The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
campain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

Nice story, please share more!
Support your thread TS
Old 05-06-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more hot actions.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
SweeShui has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

nice story
Old 06-06-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ravindrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, do keep your updates coming!
Old 06-06-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You people English quite good , why come here write sex stories with urself fantasizing. Simi my gal and her mum! Yet there are so many ah siao who so interested
Old 06-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quikhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

Great story
Old 06-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GanCheeHong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please continue bro
Old 07-06-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

The next afternoon, Rachael and her dad came home, and the days went by as usual.

The thing with Rachael was that she wasn’t very interested with sex though she love to cuddle with me. As I mentioned earlier, Rachael was a very average girl and after I had fuck her mum Jenna, i totally loss interest with Rachael and with my graduation drawing closer as the days gone by, I knew it will be a final farewell with Rachael soon. Both of us had discussed many times and we always ended in quarrels as Rachael was not prepared to come to Singapore and I myself was not keen to stay in UK either… As we had had our last argument again on this matter, I started to feel that it was Jenna that I will missed the most when the day of my departure from their family came. Jenna is hell of a MILF. She has a huge appetite for sex and the thought of how she worshipped my penis always brought me with instant hard on.

A few months went by quickly and I was soon going to leave UK. Rachael obviously was heartbroken, and I was equally sad. The sadness was shown on my face. I was sad not because of leaving Rachael, but for Jenna… Jenna was so fuckable and she was my fuck toy, my sex slave, slut, prostitute. Anything I want her to be and she will eagerly satisfy me.

One fine afternoon, Jenna took the opportunity to get both Rachael and Patrick out of the house by asking them to help run some errands. I had just packed my luggage and was taking a short afternoon nap when there was a knock on my room door and the door open slightly.

Jenna popped her heads in and asked “RELAX, you wanna come out and play?’ She asked as she smiled. I smile back and before I could sit up on the bed, Jenna came in and grabbed my semi erect cock and pulled it from my boxers. I was laying on my side on the edge of the bed so it was easy for her to access. She began to stroke it gently getting more aggressive as I got harder in her hand. I let out a soft moan as I closed my eyes.

‘Lay back and enjoy it baby,’ She whispered as she moved her head to my fully erect cock. I felt her tongue slowly lick up and down the length of my shaft. Without any hesitation she wrapped her lips around the head and works her way down. She inches her way down slowly and caresses my cock with her tongue. As she does this, I get chills all over my body. I grab Jenna head and help her take more of my penis into her mouth.

She continues to deep throat my thick cock and to massage my balls at the same time. Soon after I feel the orgasm started to build up. Sensing the tension, she began to speed up suck me more intensely. I finally cum, shooting my sperm deep inside of her mouth as I moan. Jenna sucked all of my juices off, looks up at me and said; “hmmmm… I really love your cum and I’m dying to be fuck by you in all my holes..”.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hywz97 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice story , keep it up with the updates
Old 07-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

After final fling with Jenna, anymore meetup?
Old 08-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
smcbgerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing nice story
Old 09-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1