The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
So, if u tried #78, she is Ma Li. If u tried Man Li, she is fair and pretty, has C enhanced boobs. Man Li is now the hot stuff in 1820 (and probably in Geylang). She may have to serve 10 or more customers a day. So her refusal to take customers who could ram her pussy for an hour or so is understandable. Anyway, she look the dainty sort who cannot take hard sex for too long!

In house 1820, u may try Da Ling (aka Darling), if u wanna try hard sex. I did that with her. She could take it and with great passion too! Duo Li may accommodate as well, since she is the veteran (cum big sister) of the house.
Noted with great thanks.
I will try again as i do not like changing WLs alot. Cos not many really like me for my endurance. Am a painting and frenching fanatic. Used to visit WH14 but cant communicate in Thai.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - YUE ZHEN

Hidden gem. Tried her a few days ago. She is new arrival. Available for both sgd80 for 30min amd sgd150 for 1hr.

Apache hovered into the premises of 2062a for a sneak attack . Surprised to find empty lots in front of the shop.

Entered the unit to seek new findings. Two WL were available then as the rest were either working or code red.

One of them caught my eye immediately. She is the one i hav been looking for since i last saw her on the street. Knn. What a surprise find. Confirmed her.

Her name is Yue Zhen.

Into the room, i hugged her and i told her i hav been looking for her and she is like "huh". She is very initiative and good natured. Helped me to strip while i strip her also.

To my surprise reveals in front of me a pair of C cup assets with suckable nipples. I teasefully asked her got milk or not amd she ask me to try and see. Very accomodating as she allows me to suck her neh neh and nipple. Nice butt also.

Into the shower she helped me washed clean. She used to work in massagre parlour in china and her hand strokes in caressing my didi is that of a skilful one at work. She teased my rod to hardness.

Sensual foreplay in the shower lasted quite a while.

She offers to help me clean dry with towel while she is still wet after shower. I told her quickly wipe herself and i told her i can help myself.

Onto the bed her big neh neh already shocked my radar.

Her catbath and service is good as she sucked me from neck to nipple to thighs and balls and i requested for capped bj which she did very well.

Her suction is good as i continued to fondle her neh neh. Then she come to me with her neh neh in front of my face inviting me to suck them while i rub my thigh on her wet pussy. She is feeling real horny and want me to suck her nipples and neh neh which of course i took up the invitation. How to resist two tempting neh neh in front of you.

She starts to ride me after that and her neh neh shove up and down. I turn her to doggie and i pump her from behind watching her nice butt. I lay jer to hav her front lie on the bed n pump her from behind. Felt real good. Controlled my oace as i dont want to finish so fast.

Flip her to missionery and continue to pump her
Her moans are the soft type like a small pussy cat.

Pump faster and her neh neh shove very fast. Wished i was at 1658a with all the mirrors.

Finally target locked and i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss. She invited me to rest my head on her neh neh and i can hear her fast heart beat.

I shall confirm her to be in my regular list.

Will definitely rtf. Very nice attitude and friendly. Treat her with gentleness and she returns with a sextifying experience.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

Hidden gem. Tried her a few days ago. She is new arrival. Available for both sgd80 for 30min amd sgd150 for 1hr.

Apache hovered into the premises of 2062a for a sneak attack . Surprised to find empty lots in front of the shop.

Entered the unit to seek new findings. Two WL were available then as the rest were either working or code red.

One of them caught my eye immediately. She is the one i hav been looking for since i last saw her on the street. Knn. What a surprise find. Confirmed her.

Her name is Yue Zhen.

Into the room, i hugged her and i told her i hav been looking for her and she is like "huh". She is very initiative and good natured. Helped me to strip while i strip her also.

To my surprise reveals in front of me a pair of C cup assets with suckable nipples. I teasefully asked her got milk or not amd she ask me to try and see. Very accomodating as she allows me to suck her neh neh and nipple. Nice butt also.

Into the shower she helped me washed clean. She used to work in massagre parlour in china and her hand strokes in caressing my didi is that of a skilful one at work. She teased my rod to hardness.

She offers to help me clean dry with towel while she is still wet after shower. I told her quickly wipe herself and i told her i can help myself.

Her catbath and service is good as she sucked me from neck to nipple to thighs and balls and i requested for capped bj which she did very well.

Her suction is good as i continued to fondle her neh neh. Then she come to me with her neh neh in front of my face inviting me to suck them while i rub my thigh on her wet pussy. She is feeling real horny and want me to suck her nipples and neh neh which of course i took up the invitation. How to resist two tempting neh neh in front of you.

She starts to ride me after that and her neh neh shove up and down. I turn her to doggie and i pump her from behind watching her nice butt. I lay jer to hav her front lie on the bed n pump her from behind. Felt real good. Controlled my oace as i dont want to finish so fast.

Pump faster and her neh neh shove very fast. Wished i was at 1658a with all the mirrors.

Finally target locked and i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss. She invited me to rest my head on her neh neh and i can hear her fast heart beat.

Will definitely rtf. Very nice attitude and friendly. Treat her with gentleness and she returns with a sextifying experience.
Is she more milf or syt? Schoolgirl type, office type?

Look like or resemble any actress or other WLs?

Thanks bro!
Old 03-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Is she more milf or syt? Schoolgirl type, office type?

Look like or resemble any actress or other WLs?

Thanks bro!
Add on to request questions, allow for painting and frenching. U gave a nice FR, but details impt leh bro. I like
Old 03-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

To me like office type.
Anyway i found her finally. Happy.
Last saw her on the street then i go to 1429 look at ipad cannot find her. Didnt know a sneak attack on 2062a and i found her

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me like office type.
Anyway i found her finally. Happy.
Last saw her on the street then i go to 1429 look at ipad cannot find her. Didnt know a sneak attack on 2062a and i found her
Kaoz, no wonder called apache. Stalker and stealth mode izzit?
OL type i like. Haven seen a SYT type who can handle me yet.
I looking forward to trying 1820 Da Ling today or tmr. Anticipation building up.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Very hard to find gals who can paint n french. 1654a most gals can. But i am not into it.
As mentioned.....no offence to the wL, one day if the wL bbbj 8 customers n poked by so many, u still can french n paint ah? APACHE rotor will meyday meyday

I am happy with my routine of sensual foreplay, capped bj, attack from behind and end with abyss hole firing from front

Old 03-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very hard to find gals who can paint n french. 1654a most gals can. But i am not into it.
As mentioned.....no offence to the wL, one day if the wL bbbj 8 customers n poked by so many, u still can french n paint ah? APACHE rotor will meyday meyday

I am happy with my routine of sensual foreplay, capped bj, attack from behind and end with abyss hole firing from front
NP Np, to each their own. U like ur style then stick to it, i like my way of playing then i go ahead. Np bro.
If we go on thinking of how many bros they service already, i think my didi meyday and switch oreadi
Old 03-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Kaoz, no wonder called apache. Stalker and stealth mode izzit?
OL type i like. Haven seen a SYT type who can handle me yet.
I looking forward to trying 1820 Da Ling today or tmr. Anticipation building up.
Da Ling 1820 can French and paint, likes sex, gets orgasm easily from long bonking. You won't be disappointed.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Da Ling 1820 can French and paint, likes sex, gets orgasm easily from long bonking. You won't be disappointed.
I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
Old 05-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[this Bei Bei 1654a give AR?

QUOTE=apache;17413756]update to the below list as of 28th May 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

2. Nicely done enhancements
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1425 Anqi full Bs
- 1429 Duo Duo C
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Xiao S firm full Cs
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1651 Tian Tian C
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Duo Duo C (new addition)
- 1654a Bei Bei C (new addition)
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1669 Si Si C
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- 1820 May C*
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH06 Bao Bei D
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- WH15 Na Na full C
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco full Cs / small D
- 2040 Xiao Wen full Bs
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2062a Yue Zhen C (new addition)
- 2831a Anni C[/QUOTE]
Old 05-06-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Smang,

To answer your above question, Bei Bei 1654A gives AR.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey dude

thks for the info

will try her out. looks like a good deal for sgd80. pretty low on Vit M these days.

Quote:

Her name is Yue Zhen.

Old 06-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

I believe Mimi should be a C from my FR and others. Please amend the list, thanks
Old 06-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Ok, i could not tahan already. Bro Maxx priest has given me recommendation. Damn hot day today and still i endured the heat and went into L1854a today.
5 WLs available. Though Bro maxx priest recommended Xiao Yu, she looked kinda tired today and not very energetic. So i din wanna impose on her. However, i saw Mimi and asked for her instead.

WL Name - MiMi
Looks - pretty, got the CFM look and big eyes that really sets hooks in your heart.
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural D cups w/pale pink nips and very small aerola
Body Built - Petite and a bit bah bah kind. But overall, din strike me as fat.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She said she here a month, initially i believed, but after the session, i seriously doubt. Also her cave a bit special, no clit so can only tickle the vulva.

Led me into rm and some small talk. I was drinking a coke and smoking cos really hot day and wanna cool off a bit more. She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down like weighing a piece of meat. I was like "wah lau, now i am the duck you ready to eat. " That set her giggling. She has that sweet sweet voice that can really touch your heartstrings.

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, she began frenching me and teasing my nips and didi. She has really big natural boobs. Natural twin peaks, perky and well formed. Two thumbs up natural.Got me hard fast. Led me to the shower and while showering, started to roam me and rubba me with her boobs. While in the shower, she bbbj me a bit and wow she does it well. I almost lost it that moment. Seeing my reaction she stopped and told me to hold on, not now ok.
Out of the shower, dried up and set me on the bed. She began to roam me and lick me all over, likewise i was doing the same. Frenching like no tmr, i started to paint her. Saw no clit so stimulated her vulva instead. immediately she rolled over like a little dog and sprad her legs wide for me to have more access. She is really very horny and every move she makes with her body tells you so. She really seriously enjoys sex.

Few mins into this, she starts toward my didi and want to cap me. I moved away, not so soon man, then DATY her fast and furious. She really rolling her eyes and panting and begging to be penetrated.

Cannot tahan anymore, she turn on me and bbbj me again, this time, making me rock hard and sensitive. She capped me with the CDs i brought and i was like "wait wait not now leh" she just told me "我等不及了 要疯了“.

Then she inserted me into her cave. Her cowgirl is not the normal kind. In GL, most are very mechanical and bouncing on you. Well, does not apply here.
Mimi has this slide in extremely deep, just short of her crevix she will grind you front and back extremely hard, really stretching my didi to the limit. After this, she will do it circular and you can feel all parts of her cave in all intimacy.

I cannot describe but it really feels out of this world. This is really THE BEST cowgirl i have experienced in my life.

My turn to take over and i moved into missionary. Then spooning. I then make her turn over with me on top but doggy, she closed her legs and presented her perky butt to me and lemme penetrate. This angle u can really go deep. She really enjoys this position and was really panting hard.

Then move to doggy and back to missionary. She kept stimulating my nips all this while. I can tell u, this lady is a bomb, can take extreme bonking and hard rams and she keeps asking for deeper and harder.

I finished off as i cannot stand or resist anymore. She kept commenting, really long really strong. Seriously, i only felt her climax twice. She really is a powerful one. I will definately RTF her. this is a really seriously good bonker and i dun see many here in GL. Gave her 50 as tip she really worked hard for this.
Thanks bro Maxx Priest for recommending this house. One of the best bonks and added to my list of regs already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1