shiny light grey strap, don't tell me it's silver?? our eyes met for a while, she confirm know I looked in as her body twitched a little to turn back and hide, but stopped.

me : it's quite far from here leh, go back office will be damn late.

Bernice : oh ok.. nevermind lo.

me : i go get coffee for you upstairs, meet you at the entrance in about 15-20 minutes time? might have queue.

Bernice : oh ok sure sure. wait I pass you cash.

me : nevermind later la..

my eyes fixated on her legs, somehow when she turned, the bottom skirt part was quite high up her legs. It was awkward again.

I got her coffee fast, decided to go to the toilet. While walking, I kept reminding myself how horrible she can be, and was in just weeks ago....

Most recent was that first time with her. Although it was also the first time I felt lust for her, wait, not lust, curiosity... her true colors was a huge turn off!

After we confirmed everything, I told her to go show it to boss since ‘most’ of it was ‘her work’. she was quite happy, but shocked. When she got up in a not so demure manner, perhaps because she was eager to claim most of the credit, her legs spread quick. Finally i got to see her light green pastel panties. matching to her bra strap.. she was so engrossed and eager to go show the work and didn’t even realise she fully zaogeng to me!

I went back to my cubicle, feeling a bit disgusted with myself… fuck man! why am I feeling so much lust towards this annoying plain jane!

decided to shake my head off, checked if the malay chubby milf was still online, to focus my lust on the CORRECT lady, but unfortunately, she MIA again. moments later, the plain annoying colleague walked came to my cubicle, her arms folded, the cardigan wrapped tightly around her squashed boobs.

me: how did it go?

Bernice: like that lah. he told me to email him instead, will give me (not us) feedback later.

she looked dejected, I knew what happened and why. That boss was rather obvious, he only had interest in interacting with some of his selected favourites (all ladies) in the company only. I felt a bit guilty, sending her off knowing only to be turned away quickly, especially the things she focuses on, sure to turn boss off. At the same time, I couldn’t help or stop myself from staring at her breasts shape which was so obvious from her squashed together boobs, with the extra layer of cardigan making her boobs look even bigger.

me: get used it. he’s like that…

she kept quiet, shrugged her shoulders, then left like she was pissed. Clearly not willing to accept her current ‘role’ and defeat. I looked at her back… legs were ok. no butt. skirt now over below knees.. I guess I was done with her.

———

I went for lunch, walked down another isle away from Bernice’s cubicle. , saw her staring blankly at her laptop screen, like dejection.. fuck! why did I look at her chests again. she seemed to have this habit of resting her breasts on the table as she worked, then… she just had to do this..... it just had to happen when I walk by…. she put her hands on her head and leaned back on the chair in frustration….. oh fuck….. why am I still staring at her chests???? the shape was clear….

fuck fuck fuck! what was wrong with me! I forced myself to walk away, but before I could get to the door…. thought to myself, ah fuck it. no harm. Walked back to her cubicle, “lunch?”. She was shocked and surprised, but didn’t seem that happy about it either. she was very self conscious and sat up straight immediately, perhaps she saw my eyes being fixed on her breasts.. She sort of shrugged me off, saying she brought her lunch. Felt that she was rather rude actually, it wasn’t even a ‘thanks but I can’t..’

I walked off too, making sure to let her know I was pissed too. She obviously didn’t care as well.

At lunch, as much as I reminded myself to fuck her attitude, I couldn’t stop these thoughts. “maybe her talk with boss was BAD”, “maybe she thinks I am not contributing to her expectations, hence causing her to look bad in front of boss”, or worst, “she thinks I set her up to fail”……. and shit… shit! I started to imagine how she’d look topless..

What the fuck was wrong with me! She’s not even a 6. I’d give her a 5, but guys with higher expectations will give her a 4, perhaps even 3!

Head told me, just fuck care her fucking attitude, she’d come back to me to ask for help eventually.

but lanjiao foolishly led me to walk past her cubicle, where she sat and ate from her Tupperware. 

me : hey, anything I can help?

She was taken aback, looked at me as she slurped up the rest of the noodles and giving me the thumbs up in an annoyed manner, like I was disrespecting her thinking she needed help. Her attitude was much worse now, AND there was nothing to see. Her eyes naturally glanced at my bulge again, which I had adjusted before going over to make it look exaggeratedly bigger. Her skirt was high up her thigh as she sat, but she was hugging a pillow which granted no view. I remembered why I’ve always NEVER noticed her, quickly walked back to my desk. Hours later, big boss’s reply email came back, and he even CCed me in it, I saw the comments and smirked to myself, knowing how she frustrated she’d be as well. Big boss is simply resistant to the change(improvement) which she’s trying to.

5pm, I was about to pack my bag and leave.

“hey sorry. I really need your help. can you?” with an extreme change in tone, sounding nicer and sweet...

(sorry for repeating/elaborating back to the first encounter, to let ppl know how turn off she can truly be)

that was the moment her attitude changed a lot more to me for the better. Don't forget, she's just being nice cos I am 'useful' to her now!

I realise that i better ejaculate a quick one, so I won't do stupid things. The idea of cumming into her coffee came to me, but honestly, it felt more erxin (to me personally) than turn on. did consider putting some cum on the drink hole of the disposable cup though, but decided against it after cumming quickly into the toilet paper, this time not much semen. Afterall, if I want my cum on her lips, it'd be when she swallows my penis whole! Eh fuck la! why am I even thinking like that! I just cummed to imagining her in her grey/silver bra, fuck man, it looked nice!

She was already at the entrance waiting for me, checking her phone for the time I suppose.

Bernice : how much is it?

me : don't mention it la, my treat for you for helping me complete most of the grunt work. by the way, Teo texted saying he's impressed with your attention to detail.

I exaggerated a little. I was right about her, her eyes lit up, she could not even resist smiling as we walked back to the office.

Bernice : but why you tell him I helped, wouldn't he find that weird?

me : you are ok with him not knowing ah?

Bernice : yup, why not?

she answered that so quickly and naturally, I almost couldn't believe it. She's not such a good actress at all man.

Bernice : I think it's more weird that he knows I guess..

Ok, I understood why now!

Bernice : but nevermind la, not that it matters anyway...

she drank as we walked, even though I felt so much lesser lust for her at the moment after releasing most of the semen left in my tank from this morning, I kind of pitied her. No doubt she's annoying and can be selfish as fuck, but she's without a doubt the most hardworking person in our office, perhaps even the whole company.

me : follow me, let's walk this route instead and have a talk..

Bernice: where? we are late already right?

me : please la. people go back late all the time, besides if anyone can go back late without anyone daring to complain, it's you lo. You are the most committed worker and everyone knows it la.

She smiled, blushed also.

Bernice : thank you...

oh fuck! I felt hot again.... I'm really losing the battle.
Old 23-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

me : don't worry, no one will see us here. and it's open, safe to talk. are you ok a not?

Bernice : huh? why you ask?

me : why you worry Teo knows you helped, afraid Big boss get upset ah?

Bernice : erm.. not sure. you think he'd be upset?

she sounded genuinely worried.

me : don't worry leh, that's not how it works. Teo won't go brag to big boss that you help right, he also don't want to kena anything unnecessary on his part.

Bernice : oh yeah true.

it was rather warm, i notice some sweat on her face..

me : don't just impress the most important person, impress everyone and anyone who can have influence. it's a lot more stable and smoother like that. if herd mentality appreciates your work and talent, you'd go really far. get it now?

she didn't respond, was deep in thought.

Bernice : never saw it that way, think you are right. Thanks...

her sweetness was gone, back to her serious tone. we didn't talk much for the rest of the walk back. she was deep in thought, perhaps planning/scheming her way up? But I was glad, because I was more than sure, she wasn't plotting against me I suppose, was getting really comfortable to the extent that our shoulder rubbed a few times when we walk on the tight pavement and narrow walkways with the crowd.

In the lift, it was just us and two more ladies from other floors. Bernice was still warm, started to fan her front by pulling the front part of her dress. I was GLAD that I stood beside her, and oh FUCK MAN! each time she pulled her dress forward, it spread the armhole large enough for me to see inside! It was definitely a high cup shiny grey bra.... I literally stood there, mouth opened, breathing though my mouth. Fortunately, she was still deep in thought, didn't catch me staring her zaogeng.

After we exited the lift and before we entered our office, she thanked me again for the guidance, but never ask for more help. Obviously, given her personality and confidence, she probably think she can tweak her strategies on her own now that she has another perspective.

me : Teo just gave me another sai kang. you wanna help?

she struggled to answer, thought for a long while..

Bernice : I think better not, I need to finish some stuff first.

me : need my help?

Bernice : nah..

we both walked away and back to our cubicles from that awkward moment. There you go, her true colors showing once more.

my sentiments towards here while working..

Dulanness: 10/10

Lust : 10/10

Guard/worry against her : 3/10 though
Despite already so depleted on semen, I couldn't take it! Went to the toilet, walked past her cubicle on purpose. Her cardigan was worn from the front, to cover her hands as she was cold. She definitely wore it in a rush, I've noticed this pattern of hers, her legs were folded on the chair, stretching the black nylon wider and higher, but there was the pillow on her lap. Could still see her calves though. She barely acknowledged me when I walked by, just a look up and a lift of her palm. She was clearly in her focused mode.

Guard/worry against her : 6/10

I didn't dare to try anything on her then. She didn't even look at my crotch.

on my way back to my cubicle, i saw her silver strap slide out of her arm hole... making me lose my cool again.

me : psst.

Bernice turned, a little annoyed. saw that it was me, her eyebrows didn't frown as much, but still wasn't a sweet look.

me : all ok? I help to take a look?

she was struggling for words, it was apparent, her secretive and ambitious side is back..

Bernice : erm, I submitting liao. no time to amend anymore..

me : ok ok.

I knew what that meant and went away, especially since I could see the lies on her face. about an hour later, I was talking to other colleagues at my cubicle when she appeared from her isle. We had eye contact, then she turned back. Minutes after those colleagues moved away, I supposed she could hear from her cubicle, Bernice reappeared, obviously checking my cubicle, then walked past my cubicle and headed to the pantry I suppose. I avoided looking at her even though she was staring at me the whole time. She reappeared shortly at my cubicle, put something on it gently and slid it closer to my laptop quietly. I was stunned. It was a bar of of Royce Rum and Raisin chocolate. That was my fav... and wait, how on earth she knew that???

I gestured the 'what is this for' to her.

Bernice : hey sorry to disturb, can I clarify these?

she said out, and then came beside me, saw the note she left on my table and pointed at it. Next, she squat down beside me and started writing on her notebook... I leaned close to her to read, "I couldn't leave it on your table this morning in case others see... (as she continued to write, I stared down her breasts and at her legs, her skirt fell backwards but too bad it wasn't loose enough, otherwise she'd fully expose her panties and crotch.) thank you so much for guiding me. =) " she looked at me and smiled naturally....

at that moment

Dulanness: 1/10

Lust : 15/10

Guard/worry against her : 0/10

Sweet feeling she gave me : 10/10

but as expected, she couldn't help but look at my pants again.

I didn't have to adjust, I didn't have to fake it.

My cock had already fully stood up on it's own.

At that moment, I lost control, stood up immediately before she got up and took my laptop, in that process, purposely pointing my crotch at her face, not that close, but close enough. She was surprised and looked up at me...

her face,

so plain but so sweet...

so plain but so innocent...

fuck man!
Old 23-11-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

At that moment, I lost control, stood up immediately before she got up and took my laptop, in that process, purposely pointing my crotch at her face, not that close, but close enough. She was surprised and looked up at me...

her face,

so plain but so sweet...

so plain but so innocent...

fuck man!
Fuck man, bro. Go and fuck the shit out of Bernice already!

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1