The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rentbabes - Anyone tried before?

rented one really young one before.
unexpectedly took only 2 dates.

When i contacted her i said dinner date.
she asked what should she wear. i just said go young but classy please.

at the restaurant, i confessed to her that i want to paint this picture of sugardaddy and sugarbaby. wanted to experience the judging looks of everyone around us. she didnt take any offence and laughed.

months passed, got an invitation to a closed door event.
so i decided to contact her again.

towards the end of the event, she gave a naughty look and asked " so, did Daddy have a good time?"
I said " you can call me that for the rest of the night"

deal sealed with some price negotiations of course.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Just asking. Are you speaking from experience? Of course some ladies are looking for a good meal and get paid for thier time. As for dating them and unlocking more intimate options, I feel that i might as well try dating apps.
ya if going through all that trouble i also might as well dating app
Old 12-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Just asking. Are you speaking from experience? Of course some ladies are looking for a good meal and get paid for thier time. As for dating them and unlocking more intimate options, I feel that i might as well try dating apps.
I got married around the time Maybe.sg came into the limelight so I have not met any of the girls. However, one of my friends who is an ah sia kia upped some of the girls there. His feedback is that the girls won't put out easily and he had to really up his game and spend quite a bit of money in terms of dates, gifts and 5-star hotels.

I looked at rentbabe's site and the profiles there seem more suggestive than Maybe.sg so I am only assuming they may be easier to proposition.

In general, looking at the photos of some of those girls on those sites, the overall feel is that they are the kind of girls you have a chance to fuck. 50% is actually a really high success rate to be honest.

If it's a real long-term rs one is looking for, of course dating apps are far better, but if you're looking for excitement and a faster way to fuck young girls, then with money and charm, Maybe and Rentbabe should give fair returns too.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
For me it took 3 "dates"

First one to let her know I'm decent (hehe..), just a lonely guy looking for companionship. Fancy restaurant, show her the gentleman in me. Big tip above and beyond the website charges to show appreciation for her companionship.

Second date "because I can't stop thinking about the time we spent together". Went for a drive, sunset beach side chat. Sent her back early because "there's a big project at work, I snuck out to see you, can't stay long sorry". Another fat tip for not being able to spend more time with her. No sane girl who's renting herself out will say no to the extra $. Initiated getting her contact this time and as expected success ("We can just bypass RentBabes next time ya").

Daily texting, but no meet-ups, blame work (Stage set from Date 2, help save money while building up the "friendship"). Show lots of care and concern for her situation. Offered PayNow her some pocket money but rejected.

Couple of weeks into knowing her, chose a day where she's out clubbing with friends, offer to join her cos projected concluded successfully, yay! Treat her friends to rounds of drinks. Time to ply her with drinks all the while telling her she's had too much. Listen to her problems. Side with her, drink!

Offer to send her home. Slow drive, stop somewhere. Drunk need to rest before driving further. She mumbles something about not wanting to go home. Time to shyly ask her if she'd like to come up to my place (but my parents are home... might need to sneak out early in the morning). Hint worked. "We can go hotel instead".

Did my gentleman act up till both showered and in bathrobes. More drinks from the bar. One thing leads to the other.

RentBabe fully redeemed.
There we go. This is very standard SOP for seasoned players like you.

Of course you invested a fair amount of time and money too so good for you.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
rented one really young one before.
unexpectedly took only 2 dates.

When i contacted her i said dinner date.
she asked what should she wear. i just said go young but classy please.

at the restaurant, i confessed to her that i want to paint this picture of sugardaddy and sugarbaby. wanted to experience the judging looks of everyone around us. she didnt take any offence and laughed.

months passed, got an invitation to a closed door event.
so i decided to contact her again.

towards the end of the event, she gave a naughty look and asked " so, did Daddy have a good time?"
I said " you can call me that for the rest of the night"

deal sealed with some price negotiations of course.
This is a great example of giving them a concept of casual sex but respecting their boundaries and not intimidating.

And of course, always preparing a budget.

End of the day, if you get a nice girl, it's much more worth than FLs. The 18-21 year old girls I fucked back in the day would probably command at least 1.5k/1/1 upwards in today's Dome L.

And the good thing is because you took time to build a friendship with the girl, she won't look at the price as 1/1, but unlimited for the night. I remember this 19-year old from LaSalle who asked if I could give her $1k for sex and we ended up fucking 3 times that night, with her being the one being hornier than me.

Good times.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
This is a great example of giving them a concept of casual sex but respecting their boundaries and not intimidating.

And of course, always preparing a budget.

End of the day, if you get a nice girl, it's much more worth than FLs. The 18-21 year old girls I fucked back in the day would probably command at least 1.5k/1/1 upwards in today's Dome L.

And the good thing is because you took time to build a friendship with the girl, she won't look at the price as 1/1, but unlimited for the night. I remember this 19-year old from LaSalle who asked if I could give her $1k for sex and we ended up fucking 3 times that night, with her being the one being hornier than me.

Good times.
My number 1 rule is always be honest and give the girl a good social experience, not just sex. shes the youngest i ever had. and i'm the oldest she ever had. after the night, she said the whole night from attending the event to breakfast in hotel was quite an experience. she initiated a quickie before we checked out
Old 12-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
My number 1 rule is always be honest and give the girl a good social experience, not just sex. shes the youngest i ever had. and i'm the oldest she ever had. after the night, she said the whole night from attending the event to breakfast in hotel was quite an experience. she initiated a quickie before we checked out
Solid. Exactly how I would approach.

I remember this cute and sexy waitress I met in a ktv pub years ago. I was 32 she turned 18 a few months ago.

Completely honest and upfront with her of my intentions after we vibed when we conversed. If she rejected or showed any signs of discomfort, I would immediately not continue any thing with her.

Thankfully she was open-minded and we had a lot of fun with drinking games and also at supper later. The social experience was mutually fun; she made me feel younger and I showed her perspectives and shared experiences she wouldn't get from her peers.

It was also amazing to feel her supple lips around my cock and stretching her wet and tight pussy every time we fucked.

We continued hanging out as fuck-buddies for a few months before she got attached to a guy closer to her age.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
a2zdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great shares bros Xcrossit and No Idea, thanks!
Old 13-08-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

At least got success stories from using rentbabe and maybe.com. But need to spend abit of money. At least you spend money the ladies will go out with you and still got chance to go further. For dating apps most of the time the hot lookong ones have hundreds of guys messaging them or some od the profiles are fake
Old 14-08-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knn... pay money to some random girl generic looking to have lunch/dinner that you will never have chance to touch in reality, just go home feel satki?? Use dating app also not so pathetic lah... some more i see some post here that after paying them some "amount" after dinner then can unlock sex. This is no difference than Sugarbabe or FLs la. Prositute is prositute. As long you willing pay them the amount they want of course their hole auto open for you. talk as if unlocking them with money is very sakti. hahahaha
Old 14-08-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

I think all in all, see your budget and all also. Agree with what a bro said previously, everyone has a price list, girls who are mostly up there, if the price is right, can open legs one.

But if you are just white collar worker like me, not born with golden spoon or good look, then maybe dont even consider rentbabe, just go tinder etc to try luck. or even can go Dome 1,2 to play around with a cheaper price tag.

Btw was it 2 hours previosuly? how come now become 1 hour hahah
Old 14-08-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
Knn... pay money to some random girl generic looking to have lunch/dinner that you will never have chance to touch in reality, just go home feel satki?? Use dating app also not so pathetic lah... some more i see some post here that after paying them some "amount" after dinner then can unlock sex. This is no difference than Sugarbabe or FLs la. Prositute is prositute. As long you willing pay them the amount they want of course their hole auto open for you. talk as if unlocking them with money is very sakti. hahahaha
lol money solves a lot of things, and it definitely helps if u lack the skills/looks to game. But some guys here really power la, $1000 for 1 night and still try to justify it by saying multiple times. Ur climax has a diminishing return in value if u decide to count by amount paid/amount climax.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

$1000 for me is very tough since I've a big family to feed. So, I've to say, this is out of my league.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thunderboltt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stroke your ego
Old 24-08-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve had a few successes. For me I know that girls on these sites won’t put out easily so I won’t even try on the date. Instead I will bring them out for nice meal, do activities which they would like, buy small gifts for them etc. basically really treating it like a date. Caveat here is that I’m probably uncle age to some of them so I won’t choose the really young ones instead will look for 25 and above.

After a few paid dates they would have already warmed up to me and would have their guard down since I behave like a gentleman in all the dates. I’m also quite good at talking to women and have the financial ability to bring them to more expensive places. So most of the girls will look forward when I book them.

When I get a chance to go overseas, either work trip or solo holiday. I will ask if they want to join me. These will not be paid but I will usually use miles to get a ticket for them and the hotel doesn’t cost more for 2 pax. By now if they are comfortable enough 9 out of 10 will say yes to a free holiday if you are going to an interesting place.

When at the overseas hotel I will then make my move and first snuggling to watch a movie or start chatting horny topics. Important is to back down if you feel resistance and only proceed if can tell she is comfortable. Managed to up 3 girls this way. One of them had a bf and she had nightly calls with him, she told him she was on a girls trip, and that made it even more shiok. Another had only had sex one other time when she was in sec school and it was a sort of sexual awakening with her. Spent 2 full days in the hotel pleasuring her and making sure she gets many orgasms, fingering, lick, fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1