The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is it at level 4 bro.haha
Old 25-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Take heed from esteemed member Cumming2wice. Just make sure that ask the girl what you will get in return for the money you intend to spend

Typical bait and switch. Hot chicks reel you in, and you end up with some dog ugly girl. Best to always walk into the pub and see who is available and willing to entertain you.

2 cents worth. Happy hunting!
Bro, thanks for the complement
Old 26-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Anyone been to Billboard at Neil Rd?
It is quite bright and cctvs. It was my favorite when they have VIP rooms back then. Always had a great work out with the girls till perspire. Took a lot energy to cum not once but 2wice when drunk. The girls coined the word sexercise. Those were really the days
Old 26-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
It is quite bright and cctvs. It was my favorite when they have VIP rooms back then. Always had a great work out with the girls till perspire. Took a lot energy to cum not once but 2wice when drunk. The girls coined the word sexercise. Those were really the days
Thanks for the info bro. Been using your strategy bro, every time they ask me for a round of drinks i ask them “but what do i get?” with a cheeky smile lol.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Thanks for the info bro. Been using your strategy bro, every time they ask me for a round of drinks i ask them “but what do i get?” with a cheeky smile lol.
So what did you get so far? Haha
Old 29-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beaverbelvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been coming to Singapore for several years now and have always enjoyed spending time with a couple of pinays. Being an ang mo from the US, I have always gone to OT but the price of LDs has gotten out of control, the last time here I paid ~$50.

Can you more knowledgeable guys tell me where I can go where the LDs are a bit cheaper and is just as fun as OT?

Hell, maybe if one or two of you is feeling adventurous you can show me around and party with an early 40s white guy and a few pretty pinays.

Thanks in advance!
Old 30-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaverbelvr View Post
I've been coming to Singapore for several years now and have always enjoyed spending time with a couple of pinays. Being an ang mo from the US, I have always gone to OT but the price of LDs has gotten out of control, the last time here I paid ~$50.

Can you more knowledgeable guys tell me where I can go where the LDs are a bit cheaper and is just as fun as OT?

Hell, maybe if one or two of you is feeling adventurous you can show me around and party with an early 40s white guy and a few pretty pinays.

Thanks in advance!
There are still places with LDs priced at $30/$50 bro... But what you get out of buying LDs is purely up to the chemistry between u and the pinays... Hahaha
Old 30-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_pai View Post
There are still places with LDs priced at $30/$50 bro... But what you get out of buying LDs is purely up to the chemistry between u and the pinays... Hahaha
The chemistry isn't the issue, it's the prices for the LDs. Where are the places with the $30 LDs? It's also fun just to go someplace new....
Old 30-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
HI Bro Beaver,

Is your problem the $50 LD or the number of $50 LDs the girls want?
I suspect it is the latter.

OT is not the place to go as the pubs cater mainly for tourists and the girls know its a one night thing. Get as many drinks as possible as the customer will probably not be in Singapore after that night.

LD prices are pretty standard every where. $30 or $33 gets you a glass of beer, $50 to 55 gets you a bottle of beer. Tequila shots sells for $10 or $11 each.

There are some charging $76 etc but just avoid them.
If you go to pubs away from OT, prices are almost the same. I usually pay $50 to $55 per LD but the difference is , elsewhere they tend to drink the LD slower and don't keep hounding for another.

My thoughts.

So depending where you stay, you might want to try the pubs along Duxton road or Katong.

Cheers
Old 30-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
HI Bro Beaver,

Is your problem the $50 LD or the number of $50 LDs the girls want?
I suspect it is the latter.

OT is not the place to go as the pubs cater mainly for tourists and the girls know its a one night thing. Get as many drinks as possible as the customer will probably not be in Singapore after that night.

LD prices are pretty standard every where. $30 or $33 gets you a glass of beer, $50 to 55 gets you a bottle of beer. Tequila shots sells for $10 or $11 each.

There are some charging $76 etc but just avoid them.
If you go to pubs away from OT, prices are almost the same. I usually pay $50 to $55 per LD but the difference is , elsewhere they tend to drink the LD slower and don't keep hounding for another.

My thoughts.

So depending where you stay, you might want to try the pubs along Duxton road or Katong.

Cheers
Thanks WankJanice! I'll give them a try.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The chemistry isn't the issue, it's the prices for the LDs. Where are the places with the $30 LDs? It's also fun just to go someplace new....
concorde, duxton, tras, neil, kampong bahru, maude, east coast, mosque street etc etc

Last edited by kwh79; 30-10-2019 at 10:48 PM. Reason: add 1 more
Old 08-11-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Explored Ba Li Ba this Monday. HH mug at $8. Fit, shapely and pretty dancers. No fat ones! But probably too early at 9 to have much fun. Left after 1 mug.

Today explore TP. Came across a bar right next to the main road. With a name like flirtatious, its irresistable. Went in and a fair skin girl with 2 huge knockers asked what I wanted. Too bad she is bottom heavy. Mug of beer goes for $10. No HH in this joint. Same pricing all night long. Jug is $32. They got dark dark corners
There is a new girl there, only worked for 1 month, slim, shapely and sharp features. Might be playable but I didn't buy any LD since I was just exploring. LD damage is min $30 for 3 shots.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Last week went to Duxton for the night. Started at CI and it was dead, 1 other guy in there. Had a couple of $15 Heineken and sang a couple songs. Bought a very cute girl (Kay?) a $50 bottle of beer. Playability seemed pretty good. After a while met another bro from this board there and we walked around to a few different pubs: GP had music way too loud, couldn't even talk, most girls were already engaged and the ones that came over were not attractive. Left after 1 $12 Heineken beer. Tried another bar around the down the road and around the corner, I think it was EM. Very busy and most girls already engaged. At least I could hear myself think. Girls that came over were again not very attractive. Left after 1 $15 Heineken. Walked down to SS which was also dead. Went upstairs to play pool with a couple of decent looking girls. Had a few $15 Heineken and bought 2x $33 tequila shots. I think that it could have gone well here but ended up going back to CI. What happened once back? Sorry, can't remember that well, too much beer.

Last edited by Beaverbelvr; 08-11-2019 at 05:46 PM. Reason: added contect
Old 09-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

I messaged a girl I got to know who had gone back last year whether she has friends working here that I may support when I visit the pubs and she said there is one arriving next month

Haven't been cheonging since I met a PRC masseur who has been going to my place fortnightly watching movie, getting high in drinking and the rest is history for the rest of the night till next morning. She found out that getting high in love making is so satisfying that she wants it weekly
Old 13-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gavinlyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi senior bro, any places recommend of playful and nice pub for pinay. Will go with friend later. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1