The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Two years of patience , moment of joy

Its been a long time bros, since Covid started few years ago , till WFH .
I have been visiting countless MP , be it $50 , $58 , $68 ,$88 , or $98.

My conclusion is that , most of them would not reject moolah or GQ .
But ~~
There was this place in my usual hangout area ( Bedok ) that surprise me

The first time I was searching for ML through michat during WFH era , there is this short hair girl that caught my eyes , story cut short, got the address , and I went down .

Upon reaching , I was surprised , she looked pretty and petite . I would guess her weight at about 43kg
Towards the end , no GQ popped , even after I tried to bribe her with more moolah , it doesn’t work.
We continued to keep in contact and text each others , I went back quite a few times and it was the same disappointment that I get .

About 2 years passed , it was last Friday , she texted me and asked if I was free to visit her.
I rejected her saying that I would prefer to go elsewhere as her place has nothing that interest me , no GQ etc.
She replied me “ I’m ready to try , you can come down and teach me “ :P

What happened next should be easily predicted 😁
After 20 over years of exploring, I can say that I have never seen boobs as pretty as this.
Huge handful with pair of perky pinkish tits

It feels good or contented spending so much time to be able to guide her along now.
Furthermore , $50+$50
Hope that after few more visits , I can get her to try more new things (‘:
Old 29-07-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of
Re: Two years of patience , moment of joy

Can share bro?
Old 29-07-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 14
trashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

But ~~

The first time I was searching for ML through michat during WFH era , there is this short hair girl that caught my eyes , story cut short, got the address , and I went down .

Upon reaching , I was surprised , she looked pretty and petite . I would guess her weight at about 43kg
Towards the end , no GQ popped , even after I tried to bribe her with more moolah , it doesn’t work.
We continued to keep in contact and text each others , I went back quite a few times and it was the same disappointment that I get .

About 2 years passed , it was last Friday , she texted me and asked if I was free to visit her.
I rejected her saying that I would prefer to go elsewhere as her place has nothing that interest me , no GQ etc.

After 20 over years of exploring, I can say that I have never seen boobs as pretty as this.

It feels good or contented spending so much time to be able to guide her along now.
Furthermore , $50+$50
Bro, care to share her contact?
Old 29-07-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50

Can share? greatly appreciated!!
Old 29-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, what made her change her mind? Usually MLs don't take such a long time to "break in" - by virtue of their choice of industry, HJ is nearly guaranteed and from that point on it is usually a slippery slope all the way to BJ then FJ

Once a lady desensitizes herself being fucked by many different men every day, her mental perspective changes permanently

Sad to see, but happy that you found a gem.
Old 30-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
TS, what made her change her mind? Usually MLs don't take such a long time to "break in" - by virtue of their choice of industry, HJ is nearly guaranteed and from that point on it is usually a slippery slope all the way to BJ then FJ

Once a lady desensitizes herself being fucked by many different men every day, her mental perspective changes permanently

Sad to see, but happy that you found a gem.

What changed her mind is a secret 😂😂.
Old 30-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, OK - I hope it was specific to you.

Usually for MLs it is the simple realization that she ain't going to be young forever so may as well maximize her earnings when she is still young and tight.
Old 30-07-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50
Hi bro , pls share contact .
Old 30-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50
Bro, kind enuf to share with me? TIA upz you my humble 16s
Old 30-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Bro, kind enuf to share with me? TIA upz you my humble 16s

Thank u bro and PM-ed
Old 30-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share ctc tks
Old 30-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50
Well Done Bro. 👏
Old 30-07-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Nicely done bro! Mind sharing the contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 30-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50

U take 2 yrs to unlock her, good that your perseverance does pay off in your favour ..
Old 30-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jasonlin91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1