The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
Elwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of light
Wink How I came to be what I am today...

Dear bro's and sis ... gonna try my hand at this story writing thing. Fiction or not Fiction, not important...

Being the eldest girl in the family wasn't an easy thing especially when my family is considered an upper class locally. Daddy build his listed company from scratch. I could still remember the first office which was a container build to office at Sg Kadut.

As my parent’s business grow, I was left to fend on my own. I was often rebellious in my teens. I was always hanging out with my group of “so & so” daughter/son. Never had the chance to choose people whom I genuinely wanted to hang out with. We would always come up with notorious ideas just to break the law and try to land ourselves in trouble as we know no matter how our parents can easily get us out from trouble.

I was caught with a law entanglement when I was 13 hence the punishment by my mum is that she’s gonna make sure I’m under her nose for the next couple of months. However I know very well that this won’t last as she needs to travel

One day when I was at my mum’s office, I picked up a transferred call.
Me : Hello
Aunty : Is Constance there?
Me : She’s not here can you call back or would like to leave a message?
Aunty : Oh I’m Suzzie her long time friend from XYZ company
Me : oh aunty I am El Constant’s daughter. She is not in later when she come back I ask her to call you k?
Aunty : OH EL! Aiyoh, you know you were just a little girl when I saw you. That’s many years ago!
• I was thinking... wtf I never even hear your name you sound like you are so close with mum.
Me : Oh issit. I see.
Aunty : you know when you are young I always joke with your mummy about being in-laws. You remember my boy boy?
Me : ah.... Sorry aunty I don’t really recall.
Aunty : You know you and Boy Boy like to play the married game when you are young??
Me : ..... silence.... Can’t wait to get off the line.. NB!
Aunty : Never mind.. next time we go makan then you’ll see him.
Me : * rudely*... okay bye aunty... I need to go.

After asking my mum who’s this Aunty Suzzie. Apparently she’s my mum’s classmate and this women actually like my dad during school days... yes my mum and dad are schoolmates... and start whining to me about the dates my dad went out with her without my mum knowing and she found out ... to me ..... its like SIMILAN??? DRAMA ley...

I told mum about the conversation with Aunty Suzzie. Of course knowing mum, wanted “face” called Aunty Suzzie back over the phone they sounded like long lost friend and even set an appointment to for a “catchup” dinner well for sure I know it’s not because of simply “catching up” partially It’s to flaunt to Aunty Suzzie that she had married my Dad and He’s so successful now.

will write more in awhile...

Last edited by Elwina; 03-05-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I came to be what I am today...

Interesting story, camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
Elwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Interesting story, camping here for more updates
thanks bro!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great start .. Hoping for more

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 03-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

support support sis
Old 03-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting!

30 724 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 03-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
penisman is Cool - loads of Potential

camping here
Old 03-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bibu400 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice start up
Old 03-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Down-to-earth style, sounds like fun to read whether fiction or non-fiction.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Got myself a bottle of Martell and a few packs of potato chips for the rest of the story...

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,

Nice story, Upz u for your effort. Pls continue when you have the time.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for more

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 04-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How I came to be what I am today...

Waiting for the next installment of your story...

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 04-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwina View Post
thanks bro!
You are welcome, good story must support

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

Interesting! Camping in to support! Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1