The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Hi bro care to share contact?
Old 01-11-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Good find at bendemeer road

Sakura Spa 23 Bendemeer Road

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 10-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 0
Zhonggege is one of the Best!Zhonggege is one of the Best!Zhonggege is one of the Best!Zhonggege is one of the Best!

After a good dinner at 长龙,search a bit online and saw YY's pic. Booked her and walked over. Reached in less than 10 mins.

Saw her sitting outside and was relieved with my choice. At least not PS until cannot recognized. I intro myself but told her to give me some time to smoke first. She said she just finished hers and will go in to prep the room. Good initiative.

Went into room, took shower and after I changed into the blue shorts, she even offered to wipe my back as still wet a bit. wah lao, gfe climbing up.

Her back massage is good. with strength and enjoy her climbing all over to get into good position.

Flipped and she did not rush. did a good stomach rub since she knew I had just taken dinner.

Massaged from head all the way down, explain a bit on lymphatic drainage and other care treatment. By time done, i am definitely visiting her again.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body Type: Slender, nice boobs profile (handful type),Butt is nice (maybe due to the yoga pants, can see sexy VPL tho)
Massage: 8/10
Add-on: 8/10
GFE: 7/10

$70/hr Massage. Tipped her some blues and reds as she really did a good job to satisfy my body's needs.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ngwook2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Guys, the SYT L**a is back... Just came back from a massage with her... Maybe my standard is low, but I find her very attractive... My kind of vegetable... Very young only, 23 this year... 1 hour $50, half hour $30. Very shy and sweet looking. I can share contact but try to up my points... Thanks!!
Bro can share contact pls?
Old 11-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
beatlemania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM location pls, tia
Old 11-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

Recently came across 1 shop with 100% max teasing massage before GQ around this area

Central:
Looks: 8/10 Young Milf (PRC)
Body: 9/10 Natural C if i’m not wrong
Massage: 9/10 plenty of strength
Teasing: 10/10

Went into counter, paid standard $60 for 1 hour was expecting a clean proper massage as i’ve been stressed out lately. after 30 mins of good massage, slowly went down my thighs to massage, did not touch my ass or whatsoever, told myself, confirm 100% clean. after awhile, i felt some cold oil drip onto ass and into ass crack, suddenly, my leg got spread open by her and she started to massage my inner thighs and brushed my balls with occasional strokes onto my ass crack. did that for almost 10 mins, asked me turn around but my rod already in attention, she bend down and gently whispered to my ears, "你弟弟好大, 好漂亮,我好想吃它!", then she immediately sucked onto my already hardened rod and gave me the best BBBJ in my life. After about 10 minutes, I unloaded my soldiers into her mouth. All the while, she did not mentioned about the rate, tipped her 1 blue and she was so happy! I will confirm go back soon!

P.S: Only sharing with bros location & contact if you share with me similar massage places in the east north east ( Boon Keng / Kovan / serangoon / Potong Pasir) area only.
Old 12-03-2024, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Recently came across 1 shop with 100% max teasing massage before GQ around this area

Central:

Went into counter, paid standard $60 for 1 hour was expecting a clean proper massage as i’ve been stressed out lately. after 30 mins of good massage, slowly went down my thighs to massage, did not touch my ass or whatsoever, told myself, confirm 100% clean. after awhile, i felt some cold oil drip onto ass and into ass crack, suddenly, my leg got spread open by her and she started to massage my inner thighs and brushed my balls with occasional strokes onto my ass crack. did that for almost 10 mins, asked me turn around but my rod already in attention, she bend down and gently whispered to my ears, "你弟弟好大, 好漂亮,我好想吃它!", then she immediately sucked onto my already hardened rod and gave me the best BBBJ in my life. After about 10 minutes, I unloaded my soldiers into her mouth. All the while, she did not mentioned about the rate, tipped her 1 blue and she was so happy! I will confirm go back soon!

P.S: Only sharing with bros location & contact if you share with me similar massage places in the east north east ( Boon Keng / Kovan / serangoon / Potong Pasir) area only.
WA bro another good find. Can share share.
Old 12-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sgnightfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhonggege View Post
After a good dinner at 长龙,search a bit online and saw YY's pic. Booked her and walked over. Reached in less than 10 mins.

Saw her sitting outside and was relieved with my choice. At least not PS until cannot recognized. I intro myself but told her to give me some time to smoke first. She said she just finished hers and will go in to prep the room. Good initiative.

Went into room, took shower and after I changed into the blue shorts, she even offered to wipe my back as still wet a bit. wah lao, gfe climbing up.

Her back massage is good. with strength and enjoy her climbing all over to get into good position.

Flipped and she did not rush. did a good stomach rub since she knew I had just taken dinner.

Massaged from head all the way down, explain a bit on lymphatic drainage and other care treatment. By time done, i am definitely visiting her again.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body Type: Slender, nice boobs profile (handful type),Butt is nice (maybe due to the yoga pants, can see sexy VPL tho)
Massage: 8/10
Add-on: 8/10
GFE: 7/10

$70/hr Massage. Tipped her some blues and reds as she really did a good job to satisfy my body's needs.
Bro, can you share the contact plz?
Old 12-03-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Guys, the SYT L**a is back... Just came back from a massage with her... Maybe my standard is low, but I find her very attractive... My kind of vegetable... Very young only, 23 this year... 1 hour $50, half hour $30. Very shy and sweet looking. I can share contact but try to up my points... Thanks!!
Bro, can pm the contact?
Old 12-03-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

To all who ask me for contacts, my post was in 2016. I don’t stay there anymore and I don’t even know if the shop is still there or not. Please don’t PM me for contact already. Thanks.
Old 13-03-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Central:

Bro can share?
Old 13-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Central:

Bro can share ctc tks
Old 13-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ctc. Tks

Last edited by raymondo; 13-03-2024 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Wrong
Old 13-03-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Quote:
To all who ask me for contacts, my post was in 2016. I don’t stay there anymore and I don’t even know if the shop is still there or not. Please don’t PM me for contact already. Thanks.
Same for me. Still have ppl asking me for contacts. The shop i think closed down since so many years ago
Old 13-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post

Sakura Spa 23 Bendemeer Road
Anyone tried Angel? any FR on her? Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1