The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-06-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Let me give u a lobang - public toilets there! East coast is a long stretch, u will find some places less human traffic but have toilets. Just keep your moans to the minimum. When u have heavy down pour like yesterday it's God's gift to chiongster with sunday flings as hardly anybody goes to the park in this kind of downpour. Ur fling can be screaming away in ecstacy and nobody nearby can hear due to the rain falling.

Positions u can adopt which i tried - cow girl front or back with u sitting on the toilet bowl or doggie with her on knees on top of toilet cover holding on to the cistern. (esp she's vertically challenged). Standing doggie if she has the height. Will be jogging past some locations next week and hope to see happy couples coming out of toilets!
but no cam meh?
Old 23-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
but no cam meh?
That saves $$.
But it has risks, not at peace enjoying.

In a pte room is better, full enjoyment.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_sg2000 View Post
That saves $$.
But it has risks, not at peace enjoying.

In a pte room is better, full enjoyment.
Agree. Up u 13 pts.
Old 24-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I go to Peninsula Plaza, I saw many Myanmar girls looks not bad. Their petite size and good facial complex makes them so delicious. Anyone have experience with them? Are they easy to hook up?
Old 24-06-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
When I go to Peninsula Plaza, I saw many Myanmar girls looks not bad. Their petite size and good facial complex makes them so delicious. Anyone have experience with them? Are they easy to hook up?
Bro, even old ah gong see them saliva also dripping. It's hard to fish them unless u r a Myanmar guy. Fish pinay easier, they any men also can take.
Old 24-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Haha.... Jesus, yes the smell would kill everything. Worst would be, you just in the middle of it and someone next door comes in the box and start to cannon fire. Not my place to be but respect to the couple who stay inside and finish it
what if got grunting sound some more, not from action but from constipation. jialat. bahabah
Old 24-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Let me give u a lobang - public toilets there! East coast is a long stretch, u will find some places less human traffic but have toilets. Just keep your moans to the minimum. When u have heavy down pour like yesterday it's God's gift to chiongster with sunday flings as hardly anybody goes to the park in this kind of downpour. Ur fling can be screaming away in ecstacy and nobody nearby can hear due to the rain falling.

Positions u can adopt which i tried - cow girl front or back with u sitting on the toilet bowl or doggie with her on knees on top of toilet cover holding on to the cistern. (esp she's vertically challenged). Standing doggie if she has the height. Will be jogging past some locations next week and hope to see happy couples coming out of toilets!
I miss toilet bonks. It is hard to find reasonably clean toilets in the parks though. Shopping centres and offices easier.
Old 24-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to exchange maid contacts !
Old 24-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, even old ah gong see them saliva also dripping. It's hard to fish them unless u r a Myanmar guy. Fish pinay easier, they any men also can take.
Hard To Say Bro , I Did Mentioned Before I'd A Myanmar Maid For About 2 Years That I Easily Hook Up From Wechat

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-06-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know where to up maid near her house but not her house? She lives a few blocks away and is willing to meet at night nearby our hdb but I don't know where is a quite and safe place to fuck. Staircase too noisy, was thinking those roodtop door at the top of the hdb but it's always locked. Can't seem to find a decent place leh. I no vehicle also. And she can't go too far. At most around the neighbourhood. Around our hdb got stairs but she reluctant. Any suggestions? I was thinking of picklocking those rooftop access kind
Old 25-06-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I miss toilet bonks. It is hard to find reasonably clean toilets in the parks though. Shopping centres and offices easier.
bro shopping center too many people, easy get famous

up u
Old 25-06-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro shopping center too many people, easy get famous

up u
Thanks bro. Must go those ulu ones or go early or empty levels.
Old 25-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Any bros know where to up maid near her house but not her house? She lives a few blocks away and is willing to meet at night nearby our hdb but I don't know where is a quite and safe place to fuck. Staircase too noisy, was thinking those roodtop door at the top of the hdb but it's always locked. Can't seem to find a decent place leh. I no vehicle also. And she can't go too far. At most around the neighbourhood. Around our hdb got stairs but she reluctant. Any suggestions? I was thinking of picklocking those rooftop access kind
Why don't you go rent those per use car rental i.e. Smove, SGBlue, etc? Drive to secluded MSCP.
Old 25-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Why don't you go rent those per use car rental i.e. Smove, SGBlue, etc? Drive to secluded MSCP.
No license and if want to rent also need license lol
Old 25-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
No license and if want to rent also need license lol
Tell you what. I drive for you. But we share the maid ok?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1