The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Experiences with tatoo-ed MLs/FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
In general, I notice thai/viet MLs/FLs have more / bigger tattoo in general compared to PRC ml/fl. Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?? Or it's more attractive with tattoo? Care to share your experience?
Different cultural context - amongst Viets/Thais tattoos do not have the same negative connotation that it has in Singapore (i.e. having a tattoo does not mean that you are a "bad girl"). More of an expression of character.

My Viet gf has a tattoo also, quite a prominent one. It adds character and it can be a conversation starter when she is working (she works KTV/HFJ)

Obviously if you meet one who chooses to have a tattoo covering an entire bodypart then it's a different matter lol - her bestie has a tattoo that runs the entire length of one leg and many times the bestie attracts either admiring comments from those who admire her ink, or wary stares from those who think what a bad girl she must be.
Old 13-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tatoo girls are great, esp those who have big tatoos on the back.
i think most tatoo girls can tahan rough sex. since their pain endurance is higher.

i remember i had one local FL who stay near King George, body alot tatoos.
some more figure is good also. during doggie damm shoik.
but haiz every time finish bonk. will tell you she owns debts blah blah blah.
or time to time msg you ask you to transfer 50 for lunch.
Old 27-08-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bros here who are into Viet MILF, I can intro one who has a tattoo covering her cesarean cut. Means pussy is in good state. She’s 45 yo but still looks quite chio with her C+ cup.
https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...370&fit=bounds

PM me if you want her contact details. She is available to meet from 4pm after her work. She speaks English and Chinese. Her fee: $200 for 3 hours sexxion
Old 27-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pweelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
Tatoo girls are great, esp those who have big tatoos on the back.
i think most tatoo girls can tahan rough sex. since their pain endurance is higher.

i remember i had one local FL who stay near King George, body alot tatoos.
some more figure is good also. during doggie damm shoik.
but haiz every time finish bonk. will tell you she owns debts blah blah blah.
or time to time msg you ask you to transfer 50 for lunch.

hi bro the gal under what stable? real name happen to be
leo**? trying to find a fl similar to your description also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1