The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Tell us how you raw the student and how old are you? I have up u
Short story, I found out the student needs money and trying to find a job in sg while studying. Most times I help refer students to companies or work.

Plus I always help them look through their CV. So this one, I asked her if she needs help. She said yes.

So I told her, come out. We talk and eat. So, I picked her and we ate at the Indian coffee shop at Kovan (bros will know which one).

While discussing I asked her if she wants my help? If yes, I can give her some. To take care of her. She said yes.

So, once the room is ready, I took her up to the room & fucked her raw.

Usually first times are quite fast. No usual shower, etc. But I did lick her till she was very wet.

Then just insert and fucked her.

Anyway, today went to DSC cuz saw a rash on my small head. Asked for all tests. Spent $100, and turned out it was nothing. I had some normal skin infection.

I usually raw these days. Cuz including this new student, I've like 4 girls. 3 or them I've been fucking since 2015.

These days, too tired to find a new one, unless it's a referral. Like one of my FB is a maid. She referred her friend, cuz her friend wants a boyfriend.

Other than that, it's the routine 5am fucks, or my home, or some industrial building on Sunday, in the handicap toilet, etc. If not, then just Fragrance.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Mine mostly all from apps. Total about 60+.

Most I raw. If you're wondering, my wife and I stopped having sex many years ago. Since my daughter passed away. So no danger to her.

I have my own bathroom, kits, towels etc. So no mixing with anyone else at home.

I've cut down a lot these 2 years. But recently had someone new. Not from app, but a student. Also did her raw.
Fucked 60+ from app?
Old 05-03-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 3
Jamsirio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamsirio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Mine mostly all from apps. Total about 60+.

Most I raw. If you're wondering, my wife and I stopped having sex many years ago. Since my daughter passed away. So no danger to her.

I have my own bathroom, kits, towels etc. So no mixing with anyone else at home.

I've cut down a lot these 2 years. But recently had someone new. Not from app, but a student. Also did her raw.
Wow bro, power sia 👍🏻 I haven’t been able to nail anyone from dating app before. Which app you use so power, maybe you look like Brat Pitt or your talking skills can cheat a bird down from tree kind? Salute you man!
Old 05-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: RAW with girls from dating app

Ask u guys, you want to fuck raw do you tell the girl from dating app or you just play and go in?
Old 06-03-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamsirio View Post
Wow bro, power sia 👍🏻 I haven’t been able to nail anyone from dating app before. Which app you use so power, maybe you look like Brat Pitt or your talking skills can cheat a bird down from tree kind? Salute you man!
Not even close. I'm fat, short, ugly and poor.

just have a system to make them comfortable enough to go hotel for sex.
Old 06-03-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fucked 60+ from app?
yeah
a breakdown:
SG: 10+
Indonesia: 10+
Cambodia: 40+
Malaysia: about 2
Vietnam: about 2
Old 06-03-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Dear bros,
I don't mean this in a negative way. But long time ago, when we all started in SBF, though we discussed our strategies, many seniors took the time to trial and error their methods to get girls.

We bumped our heads, get scolded and some even lost their jobs and their marriage. But one thing bind most of us, SBF.

For me, this site helped a lot because if not for all the seniors that shared, I would have been that creepy, chee ko peh who is jailed for molestation.

So, this is for everyone who wrote to me asking me for contacts and leads. The answer is no. Please go and learn how to get them yourselves. Like the rest of us.

My apologies, I'm not being selfish, but these fishing skills did take many years of work.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 3
Jamsirio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamsirio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Dear bros,
I don't mean this in a negative way. But long time ago, when we all started in SBF, though we discussed our strategies, many seniors took the time to trial and error their methods to get girls.

We bumped our heads, get scolded and some even lost their jobs and their marriage. But one thing bind most of us, SBF.

For me, this site helped a lot because if not for all the seniors that shared, I would have been that creepy, chee ko peh who is jailed for molestation.

So, this is for everyone who wrote to me asking me for contacts and leads. The answer is no. Please go and learn how to get them yourselves. Like the rest of us.

My apologies, I'm not being selfish, but these fishing skills did take many years of work.
Yea agree with you bro, although I am a new bird here also but I do agree that most of the seniors here are able to get to where they are today because of years of practice. Finally reap the “fruits of your labour” 👍🏻

Hopefully I can get to your stage at some point after banging my head against many walls. Of course also not becoming the old chee ko peh that get caught for molestation as well 😅

Kudos to you!
Old 07-03-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah
a breakdown:
SG: 10+
Indonesia: 10+
Cambodia: 40+
Malaysia: about 2
Vietnam: about 2
Thanks man. Up you again
Old 07-03-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Dear bros, I realised 10 guys zap me because they don’t agree about raw with dating app girls.

I never encourage bros to raw. I am merely explore why girls last few years more and more ok with raw.

Raw with ML is even longer thread. Please do not zap me anymore.
Old 07-03-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw is the best especially if her pussy is warm

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 07-03-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Raw is the best especially if her pussy is warm
So far haven't had a cold pussy 😂

Also for those who are wondering, my job I've a half day PM off every week.

Every couple of months, in one of the afternoon PM I'm sitting at DSC, waiting 3 hours just to do all the tests and see doctor. I don't have to explain the issues you face if you want raw all the time.
Old 07-03-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Dear bros, I realised 10 guys zap me because they don’t agree about raw with dating app girls.

I never encourage bros to raw. I am merely explore why girls last few years more and more ok with raw.

Raw with ML is even longer thread. Please do not zap me anymore.
Because they want to carry your child. And if you deny, they will expose you.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Every couple of months, in one of the afternoon PM I'm sitting at DSC, waiting 3 hours just to do all the tests and see doctor. I don't have to explain the issues you face if you want raw all the time.
Haha cold pussy it’s doable if rigor mortis haven’t set in
Old 08-03-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

Erm. Don’t understand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1