The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Just go to the infamous Lan Kwai Fong to pick up girls. A lot of the girls there are totally dtf. Grab a beer from 7/11, wait outside as tons of girls walk past and hit up on them. Tried and tested tactic, works.
Old 01-03-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
kenster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben View Post
may i know what JSL / Fuji

will be going HK next week. staying at Cordis
very near at 上海街, or anything nearby?
These are walk ups buildings for you to have a quickie….short and sweet. Good thing is you can see the real gals and decide who you like. No bait and switch.

JSL is nearer to Cordis. Fuji is on HK island. I’m also heading to HK next week and hope to provide some FR on JSL…..my first time trying that place too.
Old 02-03-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
Just go to the infamous Lan Kwai Fong to pick up girls. A lot of the girls there are totally dtf. Grab a beer from 7/11, wait outside as tons of girls walk past and hit up on them. Tried and tested tactic, works.
Spot on mate...agree, tho one isnt really into beer on d street, prefer a bit higher ^look^. Many of d bar have street side tables, usually set up there, and its really easy to start a convo within or out the bar/bistro. Not hard to take it from there...
Old 04-03-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
18_hands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Russians in HK from telegram groups? Is it bait and switch with older women? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18_hands View Post
Anyone tried Russians in HK from telegram groups? Is it bait and switch with older women? Thanks in advance.
White meat is in abundance now in HK..... especially those from Russian & Ukraine.
If you know where to look..... they are cheaper than the PRCs now.
But those under agents who advertise them on social media are priced at a premium as the agents take a massive cut of their earnings.
Old 06-03-2024, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 20
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold

Any telegram group for Russian or white ladies for HK?

Last edited by lbcben; 06-03-2024 at 07:53 AM.
Old 12-03-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any worthy telegram to explore? Appreciate some good tips
Old 18-03-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Mancalledding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhb View Post
Any worthy telegram to explore? Appreciate some good tips
just google HK 141. Treasure trove of info.

I used TG Channel summerspa2023. Enjoy.
Old 20-03-2024, 05:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chidog73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to be visiting Hong Kong towards the end of May for about a week. Read up on 141 walk ups and hotel girls... but found very little info on finding girls using the ptgf hashtag. Anyone use this method for finding girls, especially university types?

If so, what hashtag are you searching on Instagram as I've noticed META blocks a lot of the ptgf hashtags?
Any other source for finding ptgf's?
Stories and success rate?
Good source for a guy visiting only for 1 week?
I'm an English speaker with limited Mandarin... Is this going to be a limiting factor?

Thank you in advance.
Old 22-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Mancalledding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidog73 View Post
Going to be visiting Hong Kong towards the end of May for about a week. Read up on 141 walk ups and hotel girls... but found very little info on finding girls using the ptgf hashtag. Anyone use this method for finding girls, especially university types?

If so, what hashtag are you searching on Instagram as I've noticed META blocks a lot of the ptgf hashtags?
Any other source for finding ptgf's?
Stories and success rate?
Good source for a guy visiting only for 1 week?
I'm an English speaker with limited Mandarin... Is this going to be a limiting factor?

Thank you in advance.
i didn't try the ptgf hashtag, but i used hk141. Advice: just type in English. Most have a translator app or something. I learnt that if you type in Chinese they think you're able to speak Canto (which I can't) and that was troublesome
Old 22-03-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
kenster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from HK last week. Thought I would give a quick update on JSL for the benefit of fellow bros.

I went there 3 times in a single week as I was staying in TST. Lazy to travel to other places as there are ample gals to choose from. But then again, it depends on your luck cos it was quite crowded during the times I was there and a lot of rooms were busy. Then again, I went during the peak period between 5-9pm.

Tried 2 Chinese on level 8 and 1 Thai on level 3. Chinese are priced at $600 and Thais at $400 typically. Very good value for money in my opinion and you choose what you like. No other nonsense which I experienced elsewhere before and learnt my lesson.
Old 24-03-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Just went to check out Kings and James Building this past few days.

I went to kings at around Friday night 11pm and it was packed. The space is tight and number of guys were way more than there's available girls. The price varies but there's one thing that surprised me ...

The cost quoted was just for 30 mins.

As a noob, i assumed that it's for 1hr. The new information made the price of 400 HKD less appealing to me. But i guess that's the market rate.

This evening around 8. i went to James and it was more spacious but the male customers were much lesser. I saw quite a few hot ones and some big boobs that i want to suck on. Was really spoiled for choice here.

Then i made the mistake of venturing to Foremost building and places that were listed by miss148. Those are really quiet places with hardly any customers. Foremost building seemed to be specialized at massage and some even refuse to entertain the notion of sex. Also mostly Older Chinese ladies that i can't even understand what are they saying with their stand accent.

The places listed by miss148 had very few pros in one place... And those that posted photos looked like nothing in real life. If they put 300hkd ... The grade is really there.

Walked back to my hotel via Shanghai street and Portland street ... I think there more walkers on Portland side (near Temple street market area) but then again... Nothing caught my fancy.

Going to rest and maybe venture to kings again later as it's nearer to my hotel. Hope my long and not happening review helps a bit
Old Today, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DarkPandaPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, after reading the recent posts by one of the bros, I am keen to try fast food after I reach HK

As I only have 4 nights, I probably will spend one evening in JSL and another in Fuji.

On the map, Temple street seems far from Cross Street.

50mins walking distance! As time is limited, would you recommend Temple or Cross Street for "fast food"?

Did anyone manage to get DFK for "fast food"?

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1