The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Vietnam Girls

My happy ending with 2 vietnam girls
Just writing down to recap the enjoyable session.

First vietnam girl, small build big boobs but fake abit hard not nice to play with.
first visit massage 8/10 for me my requirement for massage not so high haha. same standard slow and sensual hj let you roam everywhere for a blue note.
tease her abit ask her if she do other stuff but ignore my question.
Thinking this first time visit maybe they won't want to talk so much.

2nd visit was put into a room with no shower so sian. standard massage then flipped over ask her to show me her boobs. without saying anything she just pull up her tshirt and bra to show me the fake boobs.
Asked her to move over while she bj me so i can suck on those boobs.
Pull down her pants and slowly move my hand to the pussy area.
smooth skin. hoseh shaved pussy. jackpot.. so hard to find shaved pussy now. wanted to move in further but was stopped, then end the session with a blue note.

3rd vist message her to book timing but told me was her off day not working today. no choice then i tell her i go find other girls massage.
then she ask me where I am she can come over to massage me.
so i told her to go hotel to massage she say ok. disturb her ask her if she want me to get condom, her reply say anything up to me.
impromptu go to the nearest 81 to open a 3hr room.
wait for her for almost 45min, thought she put me aero plane. but she keep saying she is on the way. so just wait since room open already.
when she reached she say she want to shower first before massage.
she stripped naked in front of me. looking at those big fake boobs hanging and small nipples, scanning her body from the boobs to the pussy area, smooth shaved pussy. looking at that small bro already up and screaming.
After finish shower, she wear back her bra and panties. say wear something more sexy.
proceed to massage me and tease me gaolat gaolat. after like 40min ask me to flipped over.
she straight away sit on my little with her panties on. this will make most man that cannot tahan one strip and fuck her up. but i didnt planned for a fuck so didnt buy any helmets also. so be safe rather than sorry later.
as her blow me & i proceed to strip her naked.
roaming her body. while she suck me with a seductive face . inviting me to bang her.
rubbing her pussy notice already wet, slide my finger in and proceed with finger fuck with one then 2 fingers wetting all my finger.
all the while she just blowing me and licking the balls.
it was so enjoyable until something happen.

i will save it for part 2......

sorry bro do not ask me for contact.
Old 02-08-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ienteryou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam Girls

Nice, camping for part2 bro
Old 13-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Continue from part 1.....
all the while she just blowing me and licking the balls.
it was so enjoyable until something happen.

as my usual habit after i dig hole i will smell my finger before eating the seafood.
Before my finger even reach my nose, i can already smell the rotting fish. straight away turn off & ask the viet girl to suck faster to finish me off.
i think after sucking for 30min i unloaded in her mouth.
then she quickly when to spit it out.
after that i when to shower and left her in the room ask her to check out later.
Damage for the session.
Hotel $30
service FOC she say don't need. ok lo then i take it.

total turn off due to the ccb. although she give a good bj and high gfe. but with the ccb sorry cannot put my mind up to bonking her.
after that session keep asking me to go find her massage which i turn down saying I'm busy.

time to look for a new ML (which is the 2nd Viet girl)
not sure why but i feel Viet girl is less commercial better than PRC which always talk about money.
Old 13-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Next time you fuck your Viet girl, tell her you want to see a VCL (short form for a Viet expression). See what she says.

VCL/VKL is short for văi cả lồn - a Viet expression that refers to a a wet, leaking pussy (from cunt juice, or from your cum flowing out)
Old 13-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Next time you fuck your Viet girl, tell her you want to see a VCL (short form for a Viet expression). See what she says.

VCL/VKL is short for văi cả lồn - a Viet expression that refers to a a wet, leaking pussy (from cunt juice, or from your cum flowing out)
haha will try out when i get my 3rd viet girl.
Old 13-08-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
haha will try out when i get my 3rd viet girl.
Bonus points if you manage to say the entire sentence in her language.

It's not too difficult actually - "I want to see your cunt dripping with my cum" translates to "Anh muốn xem văi lồn".

You can type and paste this in Google translate and click on the speaker button to get the right intonation. Viet is more difficult than Mandarin, because it has 6 tones but this sentence is quite easy to say, since there isn't much leeway for misunderstanding even if you get the last 3 tones wrong.

Then watch her eyes open in wonder and she may just give you what you want. Viets are extremely graphic when it comes to sex imagery, more so than ATBs.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
It's not too difficult actually - "I want to see your cunt dripping with my cum" translates to "Anh muốn xem văi lồn".
personally i feel the use of the word 'lon' is abit rough. some words used during argument like 'du ma'. It may offend the viet ML thru message if interpret the intention wrongly.

use representative and playful terms like
con oc = clamp

a moun coi con oc e chay nuoc
i want to see your 'clamp' drip water

con chim a muon lam cho con oc e chay nuoc
my 'bird' want to make your 'clamp' drip water
Old 21-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 3
toxeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to learn more.
Old 21-08-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 2
dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!

Good things must share.
Old 22-08-2022, 04:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8218 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Cai lon hardly heard when in Vietnam.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
PurpleWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Will take note of this, nice share bro
Old 02-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Vietnam Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
Continue from part 1.....
time to look for a new ML (which is the 2nd Viet girl)
not sure why but i feel Viet girl is less commercial better than PRC which always talk about money.
2nd Viet girl
Was wondering around the area since my wife is doing pedicure.
so saw this small massage shop & one SYT ML & one counter lady.
Since i only have one hour left so just pop in and ask for massage for one hour.
was assign to the SYT i saw. Hoseh la.
SYT look sweet and nice eyes. Slim and perky butt. not much boobs.
During the massage chatty as this and that.
love that shop as the girls there don't wear long pants.
the SYT was wear those super short shorts can see some bum also. super turn on.
(Not going to go into details if not story become review)
so ended the session and got her contact. after which engage her for massage for another 2times.
Since she says she like me a lot. trying to KC me, i guess. so, i go with the flow.
at the during the 3rd session things heat up.
Reach the massage place, see me straight away hug me and hold my dick.
and say "i miss you" i smile and she help me change into the paper shorts.
told her today massage my legs will do. In my hamsap mind thinking what i can do in the next one hour of massage session.
then she sits on the bed while massaging my legs. (Actually, she only massages my 3rd leg for the whole session)
lie on top off me and kiss french. my hand was all over her body. lift up her t-shirt attack her nipples as not much boobs so nothing much to grab.
but the slim, good figure and perky ass helps to compensate. Not forgetting her face and sweet smile.
hands when down to the south and fondling her perky butt while sucking her nip. as she was horizontal over me i can access everywhere easily.
not wasting anymore time, hand move from the butt cheek to the Ahole then to the pussy.
using one finger to tap on the pussy, found out she already leaking wet below. since no rejection from her. i slowly push my finger into the super wet hole.
as my usual practice to pull my hands out to smell my finger. before i go on further. took a sniff on my wet finger. smell nothing. (Green Light)
as she was wearing those yoga pants that day so putting my hand inside for a long time really hurts. believe her sensitive area are her nips, with me sucking on them she is letting out soft moan. move both my hands and pull down the yoga pants. as the position allow me to watch her naked butt cheeks show up slowly.
Looking at those perky smooth butt cheeks, unable to control myself and pull her nearer so that i can taste those butt cheeks. (Perky butt fetish)
now position change she is head facing my dick and standing butt facing me. while she plays with my dick. i spread her butt cheeks to explore more and kiss those succulent butts.
Clean perky butt and a very tiny butthole combine with a wet pussy. What a view.
slowly rub on the wet pussy and finger fuck her while she plays with my dick and moaning away. too bad my dick is oiled so she didn't want to suck.
this foreplay carries on for 30min, then i move her up and kneeling on the bed and frenching her and finger fuck her more furiously with her juice flows down. occasionally dripping on the bed and my legs. since she was so wet and horny decide to venture more. as my whole hand are full of her juice i use my index finger to press on her small, tiny asshole. rubbing to surrounding of her Ahole. no rejection from her so carry on. as she shivers and cum even more from the finger fuck.
Time for some ass action.
slowly push my index finger into the hole using her juice as lub. and another hand to rub her clit in front. although she is not shaved pussy but her hair are those baby hair very soft not those pricky one you find on a PRC pussy.

****To be continue on Part 4****

Sorry for the lousy english hahaha i hope still readable.
Some visual for reference

Last edited by RelaFL; 02-09-2022 at 02:29 PM. Reason: correction
Old 03-09-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mindgame is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can share the location..
Advert Space Available