The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: my mscp encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
new adventures post CB, new normal means no more car wash but deliver food
Now no work so bcom grab food. Follow by grab boobies .
Old 06-06-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gzy846465 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my mscp encounter

Good share, waiting for more update
Old 06-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
smuggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, hope to read new encounter with Gail
Old 07-06-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

Catch up till here
Old 07-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
wildrat88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to support this thread.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:50 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Early WFH week, just checked my nearby MSCP but not found nothing yet
Old 08-06-2020, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for new updats
Old 08-06-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Thank you for taking time to share with us your experience from your POV TS, happy to know you managed to score one during CB, looking forward to more updates and update your points in appreciation of your sharing ❤️
Old 09-06-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Gail?...lol
Old 09-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Gail has got the instructions from her employer to deliver the food to ah ma on monday. She told me she will buy all the needs in the morning herself.
I picked gail at 11am. She was wearing a full buttons red flowery sundress. Simple but stunning. When she hopped into my car I can see her hair was still slightly wet and I can smell the scent of her shampoo. We inter locked our fingers the moment she came into my car. She was jovial and excited like small girl going out and lovingly rested her head on my shoulder. Gail behaved naughtily and scratched my palm with her finger, I gave her a wtf look and asked her what she was doing. She giggled shyly told me she very horny. I teased her by making a turn into a small lane and gail was puzzled. I told her " let's fuck here " and I pulled down my zip. Gail was laughing and said I was crazy.
Once we reached our " love nest " gail was hugging me from behind and pressing her boobies hard on me. I wanted to play it slow and asked her to make me a drink at the kitchen while I changed the new bed sheet I bought so as not leaving any stain on the existing one. Gail was surprised and asked me why ? I told her we will fuck on the bed today. She immediately hugged me and kissed me, making all the initial move. She sat me down on the bed and buried my face on her breast while I lifted up her dress and stroked her legs. I can feel she was wearing a lacy thong and i squeezed her butt cheeks so hard that gail started to " ahhhhhhhh " .
I unbuttoned the few top buttons enough for me to to feel the boobs and saw her light blue lacy bra. Her bra has no padding and I can see her nips. It was so sexy. I pushed up her bra and I started to flicked her already harden nips. Gail shivered once my tongue contacted her nip. She grabbed my head and hold me closer to her chest. I was multitasking sucking 1 of her nipple and tuning the other at the same time. Gail was loud. She moved my the other hand from her butt to her already moist pubic area.
I rubbed the length of her outer labia with my thumb and I can felt she was more lubricated with more fluid. I then move my thumb to her hole and spread her juices on her entire pussy and focus more on her swollen clit. Gail was unable to take it. She was very sensitive today and her moaning was very intense.
Gail : dear can lick me pls
I laid her on the edge of the bed and kneeled in between her wide spread legs. I did not want to strip her yet. I just lifted up her dress and mounted my mouth on her pussy, licking and sucking through her match light blue thong. Gail was very stimulated she was squeezing her own boob and nip and was adjusting her body so that my tongue can meet her most desire part. I wiggled my tongue from the side of her thong and lapped her very very wet viginal. She arched her body up and opened her mouth and gasped for air.
Gail : Make me cum dear .... finger me pls ...
She formed her legs like a capital M inviting me to lick deeper. I leaned my body on the bed so I was more accessible to lick her clit and to insert my middle finger into her, doing the " come here" sign scraping the roughest surface of her viginal. Once she accustomed to my middle finger, I inserted my ring finger. I successfully conquered her with my 2 fingers and my thumb. Gail gave a loud long " ahhhhhhhh " and closed her legs tightly and hit her 1st wave of orgasm . A mini orgasm though. She is not a squirter but I had a amazing view of her fluid flowing out from her hole. Her face was reddish and was breathing hard. I did not let her rest and positioned her parallel to the bed. I pulled down my short and brush her mouth with my hard dick. Gail got the hint and wanted to hold my dick but moved away "dont use your hand , use ur tongue and mouth only " .
Gail looked sexually at me while she licked my peehole lapping up my pre cum. She did not swallow my dick immediately, she used her tongue to lick around my mushroom head. I started to feel the sensation and in appreciation I gave a short moan " hmmm ".
Gail was encouraged by my moan and started to work harder and engulfed my dick slowly and stirred with her tongue. Her blow job skill is top notch. I will definitely be blown if I did not use the numb oil before I meet her. I felt so lucky as gail was going all out to please me . She used the 3 shallow 1 deep technique alternatively and looked into my eyes in a very slutty way. OMG that kind of expression was worth spending my time with her not to mention I got to fuck her later. Gail increased her speed and suction after some times as she was trying to make me cum.
Me : I want to see u finger yourself while u suck me cum.
I needed some additional kicks to cum and I was not controlling to hold back. I want to cum.
Physically I was being deep throat.
Visually I was looking at gail masturbating herself.
Auditory I was hearing sexy moans.
My balls tensed up and gail knew I was soon. She grabbed my balls and sprinted me all the way to my finishing line. Wave after wave of sperm spurted into her mouth and every single drop were gladly swallowed by gail. She dropped back to the bed and opened her arms to hug me and I rested on her body.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the updates, my tent is still up
Old 10-06-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1