The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
How do those FWs get Pinay maids?

Of course, we see them around Lucky Plaza all the time. But I am wondering how these Indians and Banglas hook up with those maids? I can't imagine they are so rich to have smart phones and hunt these maids on wechat and michat. They don't seem to be standing out in groups waiting for these maids outside Lucky Plaza. When I go into Lucky Plaza, I usually see one Indian with one Pinay. So, they are hooking up somehow before getting to Lucky Plaza. I don't mind banging a few of these maids. Anyone know what apps they are using or how they are hooking up? Thanks.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do those FWs get Pinay maids?

Lucky Plaza and City Hall area there got many pinays and Myanmar. You just need to know how to talk can liao. And also some of them is just want companionship cos imagine being alone in a foreign land
Old 07-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

must know how to tackle them
Old 07-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me share, one crazy bro I know painted his skin like those indian, he went LP and picked up a few maids, u can try his method
Old 07-06-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Let me share, one crazy bro I know painted his skin like those indian, he went LP and picked up a few maids, u can try his method
Power method i like. Humble points from me to you
Old 07-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Bro u r Good !
Old 07-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Of course, we see them around Lucky Plaza all the time. But I am wondering how these Indians and Banglas hook up with those maids? I can't imagine they are so rich to have smart phones and hunt these maids on wechat and michat. They don't seem to be standing out in groups waiting for these maids outside Lucky Plaza. When I go into Lucky Plaza, I usually see one Indian with one Pinay. So, they are hooking up somehow before getting to Lucky Plaza. I don't mind banging a few of these maids. Anyone know what apps they are using or how they are hooking up? Thanks.
Bro some thru recommendation from one Pinoy to Indian or vice versa, like my friend who’s an Indian singaporean he told me his ex gf recommended him to his current Pinoy gf, n don’t be surprised their WhatsApp groups damn a lot, once he went for another gal n ended up his gf confronted her at the hotel after one of her friends spotted them n alerted their group...some r fierce..esp when they put a lot of feeling into it..
Old 10-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Lucky Plaza and City Hall area there got many pinays and Myanmar. You just need to know how to talk can liao. And also some of them is just want companionship cos imagine being alone in a foreign land
The problem with that approach (and I have considered it), its a long game. I don't have a problem chatting with them at Lucky Plaza or anywhere. The problem is they are not likely to sleep with you on the same day. And also, they are usually in a group. So, its hard that way to isolate just one maid. If you have a good chat, they can only meet you on their next day off, which is likely one month later. LOL. So, i would rather line my ducks up so to speak and see if I can score the same day. Hence, an app or something would be great.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro some thru recommendation from one Pinoy to Indian or vice versa, like my friend who’s an Indian singaporean he told me his ex gf recommended him to his current Pinoy gf, n don’t be surprised their WhatsApp groups damn a lot, once he went for another gal n ended up his gf confronted her at the hotel after one of her friends spotted them n alerted their group...some r fierce..esp when they put a lot of feeling into it..
I think you might have found the secret. There must be whatsapp groups with Pinays and Indians or guys that want to meet them. That's how they arrange to meet up. Still need to get added to the group though. LOL.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most maids i know they all prefer dating Pakistanis or Bangladeshi, because they told me that most of them are good looking, and both parties are willing to commit to this companionship.

Only minority or them prefer the locals, probably because they are slightly richer, want you to buy things for them, or owns a car.

This is why it is easier for them to get to know a maid, either from apps or friend recommendation, because they do know local guys like us will never commit to them.

Best example is, the worker is willing to bring the maid out during their off day, hold them in the public etc etc and don't mind the public looking.
And for local guys, very hardly you see them on the street openly.... You probably bring her to your house or hotel, fuck and that's it, because most of us, face matters....

thats what my maid told me, and i think its true....
Old 11-06-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
Most maids i know they all prefer dating Pakistanis or Bangladeshi, because they told me that most of them are good looking, and both parties are willing to commit to this companionship.

Only minority or them prefer the locals, probably because they are slightly richer, want you to buy things for them, or owns a car.

This is why it is easier for them to get to know a maid, either from apps or friend recommendation, because they do know local guys like us will never commit to them.

Best example is, the worker is willing to bring the maid out during their off day, hold them in the public etc etc and don't mind the public looking.
And for local guys, very hardly you see them on the street openly.... You probably bring her to your house or hotel, fuck and that's it, because most of us, face matters....

thats what my maid told me, and i think its true....
Thanks for the insight. I see what you are saying. Yeah, I don't think those Indians or FWs have the money to buy things for the maids. I suppose the looks and the game is more important. I guess I am looking for those maids who will take money for a one time session. I am not interested in any sort of romantic relationship with them.
Old 11-06-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

They spend money on them a lot, not just a meal or breakfast. You ask the bangla cleaner who cleans the HDB void deck incase if you live in HDB, everyone will have a bangla or pinoy gf.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Thanks for the insight. I see what you are saying. Yeah, I don't think those Indians or FWs have the money to buy things for the maids. I suppose the looks and the game is more important. I guess I am looking for those maids who will take money for a one time session. I am not interested in any sort of romantic relationship with them.
Bro you might be wrong too. I knew some FW working as construction supervisor earning around $3.6k monthly. Without deduction for CPF, they send $500 back home, $200 to their agent. They have $2.9 to spare for 4 Sundays. 😎
Old 11-06-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

so simple... because local scare pai seh la... those bangala go straight and talk to them... tio reject then move to next one.. local dare to do like this anot?

you 1 sunday go and lut 20 maid sure got 1 will let you fuck one... if dun have then next sunday go again and lut 30 maid... the more you lut the better you chance... if you not scare pai seh la...
Old 11-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Local guys are more particular in the looks department ? & choosy .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1