The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circuit Breaker Sex (Short Story)

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shadower911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for your updates.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 09-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I was reminiscing about my last fuck session with Huilee when we both agreed to meet to hook up again yesterday for some Monday action. During the weekend Huilee was sending me candid pics of her which made me damn horny. Monday couldn’t come quick enough.

This time Huilee invited me over to hers. To be honest we knew nothing about each other, all we ever did was fuck. Huilee said she lived alone as she said her parents home had become too crowded and she liked her own privacy and independence. Huilee told me she had a surprise for me and I was damn excited about what she had in mind, Huilee was very open minded sexually.

Monday evening arrived and I made my way to Huilee’s apartment. She met me at a location close by to her place and snuck me in past the security. Huilee’s apartment was small and well maintained and smelt really good just like her. Huilee invited me to have a seat on the couch where she joined me. She was wearing a simple short denim shorts and a tank top. We embraced each other before Huilee slipped her wet tongue into my mouth and we began to passionately kiss. I got hard and a bulge could be seen in my pants. Huilee smiles and grabbed it before whispering to me to wait here while she got up and left to the bedroom.

In about 5 or so minutes Huilee reappeared. My mouth dropped as I looked at Huilee. She was now wearing sexy black lingerie. It was a black see though slip dress which stopped halfway up her thighs. Underneath the slip she was wearing a black g string. To complete the look She was wearing a pair of black high heels. Huilee approached the couch and began slowly crawling toward me. Once she reached me Huilee looked up and seductively kissed me before slipping of my pants and revealing my hard dick.

Huilee gave my cock a few slow licks before swallowing my entire cock in her mouth. Huilee eagerly sucked and slurped on my cock and drenched it with her saliva. I was in pleasure and getting damn close to cumming when Huilee stopped and got up and told me not yet. I got up and kissed Huilee while grabbing her breasts. I then pushed her onto the couch and got on my knees and spread her legs wide open. I took a hearty sniff of her panties and it smelt heavenly, I then pushed her thong to the side and began slowly licking her wet smooth pussy. Huilee let out a moan before I picked up speed and began licking and sucking on her pussy. I then inserted two fingers into her wet cunt and began fingering her while eating her cunt. Huilee was now moaning in ecstasy before she arrived at an orgasm shaking.

I immediately got on the couch with Huilee and quickly slid my hard cock into her moist cunt. Huilee moaned loudly as I began to fuck her hard. Huilee was still fully dressed. I didn’t want to undress as her lingerie was a damn turn on. While fucking Huilee and I would kiss with tongue. It was so damn good.

Few minutes of pounding Huilee, we both got off the couch and she told me to sit on the dining table chair. Huilee then turned her back to me and bend over showing me her ass before slowly stripping off her G string, the thong easily came off her smooth ass. Huilee then picked up the thong and put it in my mouth to taste. She then climbed on top of me and began riding me like a horny cowgirl. Huilee was bouncing up and down my cock moaning and panting. Lucky for me there was a mirror behind her and I could watch her beautiful big ass grind on my cock. As Huilee was grinding on my cock she arrived at another orgasm. Huilee was exhausted and was breathing heavily. She got off me and went back to the couch and collapsed in pleasure. I didn’t want her to stop and wanted to continue to pleasure her, I walked over and began fingering her cunt which made her wail in pleasure before I stuck my dick into her open mouth. Huilee began sucking my cock aggressively and this made her more horny and she was ready to be fucked more. Huilee asked me to follow her to the bedroom.

Huilee slowly walked to the room and I followed closely behind watching her sexily walk in her high heels. Once in the room I pinned Huilee to face the wall and she bent to stick her ass to my face as I buried my face into her ass and began eating her cunt and her asshole out. I got bold and slowly inserted my finger into her asshole. Huilee let out a loud gasp and I asked her if she was ok with it. “It’s new to me but feels good” she replied. I took that as a sign to move forward as I kept licking and fingering her asshole. I then decided to ask her if I could fuck her sweet asshole.
“Really?? I’ve never tried can we go slow?”

I got excited and we both walked over to the bed. Huilee had now removed her lingerie and was naked with the exception of her high heels which I asked her to keep on. Huilee got in the doggy position and once again I licked her asshole. I then tried to push my cock into her asshole but it was damn tight and I had only managed to get my dickhead into her ass. Huilee said it was a bit painful and so we decided to stop. She then told me she would love to try and that next time she’ll get some lube ready. She said she would also make sure her asshole was really clean before commencing. I agreed with her as I didn’t want to mess up the bed.

Skipping Anal this time I began to pound Huilee in the doggy position. Her cunt was still wet and her ass would jiggle as I pounded her. Soon I had to cum and Huilee wanted me to feed her. She got off the bed and I wanked off right into her open mouth. Huilee immediately swallowed with a smile on her face as she removed her high heels and we walked over to take a shower together.

I got dressed and made my way out as we decided to organise our next fuck session.
Huilee and I frenched as she said she was looking forward for me to fuck her tight asshole. I can’t wait now till I see this slut again....

Old 10-06-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
onset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for all the good stories

Support and thank you.
Old 13-06-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
watrathinat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for sharing nice story bro. Gam xia.
Old 13-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 14-06-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 14-06-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
spidermanyates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for new update.
Old 14-06-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daphrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow super nice, pls share more
Old 14-06-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ganlinlaoeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one and thank you, hoping to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1