The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
colony67 is Cool - loads of Potential
YaYa 1608

My humble FR on Yaya from 1608

Wanted to try Fei Er but she was not available.
Was looking around and this lass caught my eye ,sultry looking babe with slim body but with curves at the right places , esp her boobs and a slender pair of legs as well. Asked the OKT abt her profile and her name is Yaya. Just started working here , same batch as Fei Er. She gave me a seductive smile and I immediately took her.

Looks: 7/10. Hunan Girl. prob 24-25 yrs old. Love her Sultry Look!
Height : Around 1.6M. Just the right height for me. Her legs somehow made her look taller.
Body :8/10 She belongs to the Slim and Curvy Type , with the meat at the right places. I would say not easy to find this combi in GL. Love her Bod!

Tits : 8/10 C Cupper , Light pink nipples , Big , firm and tasty!

Pre shower routine :8.5/10 went in with a nice hug and followed by passionate french kissing. Couldnt take my eyes off her pair of bosoms and i decided to taste them with my mouth while I pin her hands on the wall . Asked me to remove her bra and i spent a lot of time caressing and licking her bosoms.

Shower Action :7/10 Did a nice body rub followed by a BBBJ. She used her butt to arouse my cock and i cannot stop caressing her breasts from behind.

Fore-Play : 8/10 She did a cat bath followed by a breast massage to my back , I could feel the sensitivity of her nipples. Then came the AR with my buttocks raised up. Next i turn around and we engage in a deep french kissing and a slow, wet and sensual BBBJ. We did a 69 while i perform a cunninlingus on her and fondle her tits at the same time. Next i stood on the bed and she kneeled down and sucked my cock like a hungry girl licking an ice cream . I cannot take it and engulf my engorged cock between her breast and french kiss her like no tomorrow.

FJ : 8/10 Very accomodating. Did a cowgirl , sitting and missionary. Could have tried more position but due to time constraints , I finished her off in missionary. She likes to be fucked behind and facing the mirror so i have promised her to doggy fuck her in my next session.

Overall :8.5/10 Very enthusiastic and willing to please. She has the looks and the body. Definitely Ang Pai material. Guys pls treat her nicely!
Old 03-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Buxomy Commando WL II

Buxomy Commando WL II

WL Name - Yaya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Approx. 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.57 m (without heels)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted about 1-2 months ago (same batch as Fei Er). Has experience in the sex trade.

Looks - She is pleasant looking with huge double eyelid eyes but somewhat flat bridge nose and not so sharp like Fei Er's too ... Obviously the latter nose has gone under the knife before as it looks too perfect to be natural for an Asian woman. She has round facial shape and long tress ... She looks womanly with a tinge of sluttiness built in ...

Bod - Just like Fei Er's physique ... Buxomy ... more towards the meaty side ... Not my desirable body shape for woman ... Fair and super smooth body complexion and no tattoo on her bod ... Her butts are flatter than Fei Er's ...

Tits - Gravity-defying and natural almost D cupper frontal assets with light pinkiest color nips ... Her tits were less dense compared to Fei Er's but very supple and nice to caress, knead, suck and lick ... I could basically do anything with them without any form of restrain from her ... Bwahahaha ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Action started immediately once the door closed. She unzipped and pulled down my pants and brief to give me a heavenly BBBJ ... It was done in ultra deep-throated fashion. Superbly Spontaneous and enthusiastic performance ... Awesome! I undressed her completely except her G-String ... I sucked and licked her amazing tits like a deprived child and I simultaneously stimulated her clit with her G String still intact. I then pulled her g-string aside to perform a ferocious cunninlingus on her ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic body2body soapy stimulation from front to my rear anatomy ... She used her ass crack to slide along the length of my bulked up dick to mimic a doggy thrust action ... She subsequently did an ultra deep throated BBBJ which was very sensually done and heavenly ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Pre-sexual massage was peformed ... She was very detail oriented and left no stone unturn in her catbath ... It was enthusiastically done ... Fantastic!

AR - Two rounds of AR were offered. Once when I was on my fours and another when I was lying on my back with my legs raised ... She adopted licking method interspersed with tongue pushing and poking method.

BBBJ - Very wet and sensuous ultra deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... Her lips touched the based of my penis each time she engulfed the whole length of my penis into her mouth ... Heavenly!

FJ - Just like Fei Er, she was very proactive and accommodating in this department ... She was all out to please and would try to sextistfy me to my heart desire ... Fantastic WL!

Attitude - She is certainly another new buxomy Commando WL on the block ... Good for folks who are into buxomy WL who could offer commando services ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

looks like quite a few commando in L1608...
will go and try..
thanks all for the FR
Old 05-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya Ya 1608

Looks - 7/10, 24 yo GND from Hu Nan.

Boobs - 7/10, Natural B+/C. Full access w/o restrictions.

Shower, BM, BJ, HJ - 9/10, very hardworking and all out to please.

GFE - 7/10

Still relatively fresh.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Yaya's tits are definitely a huge C if not D cups ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
Ya Ya 1608

Looks - 7/10, 24 yo GND from Hu Nan.

Boobs - 7/10, Natural B+/C. Full access w/o restrictions.

Shower, BM, BJ, HJ - 9/10, very hardworking and all out to please.

GFE - 7/10.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boeing1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i'm new here. Can i find cat150 in the afternoon?
Old 07-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
AhBang08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
looks like quite a few commando in L1608...
will go and try..
thanks all for the FR
Wats the damage at 1608???
Old 07-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
AhBang08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wats the damage at 1608??? Can share??
Old 08-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

I love soft saggy boobs. Anyone knows any gals with these? Most of the FRs are for gals with firm tits!!
Old 08-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I love soft saggy boobs. Anyone knows any gals with these? Most of the FRs are for gals with firm tits!!
Maybe can try Xiao Yu of 2831A
Old 08-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Maybe can try Xiao Yu of 2831A
haha I don't think Xiao Yu's boobs qualify as soft and saggy. The big breasted KK (I understand she has left?) from 3033 had softer ones. They moved when she wore low cut tops. Xiao Yu's do not move as much.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
haha I don't think Xiao Yu's boobs qualify as soft and saggy. The big breasted KK (I understand she has left?) from 3033 had softer ones. They moved when she wore low cut tops. Xiao Yu's do not move as much.
My impression were they were quite soft lol but I only tried her once, so I cannot remember for sure. Never manage to see or try KK but your indication of "movement" to determine "softness" is good I like
Old 09-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post

Lele from 1431 would be your best bet. Big and saggy. Not really my type of boobs though, haha!
Old 10-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Taylor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi is the cat 150 1 shot or 2 shot??
Old 10-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Lele from 1431 would be your best bet. Big and saggy. Not really my type of boobs though, haha!
Thanks bro. I will try her.
However Small and saggy also can!! I just like such floppy tits!!

Don't so much like too firm tits!! (unlike most bros who love big and firm!!)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1