The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L1608

Anyone can give a FR on 四妹? She looks hot and slutty.. too bad I just finished firing my rounds when I saw her..
Old 07-10-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1608 兔子

Just tried rabbit cos WH06 SK still not working, WH12 Xiao Meng also not working, 1651 Lili biz...

Origin: Guangxi

Looks/ body: Demure syt, oval face, big eyes, v fair, long black hair almost touching waist, slim, 1.61m tall, small facial scar on the forehead, full B to C perky natural boobs with pale brown barley sized nips, very smooth body complexion. Quite like her body package despite some slight tummy impressions.

Shower: Only thorough soaping of my entire body

Services: No catbath, no AR, thorough soothing massage offered, bj nicely executed with firm grip stroking of rod while she sucked the cock head

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, tight pussy, rode for less than 20 strokes and said tired asked me take over. Changed to lotus position thrust for awhile she requested to change to missionary. At missionary, laid her on edge of bed and wanted to try DFK her, she avoided me, wanna lip peck also expertly avoided. Licked her lovely twin peaks for awhile before she seemed to avoid again. She suggested change to doggie. That’s my last straw. Started ramming her with long deep and fast strokes, and tried all variations of doggie postures for next 15mins. Then flipped to spooning and continued ramming her like rag doll for next 10mins till climax. Quite shiok to vent my frustrations for not getting my fix of DFK and longer savouring of her twin peaks. To be fair, she was very polite over everything and did not show black face; maybe she was very particular over personal hygiene bah (actually alarm bells should have sounded when she mentioned she will brush her teeth thoroughly before every session).

Verdict: A pity she’s wasting her good body attributes by not allowing DFK and licking of her lovely tits. Maybe the beard I did not shave today might have turned her off somewhat. Otherwise she might have been a rtf regular target.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Im heading to L1608later.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello sixtynine:

Thanks for your recommendation of Xia Tian from L1608!
Any FR on Xiatian?

The last XT from 1608 was pretty awesome.... miss how she raped me last time once the door closed. Never had to shower with her.

She even told me the muskier the smell the better.

Ok sorry, just reminiscing a bit of the good old busty XT.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Short FR here cos been bonking many different gals recently and too busy to pen down FR immed. Many thanks to bro omnia & DPower for FRs!
Tried her last week.

1608 Xia Tian

1.58m petite fair, demure babe, not syt but pleasant looking type, long hair, natural near full B boobs with brown nips, slim, hour glass body, good services, accommodating to multiple positions, pussy tight, offered DFK on the tap.

Hardworking gal but maybe chemistry not there hence lack that extra ooomph.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-01-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

xiatian, aka summer

face: 6.5/ 10 girl next door
body: B, petite girl, beautiful nipple shape
gee: 7/ 10 nice conversationalist
Shower and clean me well, then proceeded to give a long BBBJ.
cowgirl, missionary, doggie

gave me a massage. not great bur can feel her effort.

She make up with her service!
Old 04-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not been to 1608 for a while
who are Thea gals now at the house?
Old 14-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Any new girls at this place? There used to be several awesome fucks there but seems like its getting quiet these days.
Old 27-05-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Thanks for letting us know L1608 simei and xiatian are gone.

Kindly update us if there are news of the other girls (e.g. Ke Ke and 兔子), thanks!
dun worry cos all will be gone before reopening
Old 21-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Just want to say a small tribute to my favourite Vicky, who ended her card today.

She has brought me immerse joy, and intense pleasure the past year, i am so gotta miss her.

While there will be new girls coming and going, Vicky to me was a special one. All that obliging love we made, blowjobs and even AR that she normally dont dishes out, it will be tough to find one similar to her, for me.

Wish her all the best back home
Bros, I'm trying a long shot at reconnecting with Vicky from 1608 (year 2018).

I lost my WeChat account and all the contacts on it. I had screenshot Vicky's WeChat ID before but realised she has changed it when I tried to add on her on my new account.

Willing to trade for local massage contacts!
Old 26-07-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Bros, I'm trying a long shot at reconnecting with Vicky from 1608 (year 2018).

I lost my WeChat account and all the contacts on it. I had screenshot Vicky's WeChat ID before but realised she has changed it when I tried to add on her on my new account.

Willing to trade for local massage contacts!
any bro pls?
Old 19-02-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

trying to revive this thread.

Jing Jing is back to work a few days ago after resting for code red.

Hers is a Big B to C cup. Nice nipples for zhut zhut. She looks cheerful, and if you like tight small hole, you will enjoy her.

She is a minority ethnic in China.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
trying to revive this thread.

Jing Jing is back to work a few days ago after resting for code red.

Hers is a Big B to C cup. Nice nipples for zhut zhut. She looks cheerful, and if you like tight small hole, you will enjoy her.

She is a minority ethnic in China.
Bro, can French?
Old 30-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Authentic Rare Hokkien MILF

No language barrier at all

Bei Bei

Tiongkok Hokkien

She’s in her 30s

Stands 1.6m barefooted

Natural 38C copper with pencil easer nipples…nice to suck

She looks presentable with big eyes cum smiling face

Once door shut…we French like long lost lovers really nice DFK

After that we strip each other into birthday suits

During shower standing front back B2B soapy rub…wow shiok with C cupper erected nipples rubbing and followed by a Deep Throat BBBJ

after that she towel me dry

Once on bed she massage from shoulder to legs before actual activities…nice

Bei Bei catbath from earlobes all the way to my legs

Her deep throat bbbj simply awesome cause lasted approximately 10 over minutes remember to hold your fire

from cowgal to doggie till missionary we frenched nonstop as long as we have the chance

Best is her pussy grip on my little brother

Natural Born whore with such amazing moisted pussy cos she loves sex too

So far her service awesome and super friendly

no resting bitch face at all

she definitely my regular girl from now

PS. I like everything about her except minor flaw is light stretch marks but never bothered me with my live firing exercise

Fuck her brains out…
Old 30-05-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Authentic Rare Hokkien MILF

No language barrier at all

Bei Bei

Tiongkok Hokkien

She’s in her 30s

Stands 1.6m barefooted

Natural 38C copper with pencil easer nipples…nice to suck

She looks presentable with big eyes cum smiling face

Once door shut…we French like long lost lovers really nice DFK

After that we strip each other into birthday suits

During shower standing front back B2B soapy rub…wow shiok with C cupper erected nipples rubbing and followed by a Deep Throat BBBJ

after that she towel me dry

Once on bed she massage from shoulder to legs before actual activities…nice

Bei Bei catbath from earlobes all the way to my legs

Her deep throat bbbj simply awesome cause lasted approximately 10 over minutes remember to hold your fire

from cowgal to doggie till missionary we frenched nonstop as long as we have the chance

Best is her pussy grip on my little brother

Natural Born whore with such amazing moisted pussy cos she loves sex too

So far her service awesome and super friendly

no resting bitch face at all

she definitely my regular girl from now

PS. I like everything about her except minor flaw is light stretch marks but never bothered me with my live firing exercise

Fuck her brains out…
Bro, beibei is new ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1