The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2013, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
Elwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How I came to be what I am today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Haha I'm not good with words so just gonna say you look hot girl!
lol... that was taken many years ago.... now i am fat and ugly
Old 05-05-2013, 04:29 AM
Samster

Elwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of lightElwina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidra183 View Post
support support!
thank you thank you
Old 05-05-2013, 04:58 AM
Samster

PART 3

I pushed him away real hard and he looked at me, inches away from my face. With his left hand he pulled my hair backwards and he came so close to my neck. With a swift motion from his tongue, I could feel the wetness from my neck trailing to my ear. He whispered : “Don’t you want me just like those other girls?” His right hand reaches to my chin and pulled me nearer. I shouted “You’re hurting me!”He released his right hand and reaches down south. I could feel his cold hand on my thighs I shivered as he reaches into my dress and forcefully tug at my panties. With a heavy head, I struggled and pushed him off. I opened the car door, leaped out and stumbled at the opposite direction barefooted. It was a dark and long alley along Thomson road. I was scared but I continued to push myself to run on with my heavy head. I turn around and look back only to see the tail light of Edgar’s car. I got tired and slowed my pace. It seems like ages by the time I reach the main road, I flagged a cab and went home. I was teary all the way home with a shocked and ti ko taxi uncle staring at me for that entire 15 mins ride.

“Rise and shine Bei!” opening my eyes to the scorching morning sun and of course the hard to miss, mum.

Mum : so how’s your outing with Edgar? Did he take advantage of you?

Me : *rubbing my eyes* of course not I’m not stupid k? *hiding the guilt*

Mum : hah! That’s my daughter! Go wash up your daddy is waiting for you
to have breakfast together.

Lazy to wash up, I followed my mum down to the dining table kissing my dad in my stinko breath. Dad smiled and welcome me to breakfast. The Door bell rang. The helper walked in with Edgar behind. I frozed, mentally stop breathing seeing him walk towards us.

Mum: Hi Edgar, you are early!

Edgar : Good Morning Aunty Uncle. *Threw me a super cool smile and raise his arm waving my shoes i left in his car the previous night* I came to return something El left in my car last night.

Dad : *nod* come sit down and have breakfast with us.

Mum : aiyoh this daughter of mine is always like that, forever so forgetful don’t know if she will lost herself one day or not.

Me : *Blushed, look down staring at my glass of milk avoiding Edgar’s piercing eyes.

Edgar politely took his seat next to me and my parents chatted with him about the general stuffs.

Nearing the end of the breakfast, Edgar asked my parents if he could see more often. I was like HUH! *choke on milk* I look at him and he gave me a cheeky wink. EWWE~! I excused myself and went up back to my room. I was pacing up and down the room not knowing what to do. My phone rang, it was an unknown number i picked up.

Me: Hello

Edgar : so how long do you need to get ready?

Me : huh?

Edgar : Hurry up can?

Me : Go where? *trying to act blur about what had happened last night*

Edgar : I’m waiting for you downstairs. If I don’t see you in another 15mins I’m going up there to drag you down. Hurry UP~! *toot* he hung up on me !
Old 05-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice development, camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwina View Post
He whispered : “Don’t you want me just like those other girls?” His right hand reaches to my chin and pulled me nearer. I shouted “You’re hurting me!”He released his right hand and reaches down south. I could feel his cold hand on my thighs I shivered as he reaches into my dress and forcefully tug at my panties.
I seriously hate such guys.. Thinking every girls will go crazy about them and then still can shamelessly show up after being unpleasant..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 05-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

So... 男人不壞,女人不愛 is true har
Old 05-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

More episodes pls
Old 05-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

He might as well have said: hi. I'm your nightmare from hell. You can run but you can't hide.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
He might as well have said: hi. I'm your nightmare from hell. You can run but you can't hide.
Good one!
Old 05-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Well sis from that photo all i can say is very nice hair and striking red dress with the curves. Anyway wtf.. this Edgar seriously crazy or what?

He's not afraid you might tell on him to your parents and than he might get into legal trouble with outrage of modesty.. hope he doesn't get too far with you.. the way you describe him he sounds like a meanie lol.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-05-2013, 01:37 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: How I came to be what I am today...

Thanks for the sexcitement that had happened so far, keep the real stuff cummiing.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

PART 4

I was standing in my room in awe. GAWD~! What is this jerk trying to do?? I jerk up from my bed and went to lock my door.

Despite flashes of what happened last night, I’ve decided to go hang out with him to see what is he trying to do. I put on a dress with light make-up, and headed downstairs.

Preview of what i was wearing that day : http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8e3ae2d2.jpg

Upon seeing me, Edgar grab my arm, drag me to his car and pushed me into his car. I am probably used to his way of “handling” me.
I sat quietly not wanting to catch his eyes. He drove on and stopped by the road side. I was thinking *WHAT??? AGAIN?* I was so nervous and grabbed my bag ready to swing at him at the slightest movement from him.

Edgar turn his head and look at me he said :” Look, let’s strike a deal here. My parents wants me to date you, same goes for your parents.... Let’s date.”

Me : “HAR??” *stunned face*

ME : “erh... act dating huh?”

Edgar : ... “ okay, lets do a trial date. If everything is well, we’ll continue. If it’s not then let’s call it quits.”

Me : *thinking... its not a bad deal... I get to go out and I can prolly opt out of this after mum releases me from my curfew* “okay lor. Lets try it out. BUT, you cannot touch me har!”

Edgar : *smirk* so where are we going on our first date?

Me :*Shrugs*

First date wasn't so bad. We went to Far East Plaza to hang out with the rest of his mates. It was fun, they were cool. I enjoyed myself with their company. After a day of fun, I am comfortable with Edgar around. Comfortable as in he could hold my hand in public. The feeling was euphoria. Butterflies twirl non stop in my tummy.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
davidguetta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow sis u are really hot! Please don't mia suddenly! Keep up the gd work!
Old 06-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and excellent .... Got writing and photo some more ... Where to find? Here lor .... Pls keep it going TS!!! Awesome delivery .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-05-2013, 09:08 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: How I came to be what I am today...

I hereby confirm that your story and the one I had experienced was totally different. Yours was not consensual.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1