The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of
Re: Fwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
any tips on FWB at place of work? milf working in management some more...
haha apologies bro. Mine current is xmm, seems youngster are super curious nowadays .

I not exactly into milf too. But good luck on it . Do share more ah
Old 15-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Devils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did u txt everyone of them asking to be ur FWB?
Old 15-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally agree with what other bros said about not showing that sex / fwb is all that is on your mind. also so true that there is really no fixed rules to this!

I wrote some stuff based on my experience in another thread, just sharing here, with some added points.

- tinder has the best hit rate for me, by far among all the apps
- girls wanna have fun too like all of us, but they don't want to feel cheap. so use that knowledge to your advantage
- "looking for genuine connection" or "looking for something serious" or "not looking for anything casual" does not mean more difficult to bed, some put that there so they don't have to feel easy or cheap being on the app (see point above)
- of course there are some who are more open and outright wanna have fun, those can be more direct much faster, but minority lar
- be a nice guy, and show real interest in the girl and not just sex
- but don't be a simp
- don't show even little sign of being desperate
- every girl you meet have 10-20 guys at least talking to her at the same time, sometimes even message her on tinder during your date. know that, deal with it, don't show any jealousy (see point above)
- sometimes patience helps, show you are human, go on a few dates first, don't show that all you think about is sex
- don't make her feel cheap, no hotel 81
- every girl is different, just go along with each girl vibe, and test water here and there
- but when testing water, start slow, and back off if you feel she uncomfortable. probably means you need to take it slower (doesn't mean impossible yet)
- sometimes it helps to show restraint too, like if she dress damn hot and become flirty and make out, if you hold yourself back and don't progress to final base for that night, she will come back for more. work for me all the time haha
-reiterate again don't go in with a sign on your head saying "all I want is FWB" seriously
- keep meeting new girls and get better at what you do!
Old 19-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
totally agree with what other bros said about not showing that sex / fwb is all that is on your mind. also so true that there is really no fixed rules to this!

I wrote some stuff based on my experience in another thread, just sharing here, with some added points.

- girls wanna have fun too like all of us, but they don't want to feel cheap. so use that knowledge to your advantage
- "looking for genuine connection" or "looking for something serious" or "not looking for anything casual" does not mean more difficult to bed, some put that there so they don't have to feel easy or cheap being on the app (see point above)
- of course there are some who are more open and outright wanna have fun, those can be more direct much faster, but minority lar
- but don't be a simp
- every girl you meet have 10-20 guys at least talking to her at the same time, sometimes even message her on tinder during your date. know that, deal with it, don't show any jealousy (see point above)
- sometimes patience helps, show you are human, go on a few dates first, don't show that all you think about is sex
- every girl is different, just go along with each girl vibe, and test water here and there
- but when testing water, start slow, and back off if you feel she uncomfortable. probably means you need to take it slower (doesn't mean impossible yet)
- sometimes it helps to show restraint too, like if she dress damn hot and become flirty and make out, if you hold yourself back and don't progress to final base for that night, she will come back for more. work for me all the time haha
-reiterate again don't go in with a sign on your head saying "all I want is FWB" seriously
expert advice indeed.. thanks!
Old 19-07-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

i would say well said treat like human and no a object.

Quote:

- but don't be a simp
Old 19-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Sadly I don’t have the power (as what they usually say when they want to up a reputation), but really UPPPPP your advise because it’s legit REAL. Comes from a seasoned person with lots of experience.

Quote:

- but don't be a simp
Old 19-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

i think u need to stay long around plus every year Ah Sam will distribute u repo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Sadly I don’t have the power (as what they usually say when they want to up a reputation), but really UPPPPP your advise because it’s legit REAL. Comes from a seasoned person with lots of experience.
Old 19-07-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
don't worry bro, assure u i am not here for points or rep or anything, in fact people zap me for sharing hahaha, i am just glad to share whatever i think may be useful and hope it helps anyone who finds it useful! thanks for the nice words anyway!
Old 19-07-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Hahahahs. Sis here, not bro! Why would they “zap” you anyways?

Quote:
don't worry bro, assure u i am not here for points or rep or anything, in fact people zap me for sharing hahaha, i am just glad to share whatever i think may be useful and hope it helps anyone who finds it useful! thanks for the nice words anyway!
Old 20-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

no worry appreciate sent to u enjoy and contribute more

Quote:
Old 20-07-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotmenow123 View Post
Hi bros out there. Been trying out dating apps for ages but still no luck for fwb leh. Anyone got any tips on how to get Fwb? Be it using apps or physical locations?

Appreciate your advice
depending on how much u willing to offer to meet an fwb, u are looking for long term or short term?
Old 20-07-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
any tips on FWB at place of work? milf working in management some more...
Just go for it, most of your can't get FWB is because always treading the water, "what if this, what if that, what if she dun like me etc.." a lot of self defeat thoughts linger in your mind.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

- but don't be a simp
Thanks for sharing those points!
Old 20-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every girl is different.
I went on a dinner date with my current FWB.
She mentioned after dinner if I want to go. Sure lets go home then. She meant to hotel, a hotel 81
Old 20-07-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Quote:

- but don't be a simp
Very good advice. Especially the part about showing real interest instead of treating her like prey.

If a guy is genuine and open in his approach, some girls may even feel that being fuck buddies is better than a relationship.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1