The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future
Re: Pub At Geylang

What time does the pub opens there. Any bro have good reccomendations for drinking places in the afternoon?
Old 29-06-2022, 03:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
What time does the pub opens there. Any bro have good reccomendations for drinking places in the afternoon?
The earliest I went there was 7pm. Pub 98 at Joo Chiat opens at 4pm.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-06-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For 497, the earliest I been there is 4pm.
That time they had 1 or 2 gals and still preparing to open shop.
Was the only customer but they turned on the air con and disco lights for me.
Old 29-06-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Her name is Candy. Baby face with big boobs.
Thank you .
Old 29-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

when i was there was almost 8pm
the baby face killer already entertaining lul
afew girls la, ruby came over say hi but took awhile for a gal to come to my table
ah well maybe i not humsum enough lul
Old 30-06-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
The earliest I went there was 7pm. Pub 98 at Joo Chiat opens at 4pm.
Thanks bro. Anyway who is the wild ones you mentioned and how wild is wild lol
Old 30-06-2022, 11:53 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
when i was there was almost 8pm
the baby face killer already entertaining lul
afew girls la, ruby came over say hi but took awhile for a gal to come to my table
ah well maybe i not humsum enough lul
Baby face killer already got her citizenship here. Working at home, selling some clothing on line. Got spare cash, support her a bit lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-06-2022, 11:57 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Thanks bro. Anyway who is the wild ones you mentioned and how wild is wild lol
Already pm you. Please keep it to yourself.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Who bro, can share share also anot?
Old 30-06-2022, 01:47 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
Who bro, can share share also anot?
Already pm you. Enjoy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-06-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Already pm you. Enjoy.

Nice bro, share with me also ! Thanks
Old 30-06-2022, 02:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Nice bro, share with me also ! Thanks
Already pm you. But if you are too aroused and cannot find any place to release after that, then 今晚你就要打飞机咯。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-06-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Already pm you. But if you are too aroused and cannot find any place to release after that, then 今晚你就要打飞机咯。
Lol that's a good one
Old 30-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Whats the playability there. Can sing song?
Old 30-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ixdarkjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro , i wanna know too. Can pm? HEHEHE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1