The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 3
TurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bonking the Poly Intern

THIS IS A PRECAUTIONARY TALE:
NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

The monotonal ring of the elevator bell made my pounding heart skip a beat. It sounded so faint compared to her soft and sweet panting.

What if we get caught?

PIAK...PIAK...PIAK...PIAK...PIAK... Cold sweat beaded down my neck despite it being a cool December evening.

It was 21.45 pm on a Thursday and I had to go to work early tomorrow since I was the opening shift. And yet, here I was- pants zipped down, sitting on the cold, cemented floor between level 8 and 10 of an Executive maisonette flat while this horny 20 year old was riding me cowgirl. Her Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance mixed with her sweat was causing my male-monkey brain to short-circuit.

Let's call her Anna. I'm not going to lie. She was hella pretty but she wasn't my type. While not a deliquent, her taste in fashion gave off the ah lian vibes. I'm a bookish person as it comes with the profession. She had manicured nail extensions, dyed hair with extensions and glittery lipstick. None of which were appropriate for our work setting. My Reporting officer let it be despite it being unprofessional despite my repeated complaints that her gel nail extensions made it hard for her to do certain tasks. It was two months post-break up from my previous partner. She broke up with me when I flew to Australia just to visit her. Waste my money. I was devastated but I wasn't crying anymore. I was at the gym, getting that post-relationship gains.

Anna had full lips, a slim waist line and a nice set of perky B cups. As expected of a ballet dancer, her thighs were heavenly. Yes, I have a thigh and butt fetish. Typical Chinese girl ass, small but full. What she lacked in size, she made up with youthful, burning lust. You can feel it. The way she whimpers as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck as she took my dick inside her, not caring about her pink joggers getting dirty. Fuck, she didn't even wear a bra to work that day. She just had those nipple non-exposure tape concealing her fun-sized tits.

None of my following girlfriends could have compared. She was sloppily grinding down on my cock like a bitch in heat, barely containing her whimpers.

What the fuck. My brain shut down as she pressed her lips against mine, jamming her sweet tongue down my throat. She was petite at 5'0 while I was 5'7 and yet, she took what she wanted between her moans. Her tongue was greedily lapping against mine. A man could drown on her steamy breath . I groped her ass cheeks and raised her thighs slightly before making her take a deep plunge down my stiffy, causing her back to arch. Damn, she was raring. I could feel her love juices ease the tight clamp of her pussy walls. If I wasn't so tired from work, I would've busted a nut earlier than now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A few days back)

"How many times do I have to repeat this to you? I thought you wrote my instructions in your notepad?" My voice was inching towards a growl as I impatiently showed Anna how to do her job once again. I had this bad habit of click my tongue when I'm pissed.

She stood there nodding as she clutched on her notepad instead of scribbling. I heard her sniffle but I ignored it.

"Can you please do this now? It's almost 1:30 and I haven't had my lunch yet." I was grumpy.

At that point in time, I didn't take notice of her crush on me. I was too preoccupied with my work and emotionally healing. To me, it seemed that she was just a tad bit too slow to pick up learning the job. I was unhappy because work was piling up. Every time she made I mistake, I was the one who cleaned after her. She seemed distracted and it irritated me because I attributed it to them being the strawberry generation. Those young buggers that don't take work seriously.

"I don't understand," I complained to my RO. "She doesn't seem the type that needs money. Why is she working here? If she spent the same amount of time revising her notes as she does on her make-up and clothes, it wouldn't be like this! She keeps making the most basic mistakes and it's frustrating"

My RO was a benevolent older Malaysian woman. "Remember when you were a new-hire? You also made mistakes." She tapped me on the shoulder. "You should be nicer to her because she is really trying her best to learn from you despite you being so grumpy all the time."

"Boss, we have a lot of things to do. I can't be babysitting."

( To be continued )
Old 07-08-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blacklightning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking the Poly Intern

Love the plot, looking forward for the next update.
Old 07-08-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

a strong start
Old 07-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

TurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Part 2)

Thinking about it now, I was super dense. We made small talk. I did tell her that my favourite colour was red and that Victoria's Secret had this very nice fragrance. Thus, the red dresses and the alluring sillage. She did improve her work performance over time which made her bearable as a colleague. Now, she was just the young and pretty girl. It was around this time that I started to notice her figure. One thing that I found extremely seductive about her was the back of her neck. I couldn't help but steal glances every time she tied her long-hair into a bun. It was one of life's simple pleasures: the sight of an attractive woman lifting her arms meant that her luscious mounds would be slightly lifted.

After a month or so under my supervision, Anna moved to another supervisor while I was given a new intern to teach. This new intern, Kai Ning, didn't get on my nerve and picked up the ropes fairly quickly. Doing so also meant that she noticed how Anna would frequently orbit around us or try to strike a conversation with her to be close to me.

There was a particular day that triggered me. I remember it vividly when Anna came to work wearing a maroon, button-through rib knit cami midi dress and Doc Marten booties. The body-hugging dress showed part of her bare waist-accentuating that gentle 'S' curve of her tempting figure. Kai Ning complimented Anna on her new gel nail extensions (probably the 3rd time in 2 weeks) and how her "fit was lit"

I immediately reprimanded her. It made them stop giggling.

"What is this shit?" My arms were wide-open, pointing at her from head to toe.

"Why are you dressed like this? C'mon, man. This is work. Why wear something so revealing?"

Anna was offended and she gave attitude. "Mind your own business. You sound like my father."

I gave her a sarcastic remark since she implied that I was an oldie. I was only 26 at that time. "I'm not your father but I certainly can be your daddy." Maybe she needed one to discipline her. It wasn't an attempt at flirting, I am too dense for such skills but she took it as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIAK...PIAK....PIAK...PIAK...

My fear of getting caught by a family with kids was overpowered by my lust. All reasoning and caution jumped out of the window.

Anna shivered as I slowly traced my tongue from her collarbone up her neck. Her converse sneakers scratched against the cemented floor as she tried her best to maintain a rhythm. She was greedy. She wanted to mewl out of pleasure but she also wanted to roll her tongue with kisses as her nail extensions dug into the fabric of my shirt. I wanted to fondle and squeeze her chest but we were glued together in a messy heated affair. I could smell Anna on me. My face was covered in her drool and lipstick.

Her breasts gave a humble jiggle. They weren't big but they were delicious. Her gumdrop nips was so fun to suckle on. It was incredibly sexy to see how her breathing varied depending on how I sucked her nipples

I wasn't sure what happened next. I'm getting hard as I write this. I felt a pool of heat building up in my pelvic region and a surge of electricity shoot up my spine. She literally sat on me as I told her I was going to cum and moved her hips so that she could feel me in her deepest regions. My dick was being kissed by her warm, tight folds. Sexual heat surrounded my cock and I succumbed.

At this point, I was both delirious and dehydrated. That was the first time that I was milked. I felt like my balls were purged, emptying my sack into the thin rubber protecting me from an unwanted pregnancy. I was fucking squirming as globs poured out. I had never climaxed that hard before.

This girl had this soul-piercing gaze underneath her contact lenses. I thought that what I was seeing was the desire reflected in her eyes. I was too damn horny to notice the infatuated, possibly obsessed eyes of someone anticipating to offload their issues on you.

I made the fatal mistake of not disposing of the condom. Thank goodness she didn't impregnate herself with it. She stood up slightly, removing the cum filled rubber from my exhausted dick and wrapped it in a wet wipe after cleaning my crotch. I asked one so that I could clean my face.

Her clothes rustled as she slowly fixed her panties and joggers back. She took two solid minutes to fix everything and regain her composure

"I'm going to go first. See you at work tomorrow."

She gave me a peck on the cheek before going up a flight of stairs back to her house. On the last step, she looked down at me and waved goodbye before skipping ahead.

I just sat there a while longer, reflecting. Not even bothering to hide my little brother. I wasn't that young anymore. I knew that there would be consequences to this but, god damn, I felt like I got devoured.

(To be Continued)

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames?
You can tell me when it's over, mmm
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game
'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless, mmm
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name

Taylor Swift "Blank Space"
Old 07-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates!
Old 07-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrostWolfRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exquisite writing style. Setting up camp.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent story, please continue.

Please accept my humble 45 points as encouragement
Old 07-08-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
cowtroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 07-08-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, before I carry on with this story. It is my duty to remind all readers to NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT. It means that one should not create trouble in a place that is important to one's self. In this case, work setting. It is my rice bowl. But I was retarded and I 0/11 don't recommend doing this because I consider myself lucky. I could've lost everything I worked hard for in my career because of my horniness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 19. 30 and no one was at work anymore. I stayed back due to the backlog and Anna went home at 17.30 or so I thought...

It appeared that she went down for half-an-hour before going back up again just to make everyone-including me-think that she had left. And yet, here she was tapping against the card-access door that could only be opened on from the inside after office-hours.

I was kinda pissed. I was stressed and I really just wanted to go home. When I tapped my access card, she quietly went inside and went straight into the backroom where we kept light-sensitive materials. It was separated by a sliding black-out curtain. Now, Anna toned down her work outfits but they were still inappropriate for the work setting. She wore a baby pink skirt that was above the knee paired with a white floral tie-back halter top and 3-inch black heels. She kept her nail extensions and her hair was dyed with streaks of violet instead of the typical highlights Sinkie women used on black hair.

I thought she forgot something there because interns usually used that place to store their water bottles and bags. I mostly ignored her because...WORK.

Bzzztt...Bzzzttt... My phone was getting lit with continuous vibrations and I was snapped out of 'the zone'. I tried to ignore it but, the phone tucked on my right leg pocket just kept buzzing.

Fuck this needy bitch, I hissed under my breath. Y'all should know that I was cursing her and not, telling you that I wanted to fuck her. But in the end, I still did because she was hot.

I got up my office chair and began tramping my feet to the back room to find her sitting on the table, leaning back with pouted lips. She was swaying her smooth legs back and forth, allowing those heels dangle . Her skirt was lifted shy of revealing what colour of panties she was wearing.

I admit, I manage to control my urges for 10 seconds before succumbing since I was a workaholic.

She opened up her arms as if she wanted to embrace me. We made out. Tongues lapping, savouring the taste of each other's breath while my hand slowly moved up her shin to her thigh. God damn, she had nice thighs. Perfect mix of muscle and fats. I slowly began rubbing her crotch through her panties-which were black laced. She would close her legs and squeeze my hand between her thighs, giving off that cute whimper as she slowly got herself aroused. She would bite and suckle on my lower lip, only releasing it to gasp when I slowly pushed my middle finger inside her. Her juices sloshed and kissed my finger like a welcoming party.

She pulled me closer. This woman took what she wanted. She was confirm a rich kid since acts like she gets what she wants. Her legs wrapped around my dress pants and she looked at me with pleading eyes, the look of NEED. She was grinding her crotch against me, which kinda stained my favourite textured long-sleeved shirt.

Seriously. Fuck this bitch.

"I don't have a raincoat". It was how we called condoms.

She mumbled something incoherently between breaths of our intense frenching. She could tell that I was already rock hard.

"Put it in..Fuck me.. She was already crazed. She slid her panties to the side to show her excited pussy lips. Her cunt was already raring to go, the smell of her sexual arousal infiltrated my nostrils.

THIS WAS STRIKE TWO. Do NOT go in raw. Raw is war. My career could've ended there if I she got pregnant that day. I have to admit that I was a hypocrite. At the point in time, all I could think about was how hot and wet she was. But when post-nut clarity hit, I realised that I could've gotten an STD from this bitch in heat.

My cock dug inside her moist heat, pushing against her pleasure walls and claiming her. She bit my neck (which left a mark later on. Anna liked marking her things.)

It was slow, deep thrusts. My stiffness speared inside her like a deep-sea exploration amidst an ocean of human pleasure. It was intense heat that didn't burn. Her skirt was now a crumpled mess lifted up until her stomach. Her trimmed bush was now glistening with sweat and pre-cum as we lost ourselves in wanton pleasure.

I pulled back her hair to expose her neck and to stop her from biting me (cause it was starting to get really painful!) She shuddered when I trailed my tongue the length of her neck.

That was also the first time that I realised that she could quiver from simply getting her ears licked. Her entire outer ear was an erogenous area! I made love to her left ear, mainly because it made her coo and gasp instead of biting off a chunk of my traps (neck). Her legs were trembling, twitching as I plunged my dick inside her over and over. My little brother was now drenched in her fluid, like a commando in swamp water.

Anna's nipples were now taut. It was amazing. I will forever carry the memory of how they teased me as her breasts jiggled ever so slightly with every thrust.

My pull-out game was fucking weak. I shot ropes of cum inside her, painting her insides white. I came so hard that I might've blacked out for a millisecond. Lmao.

We stared at each other and then looked at the mess we made...

"Oh fuck"

(To be continued)
Old 07-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome intro TS....
Old 08-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

I just your points bro with my humble little 1 point - reminded me of how I upped 2 interns (1 poly 1 uni) at work. Missing those days that will never be back again.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Upped too for a nice story.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 09-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for updates!
Old 09-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Gave you my humble 1 point too (: good story and good plot. Camping too!
Old 09-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
rajveer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1