The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Mary, my recent catch

I got to know this Milf (early 50) for awhile. Know her from playing mahjong. She is a Malaysian converted Singaporean. She had 3 kids and the older one is already in upper secondary. She is around 1.6m and have a silky long black hair. I will always "bio" her when playing mahjong together as she is quite sexy in my opinion. Been to her house to play mahjong regularly, will always have a good time playing her or her daughter bra in the toilet. (Sometime I cannot be sure whose bra is that...I assume that the slightly bigger size 36B or 34C belong to her as her boobs are quite bouncy type despite her age). This is also likely the reason why I always lost at her place. Haha.

Mary is a avid gambler as she also play stocks. I was surprised when she told me as she is just a housewife. And she is into option trading which she learned or followed from her sister. So we kind of exchange some stock market info via WhatsApp as well. Most of our conversation are stock or mahjong related. We have lunch a few time when I happen to be nearby her place but nothing more as I can see she is not those wild type.

A few months back, i received a text from her and she asked me whether i free to meet up as she need to ask me something. Of course i accepted and we meet at a cafe near her place. She told me that Due to uncertain market situation, she was burned and she was required to top up her position. And she asked whether I can lend her some money to tide over. I took the opportunity to "question" her..."oh is your husband aware?" Mary then told me "Well, no...we are not on the best term...you can see he is seldom at home when you come my place for mahjong...err I just don't want to let him know..." There was a long silence after that. She looked at her coffee and I was thinking whether I should lend her the money. The amount is not small and then I told her...let me think about it. I let you know later. She looked up with some tears in her eyes, she told me that if I really can help her will be good. Honestly, I was quite tempted to offer her the loan in return of bedding her. But I didn't have the balls.

So we went off and it took me a few hours to think and maybe I can leverage on this to get closer to her. I agree to loan her the money. She was so grateful and honestly our relationship suddenly grow much closer. And of course I also get to know her much better...her background and her personal life ,etc...she paid me back via installment every week, although I dunno how she got the money...

But leopard never change its spot, one evening when I am out with my friend drinking she texted me. "Hi, I know I shouldn't have done this, but I thought I can recover my losses....but ....can we talk? I really need your help again..." When I saw the msg, I was angry yet happy because I know thos could be my chance. Given that I am abit high from my drink, I become more daring. "You know you still owe me money right and why do you do it again...so how much are you going to need now...how are you going to return my money..." one thing lead to another, and maybe I am very high, I told her I will lend you the money but I want to see you at your place tomorrow. She reply "At my place, why?". I told her "Well, you should know what I want my love"....I think she was stunned...she didn't reply immediately. I didn't really bother as to me is if I can get what I want is a bonus if not, then too bad....after maybe like 1 hour, she reply "OK. Come over my place in the morning then...I am sorry for what happened and thanks for your help"....
Old 28-07-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mivec1022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mary, my recent catch

Camping for more.
Old 28-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
hohoebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Old 01-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That night i didn't sleep much as i am thinking about this. I am super excited yet worried because i am not sure whether she will do anything funny (like ask someone to be at home, etc)....I arrived at her door on time and the door was opened. I knock on the gate and soon Mary appear and open the door. I guess both of us felt awkward and it was kind of silent...she invited me in and she closed her gate. I wanted to check whether is there anybody in the house. I quickly excuse myself to the toilet as i will walk pass most of the rooms.

In the toilet, i feel kind of relief as i don't see a single soul. And as always, i looked thru the pail and found 3 pcs of bra. 1 Black and 2 white. I took it out and start to smell it and my dick instantly get hard...i believe the black one should be Mary as the cup size is larger..I quickly lick and smell the cup and put it back to the pail. I went out and sit down on the dining table. Mary came and sit down opposite and we started to chat. She started to explain to me what happen again, etc...and we started to negotiate on how to pay,etc.....so after like 30 mins, we settled the loan and i agree to loan her the money.

She was very happy and she went the kitchen and prepare more coffee for me. While she is at the sink, i went in and stand beside her. She is wearing a pink T shirt and i can smell her shampoo as i stand close to her. She looked at me and ask me "Yes, what do you need?". I took a big breathe and i hug her from the back. She was shocked but yet calm i feel...."Is this what you want?". "Of course no...i want you....I really like you alot Mary." Before she can do anything, i started to kiss her ear and neck...she quickly wanted to push me away but i hold her real tight.."If you need the money, then listen to me..."She continue to try to pull my hand away and said "Don't like this...we are friend only and i am much older than you and i have 3 kids...we cannot do this.."

I can feel my hardon dick rubbing her ass. I told her "No, to me you are beautiful and i really like you...." She stopped the struggle and she turn her head and looked at me...I took the opportunity to plant my lip on her lip and started to kiss her...Her mouth was close and i am forcing my tongue in which she refused...This make me even more high....my tongue was all over her lip and then she said "Listen, i know i owe you a big favour and i need to return you this favour....let me help you using my hand ok?" I let go my hand, and she pull me out of the kitchen into the toilet. Yes. Toilet. I was surprised and she said "i help you here..." I was thinking ok kind of exciting to do in the toilet. She closed the door and i quickly unzipped my pants. She was looking away as i pull my boxer down expose my hardon dick...She took a peek and she slowly move her hand and hold my dick. Both of us were standing there. I pull her closer to me and i started to caress her boobs with her T-shirt on. She is abit shy but she didn't reject it. I slowly pull up her T-shirt but she stopped me...she said "Just touch outside ok?" I told her no feeling i want to see her boobs. She was kind of reluctant but i quickly put up her T-shirt. She was wearing a nude colour bra with some lace and you can see that her boobs are quite blossom. I caress her boobs with her bra on and i can see her closing her eyes while trying to jerk me out quickly. I slowly touch her cleavage and using my finger i went into her bra cup and touch her nipples. She jumped up and she wanted to pull down her T-Shirt. Honestly i couldn't hold it anymore.

I pull up her T-shirt and my head just went toward her cleavage and started to kiss...she was trying to push me away while saying "Don't like this please..." I manage to pull her bra cup down and expose her 2 brown small nipples. I then started to suck and lick her nipples...she was trying to push me away while letting out some moaning sound....i hold my fort and continue to suck her 2 harden nipples. Before she know, i pull down her short and expose her nude colour panty. She was even more stunned and she try to pull her short back...But i manage to insert my finger into her pussy and it is wet already. Initially she was still resisting very hard and now she is kind of enjoying it...she was moaning and she told me "Really can? I am so much older than you and you ok?" My mouth went in and we started to french kiss....she was enjoying the kiss....and the tongue fight was strong...I couldn't hold it...i pull down her panty and position her to face the wall and i went in from the back. The feeling was damn good....Mary was moaning and she was enjoying it....i was playing her nipples when pumping her....she told me "Don't shoot inside ok?" I nodded my head and continue to pump her hard....the feeling was so good and within minutes, i pull my dick out and shoot my load on to the floor. Mary just went down on her kneel to the floor and i went down and french kiss her again while playing her boobs.

Mary looked at me and said " This is what you want right?" I told her "yes, and you liked it?" She smiled and said "Do you believe me....i haven't have sex for at least 3 years...." I was surprised "No wonder you are so wet..." So Mary told me that she and her husband never have sex for 3 years already. her husband is not interested in her or sex...and their life is just a routine...No love type...no divorce because of the kids..."I told her well i can be her "husband" then....she smiled and said "Well...it depend on how well you treat me then.."

Now i am almost $25k poorer but i found myself a MILF that can be potentially very horny....
Old 01-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mary asked me whether we can go out for a bunch as it is already quite late and she is worried someone might be back. i agreed and she ask me to clean up myself here as she passed me a towel. I asked her to join me but she declined as i guess she is still shy...I quickly shower and went out. Mary was not in the living room so i went into her bedroom. She just came out from her shower and cover with her towel. She was kind of shy and ask me to go out as she need to change. I closed the door and insist i want to see. She try to push me out but end up her towel drop...she quickly cover her boobs and pussy with her hand. I slowly removed her hand from her boobs. And you can see her soft and shaggy boobs with a nice body shape (not slim but a slight bit of fat type)...I can't help but to start to caress her boobs...she start to moan abit and she said in a shy way "My boobs are ugly right?" "No i insist and i started to lick her nipples...She was letting out a soft moan and i asked her "Let me guess you boobs is 34b?" Mary laughed "Err not really, i think is 36B or C..." I continue to play her nipples and she finally push me away. "I need to change and go out!" She opened her wardrobe and start to choose her bra and panty. I went over and you know my fetish for lingerie is on full force.

Her bra collection are mainly those milf type...nude, white, black colour bra with support...Some come with laces, some are plain type...i choose one black colour one for her and also a matching black panty. She quickly wore it...and the support of the bra make her cleavage appear and i simply love it! She quickly wore a black tank top before i can attack her again.

We quickly left the house for bunch and send her back. We have a good 3 mins french kiss before i went off back to office. Throughout the day i am texting her and she is replying me instantly...she keep asking me why i like her, etc....do i do it with other woman, etc....and everytime i think of her body, make me hardon....i know i have to do it again tonight....so i ask her out in the night....She initially rejected me as she said she got no reason to tell her kids to go out in the night, etc...I insisted and i ask her to tell her kids that she is going for a "Majong Session"....Finally she accepted...
Old 01-08-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting, camping for more
Old 01-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LNNG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more, good story
Old 02-08-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Iclaire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp camp for more
Old 02-08-2022, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good stuff bro a real good catch
Old 02-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lucky man keen to know you 25k exchange for a good time not bad I also you earn more then 25k teach me
Old 02-08-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice thread, support!!
Old 02-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
endgo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterendgo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More story from u and mary😁
Old 02-08-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
LuisDiaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 03-08-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
wh1tejade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many campers, I also camp
Old 03-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milffinder View Post
Lucky man keen to know you 25k exchange for a good time not bad I also you earn more then 25k teach me
This sentence gave me cancer

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1