The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Theme1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Football: Liverpool supremo voices fears over all-English final
AM
Agence France Presse
LONDON, May 2, 2007 (AFP) -

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry has admitted that a Champions League final between his club and bitter rivals Manchester United would present the Athens authorities with a major security headache.

Liverpool have booked their place in the May 24 showpiece in the Greek capital, and United were aiming to join them when they defend a 3-2 lead against AC Milan at the San Siro on Wednesday evening.

Matches between Liverpool and United are high-security affairs even when they take place on home soil with the numbers of visiting supporters allowed at either ground hugely curtailed.

In contrast, tens of thousands of supporters from the two clubs would be expected to make their way to Athens for the final, many of them without tickets.

"There will be concerns from a security point of view if it's two English teams, sadly," Parry told BBC Radio on Wednesday, the morning after Liverpool beat Chelsea on penalties to clinch their second final spot in the space of three years.

"There will be issues we'll have to address. There will be a lot of supporters from both teams travelling without tickets, which the authorities will have to deal with.

"A lot of careful thought and planning would definitely be required."

Parry could not resist a swipe at Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, who infuriated most of Merseyside in the build-up to the game by describing Liveprool as a small, cup-orientated club.

"I don't care what he says, I don't listen," Parry said. "I guess when you've invested 500 million pounds, it's a fantastic season to win the League Cup. He's welcome to his opinions, we care about Liverpool."

Parry went on to pay tribute to the Liverpool supporters who generated an electric atmosphere at Anfield on Tuesday night, inspiring their heroes to cancel out a 1-0 first leg deficit before deservedly booking their ticket for Athens in the shoot-out.

"It was another fabulous Anfield night," he reflected. "I thought we'd never see anything to beat the atmosphere in 2005 (when Liverpool also beat Chelsea in the semi-final), but I think this equalled it.

"It was very, very special and I think you only get these nights in Anfield. The supporters were fantastic and the players and manager have done a fantastic job and done us proud. It was magnificent to be there."

Despite their success in Europe, Liverpool have never been seriously involved in a Premiership title battle since Benitez took over from Gerard Houllier in 2004.

That fact rankles but Parry is confident things will change now that Liverpool's new American owners have put the club on a better financial footing.

"For us, the big prize is the Premier League, we've made no secret of that," said Parry. "Every one of us wants to be a Premier League contender. We're not quite there, but we'll do everything in our power to make sure we get there."
Old 02-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Heinze: Rooney is ready
EXCLUSIVE by PAUL BROWN

GABRIEL HEINZE reckons Wayne Rooney is coming good at just the right time to lead Manchester United into the Champions League final.

Rooney has rediscovered his shooting boots in recent weeks and scored the last-gasp winner at Old Trafford that gives United the edge against AC Milan tonight.

Heinze reckons Rooney and his partner in crime Cristiano Ronaldo are the best strike pair in Europe - and warned Milan to expect them to go for goals again in the San Siro.

He said: "For me, our best news is in the resurgence of Rooney for the decisive moments of season.

"Wayne is sensational and I believe that him and Ronaldo are the best attacking pair in European football.

"For me, I look at Rooney with so much admiration - and I know he is prepared for a big night.

"The scoreline is dangerous for us but the players go to Italy with one objective - to win and to score goals."

A 1-0 win for Milan would be enough to send them through because of Kaka's two magical strikes in the first leg.

Argentina international Heinze knows all about the South American dangerman from squaring up against him on the world stage over the years.

He said: "Kaka is a superstar. In Manchester, he demonstrated his class.

"I was a spectator in his two goals.

The first was impossible to avoid and he made a great play for the second.

"We need to stop Kaka from the very first minute. If we let him dominate the play, we will suffer badly.

"I believe we have learned our lesson from the game at Old Trafford."
Old 02-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

YOU WON'T EVEN GET A KICK UNITED
EXCLUSIVE by PAUL BROWN

Dida talking big.....see him suffer soon.........

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:We'll keep Roo 'n Ron quiet . . . and that's final, says Milan keeper Dida

COCKY AC Milan keeper Dida has written off Manchester United's hopes of Champions League glory, claiming it will be men against boys tonight.

The Brazil international reckons United are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think they are already in the final after winning the first leg of their semi-final 3-2 at Old Trafford.

Dida insists Milan are better than Sir Alex Ferguson's men in every position on the pitch.

He reckons the roar of a fanatical home crowd will have United's youngsters quaking in their boots.

He said: "United have a one-goal advantage but I won't change my opinion. Milan are the favourites because it's very tough to win in the San Siro.

"It's more important for us to win.

It's impossible for us to fail.

"United have played an excellent game in each match of the competition so far but Milan are superior in technique, class and experience in every position on the pitch.

"The atmosphere in the San Siro will be enormous.

"It will be one of those magical European nights and that will be the key to us soaring through.

"It's almost worth a goal in the first minute.

"If we play with the same unity we did at Old Trafford, I am convinced Milan will be in the final because United will not win in the San Siro.

"I would not believe too much in the goals from the first match.

"The situation will be different in Milan. It will be a very tactical match. The team without nerves will go into the final. Milan need a goal but those can arrive at any moment.

"During 90 minutes, there are many chances to score. If United think that our attack will be desperate, then they are very much mistaken."

Milan fans blamed Dida for United's goals at Old Trafford, including Wayne Rooney's last-gasp winner.

They even put him up for sale on eBay as a result.

But the Brazilian claims it will be a different story tonight because United rely too heavily on their deadly double act of Cristiano Ronaldo and Rooney.

He insists they won't get a kick tonight even if tough guys Gennaro Gattuso and Paolo Maldini fail to return from injury.

Dida said: "The match was not so negative for me as some have been saying.

"The goalkeeper always plays with risk. That's normal, but United's third goal against us was a big quality goal.

"Rooney shot from far out and with huge force.

"For me, no doubt exists.

We have Kaka, and he is a better player than Rooney or Ronaldo.

"He demonstrated his class by scoring twice at Old Trafford and they were sensational goals. I do not believe Ronaldo will try to dribble too much at the San Siro.

"Our defenders will not give him any options from the first minute to the last.

"With or without Gattuso and Maldini, our mission is to beat the English - and we are up for that mission."
Old 02-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

GO GET EM ROARS FERGIE
from BILL THORNTON in Milan

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL SECOND LEG:AC MILAN v MAN UTD

SIR ALEX FERGUSON last night called on his players to live the dream on the eve of the Champions League semi-final shoot-out with AC Milan.

United go into the daunting atmosphere of the world-famous San Siro Stadium tonight with a slender 3-2 lead.

It is reminiscent of the situation eight years ago when, inspired by former skipper Roy Keane, United came back from 2-0 down against Juventus to win 3-2 in one of the great European displays.

"It's going to take a performance full of the same sort of courage we showed then, " said the United boss.

"In that game, our hand was forced, of course, when we lost the two early goals.

"It was hell or bust. We went for it - and, tomorrow, we will definitely be having another go."

Then, it was Keane, Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole who scored the goals that swept United into the final.

Now Ferguson is looking to the terrific talent of youngsters like Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo to complement the experience and know-how of Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs, the only survivors of that dramatic match in Turin.

"Milan must be favourites to score, so the safety net for us is to score, too, " said a bullish Ferguson.

"I don't think that sitting on the edge of our own box will do me any good, my team any good or the fans any good. The point is: we will do it our way.

"Our attacking play has been good and we always have a good chance of scoring.

"This is a big test in a big stadium but my players have good character and a terrific will to win.

"I know I have a team full of confidence; one that will run to the last minute and have a go."

The United boss fooled no-one when he said: "All of my dreams have been fulfilled but the players have to have their dream.

"Every professional, particularly those who join this club, dreams of going to a European Cup final.

"All of my players, lads like Darren Fletcher, Rooney and Ronaldo, all want to be involved in these games.

"I hope we can do it because, from this club's perspective, we have not won enough trophies in Europe."

In 1999, Ferguson urged his players to win for Keane, the hero of Turin who was suspended for the final, along with midfielder Scholes.

Keane, who left the club 18 months ago, never made it to a Euro final.

Scholes, at 32, may be looking at his last chance - and, agonisingly, he is again a booking away from a ban.

"I think Paul deserves to get to the final, " said Ferguson. "We all pray and hope for that.

"I think he deserves his place in Athens because of his form this season. As long as he doesn't slide in I think he will be okay.

Talisman Ronaldo and Gabriel Heinze, are also on yellow cards and walking a tightrope.

Ferguson claimed Milan are not the type of team to try to exploit the situation, particularly with Ronaldo, 22.

"It is a delicate subject. I think it is a tragedy to miss a final under these circumstances.

"But I don't think Milan will do anything to try to get these players booked.

"What would be the point? We don't meet each other after this.

"There was no evidence of players trying to wind up the referee at Old Trafford."

Ferguson will decide today whether to play his favoured centre-back pairing of Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand, who have not played together for eight matches.

Vidic was given the allclear on Monday after a scan on the collarbone he broke on March 31.

Ferdinand has been struggling with a groin strain.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Fergie: What? £6M for Louis? Sell! YES SELL... NOW!!!

LYON EYEING £6M SAHA

LYON will make a £6million bid to prise Louis Saha from Manchester United.

They have targeted the Frenchman as the striker they want to lead their attack next season, having won the French title a week ago.

Saha has played only 13 minutes of football since March because of a hamstring problem, and Old Trafford manager
Sir Alex Ferguson has been frustrated at his slow rate of recovery.

The striker has been linked with swap moves with Spurs for Dimitar Berbatov and Newcastle for Michael Owen, but Lyon could offer full-back Eric Abidal, a long-term United target, as bait.

Saha’s season might have been wrecked by injury but he still has 15 goals, and is expected to be on the bench tonight.

Lyon have had problems, with coach Gerard Houllier’s future uncertain following interest from Newcastle and the French FA openly considering him for an overseeing role with their national side.

Also, Abidal, goalkeeper Gregory Coupet, midfielder Tiago and forward Florent Malouda have all made noises about moving.

Lyon’s president Jean-Michel Aulas has criticised the federation for their handling of the Houllier situation but he has tied midfielder Juninho to a new deal.

Houllier is an admirer, having tried to recruit Saha for Liverpool before United signed him from Fulham in a £12.8m deal in 2004. But Lyon believe they can get the striker for a much smaller fee because of his fitness record.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Magic Milan blow away United to reach Champions League final

Thursday, May 03, 2007, 05:46:14 HRS

AC Milan's Kaka celebrates after scoring his team's first goal against Manchester United during their Champions League second leg semi-final clash in Milan. AC Milan won 3-0 and will play Liverpool in the final. - AFP

AC Milan produced a masterclass display to blow away Manchester United 3-0 here on Wednesday and reach the Champions League final for the third time in the last five seasons.

Milan - winners of six of their 10 European Cup/Champions League finals - will meet Liverpool in the Athens showpiece on May 23, a repeat of the 2005 final which the Merseysiders won on penalties after fighting back from 3-0 down at half-time to draw 3-3 in Istanbul.

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti was jubilant.

"It was an evening of dreams," said Ancelotti, who earlier in the season was under pressure as Milan showed indifferent league form.

"We are ecstatic. To play the way we did in the first half is a dream for a coach.

"It was perfect football.

"As regarding the final, well it will be a fascinating challenge. Liverpool are not as good as Manchester United but they are harder physically."

His United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson was gracious in defeat, though, he did regret the way they had conceded their goals.

"I think that they got their goals very cheaply, and we just can't do that.

"They were better prepared physically and had been able to rest players whereas we hadn't and that can work at this level.

"I don't think we lacked in a physical sense but they were sharper and pressed harder. We were on the back foot the whole time."

Ferguson, who said his players would be able to pick themselves up as they had the incentive of potentially winning the Premiership this weekend depending on results, admitted that he had never felt a goal for them was on the cards.

"We needed that goal, to turn the game around but in fairness we never looked like we were going to score."

Manchester United's Wayne Rooney fights for the ball with AC Milan's Alessandro Nesta (L) during their Champions League second leg semi-final clash in Milan. AC Milan won 3-0 and will play Liverpool in the final. - AFP

Milan's victory at a rain-drenched San Siro, secured by first-half strikes from Kaka and Clarence Seedorf and a late breakaway goal by substitute Alberto Gilardino, clinched a 5-3 aggregate semi-final win over the Premiership leaders and prevented the first all-English European Cup final.

Milan have featured in a record five Champions League finals since the competition replaced the old European Cup in the 1992-93 season.

Milan were one of several Italian clubs found guilty of match-fixing in last year's 'Calciopoli' scandal and were originally told by the Italian football authorities they would not be allowed to take part in the Champions League.

But the club's appeal was successful and they were allowed to join the competition in the third qualifying round.

Gennaro Gattuso, who hobbled off during the 3-2 first leg defeat after sustaining a foot injury, returned to the Milan midfield and completely closed down his United opponents.

For the World Cup winning hardman it was barely credible.

"For us this has been an unbelievable season," he said.

"At the beginning of it we didn't even believe it was possible, no one would have put 1000 lira on us," added Gattuso, referring to the country's former currency before it joined the euro.

Milan almost went ahead in the third minute but Edwin van der Sar did brilliantly to tip Seedorf's fierce half-volley over the bar.

Urged forward by a boisterous home crowd, the hosts kept up the early pressure and United's defence was breached eight minutes later.

Alessandro Nesta's chipped pass found Seedorf whose backward header fell at the feet of Kaka, and the talented Brazilian steered a low, left-footed shot into the bottom corner of the net.

Andrea Pirlo dragged a shot wide before United mustered their first attack, Ryan Giggs' low drive comfortably saved by Nelson Dida.

Milan looked threatening every time they pressed forward, but they were given a helping hand by the United back-four for their second goal on the half hour.

Recalled Croatian defender Nemanja Vidic sliced a clearance out to the right flank and Pirlo took possession before crossing into the box. A weak headed clearance dropped kindly for Seedorf who dodged Vidic's sliding tackle and hammered a right-footed shot beyond van der Sar.

Inzaghi almost made it 3-0 just before the break as Milan maintained their grip on a surprisingly one-sided contest with United's biggest threat, Cristiano Ronaldo, completely shackled.

A last-ditch goalline clearance from Wes Brown denied Kaka in the 53rd minute before United squandered an excellent opening, Darren Fletcher firing wide after being put through splendidly by Wayne Rooney.

Gilardino came on for the tiring Filippo Inzaghi and he made his mark 12 minutes from time, driving through the gaping United defence before side-footing past van der Sar.

- AFP
Old 03-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

AC Milan did play really well and they break the game of MU.......

Giggs: Man Utd just couldn't hold onto ball
tribalfooball.com - May 02, 2007

Manchester United failed to be composed in possession, admitted Ryan Giggs in the aftermath of last night's 3-0 defeat at AC Milan.
"We didn't keep the ball enough and we've paid the consequence," the winger told MUTV. "It's obviously a big disappointment because we felt we had a big chance. But we didn't get off to a good start and from there we never recovered."

Just as United stunned Milan last week with an early goal, Kaka opened the scoring at the San Siro after just 11 minutes.

"That's what you do on every European night ? you try and silence the crowd and make chances for yourself," added Giggs. "For us, it wasn't to be tonight. It's a difficult place to go and they're a quality side."

Giggs also echoed Sir Alex Ferguson's sentiments by bemoaning the Reds' defensive hiccups.

"In both legs, we've let bad goals in and there's no defending that," he admitted. "We attack as a team and we defend as a team and we didn't defend as well as we have this season against Milan."

But despite going into the break 2-0 down, the Welsh winger said United still believed the game was there for the taking.

"We knew if we did get a chance and we could put it away then we could go on," he said. "We finished the game well, like we did in the first leg, but against a quality team like AC Milan you need to put them under pressure and we just didn't do that enough."
Old 03-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Defeated Ferguson admits United shortcomings

Sir Alex Ferguson admitted Manchester United 'cut their own throats' with their poor first-half performance against AC Milan. United saw their Champions League hopes brutally crushed in the San Siro, the Italians romping to a 3-0 win to scupper hopes of an all-English final and instead set up a rematch of the 2005 showpiece with Liverpool.

Ferguson's team never recovered from the loss of two goals inside the opening half hour of the semi-final second leg, that double blow effectively killing off any hope they had of getting through.

'It is disappointing to come so close,' said Ferguson. 'We had done so well to get here. Milan were fresher and better prepared physically but we had to cope better with that situation. We had to get through the first 25 minutes of the game without cutting our own throats. But we gave away two sloppy goals. We should not be losing goals like that.'

Brazilian Kaka, who scored twice in the first leg at Old Trafford last week, put Milan in front, with the excellent Clarence Seedorf adding another after half an hour.

Unable to keep possession for any length of time, the Red Devils were on the back foot for long periods and in Cristiano Ronaldo - so good so often this season - they had the game's major disappointment.

'Cristiano had a disappointing night,' said Ferguson. 'He knows that but he is a young man and on nights like these he sees the professionalism and experience of AC Milan. It is good to see where he has to go.'

United rallied at the start of the second half without looking likely to get the goal that would breathe fresh life into their challenge. Darren Fletcher should have done better with the clearest opportunity and in the end it was Milan who scored again through Alberto Gilardino.

The only consolation for United is that they still have the domestic double to aim for.

However, as he spied Saturday's Manchester derby at Eastlands, Ferguson felt his team had been done no favours by the Premier League, who rejected their requested to move the game back to Sunday.

'The TV people were happy to have the game played on Sunday morning but the Premier League refused,' said Ferguson. They were worried about the integrity of the competition. You can work out what integrity means. I think it was an unfair decision. In other countries their leagues would help clubs to prepare for European games.

'We had a similar situation with the Premier League at Easter when they forced Tottenham to play one-and-a-half days after a European tie to help Chelsea in the Champions League. The Premier League shouldn't be interested in the Champions League. They should be interested in the Premier League, that is what they have done with their decision about us.'

Ferguson was happy with the performance of Nemanja Vidic, who was back in the United side for the first time since breaking his collarbone on March 31 and also Louis Saha, who was introduced to no avail in the final 20 minutes.

But one small piece of good news is that Rio Ferdinand should be fit to face City at the weekend after overcoming his recent groin problem.

================================================== =========================================

IMHO, we were out-played like kids this morning. You really, really have to hold your hands up and give credit when it's due. Milan played like champions last nite with the correct tactics and gutso.

Besides the clear brilliance of Kaka, Gattuso and Seedorf; the rest were playing with such dogged determination. Pirlo and the rest were closing the opponents quickly and gives us no room to operate.

orhh....by the way... we don't see/hear from SAF laments that "the better team lost"???

Talk about class. Kekekekek ...

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 03-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
LYON EYEING £6M SAHA...LYON will make a £6million bid to prise Louis Saha from Manchester United.
About time to cut ropes, shelf life reached... take the money and run. Mafan, and qbdp (co-chairman saha fan club) too willing to endorse
Old 03-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
...Mafan, and qbdp (co-chairman saha fan club) too willing to endorse...
I think they'd be willing to broker the deal... and offer the poor git up for a free transfer....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Samster

Milan did well. Credits and congrats to them. The scums will find it hard to contain Milan in Athens. Unless the scums play negative football again and try to nick it with another penalty shoot out. They have proven they can only win trophies under Benitez with penalties.

In the 2nd half Rooney was clearly nudged from the back. Had the penalty been given we would have scored and gave Milan a closer fight to the end.

Our passings were disappointing last night. I believe the fight on 3 fronts has taken its toll on the players as there wasnt any fluency in our play.

Now lets concentrate on the EPL, the bread and butter of any real English football club.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
About time to cut ropes, shelf life reached... take the money and run. Mafan, and qbdp (co-chairman saha fan club) too willing to endorse
Oh this is a pic of damm farking good news. Hope they sell richardson as fetcher is playing well last nite

Retired
Old 04-05-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Giggs would be happy with the old-fashioned Double

The final insult for Manchester United came at the airport when a baggage problem delayed their flight from Milan by two hours. Sir Alex Ferguson and his players sat in near-silence as they reflected on a night when, to use Ryan Giggs's words, "we just did not perform".

It was 5am before some of the players got to bed and the next concern is how a gruelling evening, played in torrential rain, and the emotional side-effects of being so outplayed, might affect the team before tomorrow's derby at Manchester City. To Ferguson's intense irritation the game has been arranged for a 12.45pm kick-off, but the prize of victory is potentially enormous given United's five-point lead over Chelsea at the top of the league.

"In the nature of football," said Ferguson, "you always have to recover from disappointment and we will have to do it again. We have not had much from the Premier League but we will be ready."

Those thoughts were echoed by Giggs ahead of a weekend in which a United victory, combined with anything but a Chelsea win at Arsenal on Sunday, will see the Premiership trophy return to Old Trafford. "We still have a lot to play for," he said. "That's what we have to tell ourselves. We have to look forward to Saturday because it is a big game and we have to get ourselves up for it. Everyone is down: the staff, the players and the fans. But we still have a lot to go for. If we can get a positive result it will put us closer to the league and we also have the FA Cup final [against Chelsea] to look forward to as well. We are disappointed because we are greedy at this club and we wanted to win everything this year. But we have two other trophies to go for and if we can win them both it would be a great season."

Giggs was critical of the performance in Milan. "I don't think we froze. I just think we had a bad start and never recovered. Now we want to finish off the season on a high by winning the league and the cup."

Ferguson, meanwhile, revealed he was taking a long-term view when he opted for Nemanja Vidic of his returning centre-backs. Vidic had done some running as he recovered from the broken collarbone suffered on March 31 in contrast to the England defender Rio Ferdinand, who has been plagued by a groin problem for almost a month. "There was an element of risk but I couldn't play him and Rio, and the lesser risk, without question, was Vidic," he said. "Hopefully we now have Rio available for the rest of the season."
Old 04-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Oh this is a pic of damm farking good news. Hope they sell richardson as fetcher is playing well last nite
Oh oh, lelong 3 for price of 1? Bro, sometimes we gotta understand that fringe players help to make up the team numbers. Not every player can be so boleh 1 like roon or ron. But we understand your idol(s) hehehehe
Old 04-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
In the 2nd half Rooney was clearly nudged from the back. Had the penalty been given we would have scored and gave Milan a closer fight to the end.
it takes an amount of luck for any team to go all the way and win the king-of-europe title. and san siro is san siro. sometimes i think the semi-finals should be played on neutral ground. just a 1 match decider like the final.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1