The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Women whose vajayjay stinks like fish

Been trying to stop visiting some well loved holes simply because they stink. Despite their warm personalities, some even give great GEF, some of these women really need to look after their hygiene. My fingers stink after each session, and that stops me from even venturing my dick down there anymore. Bros, can you share your encounters?
Old 13-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hyper652004 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Women whose vajayjay stinks like fish

Bro this is too funny. Dont you wash after the deed? Can just imagine you smelling your finger after the life firing session. Have not visited enough to encounter yet tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Been trying to stop visiting some well loved holes simply because they stink. Despite their warm personalities, some even give great GEF, some of these women really need to look after their hygiene. My fingers stink after each session, and that stops me from even venturing my dick down there anymore. Bros, can you share your encounters?
Old 13-11-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Kena once at Upper Thomson. Not sure if that place is still around or not. Didn't ask for her name also. Fingered her till she squirted. That's when I caught a whiff of it and got turned off. By then I finished my live firing session. Even after washing and bathing right after, my finger smelt for a few hours afterwards. Never went to that place anymore. Lucky I didn't paint cos I'm quite a lover of painting...
Old 13-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Sometimes I feel FL takes care of their hygiene better than these MLs. Some MLs just wipe their bodies with wet wipes than serve next customer. Once I fell sick next day after sucking on ML's tits, probably cos of leftover from previous guy, lol.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
That's when I caught a whiff of it and got turned off. By then I finished my live firing session. Even after washing and bathing right after, my finger smelt for a few hours afterwards..
Agree bro. The smell can linger for hours ! It's due to an infection in their pussy. For bros who yet to encounter, maybe you are lucky or didn't chiong enough to encounter.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Women whose vajayjay stinks like fish

I encountered once at Sultan Plaza many years ago. A big turn off. No wonder Hokkien vulgar expletive got ccb. Old days army camp platoon Sgts, platoon commanders, csm and RSM, all can bark ccb at parade square if they were unhappy. Now I look for wash basin before taking the challenge.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

might be bacterial vaginosis; if you're close to them, ask them to visit a doctor and it can lead to long term complications for them
Old 13-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
What you need is n95 mask. Then continue bonking with condom. Wash thoroughly to rid the smell afterwards .
Old 13-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, the bro who asked me if I wash my hands after I dig, sounds like he doesn't know we are talking about the proverbial chow chee bye. It’s real. The only way to get rid of the smell is to soak your fingers in dettol

Last edited by tangerinesex; 14-11-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

vajayjay? is this a new term for the vagina?
Old 13-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Agree bro. The smell can linger for hours ! It's due to an infection in their pussy. For bros who yet to encounter, maybe you are lucky or didn't chiong enough to encounter.
CCB is quite common among even non wl . I was lucky to encounter 2. If they are not sexually active, they may not know they have this problem.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Sometimes I feel FL takes care of their hygiene better than these MLs. Some MLs just wipe their bodies with wet wipes than serve next customer. Once I fell sick next day after sucking on ML's tits, probably cos of leftover from previous guy, lol.
For teasing and HJ services at places that have no shower facilities and happens to have back-to-back customers ... you can just imagine ML just wipe their hands off on the same damp towel used to wipe you. Next!!
Old 13-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper652004 View Post
Bro this is too funny. Dont you wash after the deed? Can just imagine you smelling your finger after the life firing session. Have not visited enough to encounter yet tho
wash with soap still can smell man...

hope u don't get to encounter this haha
Old 13-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

encountered twice as well. this is a huge turn off to me.
my lil brother faint straight away
just ask them to hj instead
Old 14-11-2019, 03:16 AM
Samster

To be fair I have also met MLs whose CB is so clean there’s no smell. Then you know either you are one of the rare few who get to put your fingers in her, or she’s fussy about her hygiene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1