The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to behold
Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Now that we have Viet, Thai and PRCs, really wish Malaysia girls can also be brought back to GL150.

Remember the days PRC girls started out being streetwalkers then how the first batch dominate GL gradually “replacing” the Malaysia girls with their services. These days, things are rather different comparing to the first few lots of PRC girls. I really miss the Malaysian girls and kinda miss the first batch of PRCs as well.

Maybe if Malaysia girls are brought back, things can change like it did when the PRCs came in. I suppose a little competition can be healthy for GL150 scene.
Old 14-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

I dun think it's possible now. The standard of living for msian Chinese have gone up a lot over the past decades, who are really into this trade now ? Even if there is are you willing to pay let's say $250 for a bonk ? Cos msian surely won't accept $150 cos they believe they are higher class than the prc
Old 14-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

i hope so too, but entered the gl scene too late to experience the msians.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
i hope so too, but entered the gl scene too late to experience the msians.
Me too but then those old days are gone forever , only can dream but won't happen Liao . Just like Coe never going to be $1 again
Old 14-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Not possible...most of them went Europe to make more money

Sillypore only allowed 2 years contract ...Too short

From 150 their cut max to 90+ or 100... Too little

Prc too many there... Too competitive

For Them to work here worry bump into friends and relatives...Too near
Old 14-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

TrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to behold

Well, from what I heard

1. But for Europe, their stay can't be too extensive either though they may charge for more per session.

2. Yes, so may be 2 years should not apply to Malaysia girls, it was implemented for PRCs. Something about being afraid that they stay too long here, may destroy families?? But in the end, 2 years contract turn out to be too long for most of PRCs, they are here for a quick buck, good service is secondary on their mind. So removing the 2 years requirement should not be an issue.

3 & 5. Actually, I know that some Malaysia girls are plying their trade in Malaysia, there was even a Astro Pageant Runner Up which I tried ... nice, very nice. They were here for years before PRCs, I think bumping into acquaintance is too worrying for them. I heard from GL OKTs, it is the AV whom don't allow them in, not sure if that's accurate though.

4. Maybe if they allow Malaysia girls in, OKTs can more selective and reduce PRC girls. At the end of the day, fair competition is what we hope to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1.most of them went Europe to make more money

2. Sillypore only allowed 2 years contract ...Too short

3. From 150 their cut max to 90+ or 100... Too little

4. Prc too many there... Too competitive

5. For Them to work here worry bump into friends and relatives...Too near
Old 14-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueExperience View Post
Well, from what I heard

1. But for Europe, their stay can't be too extensive either though they may charge for more per session.

2. Yes, so may be 2 years should not apply to Malaysia girls, it was implemented for PRCs. Something about being afraid that they stay too long here, may destroy families?? But in the end, 2 years contract turn out to be too long for most of PRCs, they are here for a quick buck, good service is secondary on their mind. So removing the 2 years requirement should not be an issue.

3 & 5. Actually, I know that some Malaysia girls are plying their trade in Malaysia, there was even a Astro Pageant Runner Up which I tried ... nice, very nice. They were here for years before PRCs, I think bumping into acquaintance is too worrying for them. I heard from GL OKTs, it is the AV whom don't allow them in, not sure if that's accurate though.

4. Maybe if they allow Malaysia girls in, OKTs can more selective and reduce PRC girls. At the end of the day, fair competition is what we hope to see.
I also like Msian...but there is nothing we can do Bro
Old 14-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I also like Msian...but there is nothing we can do Bro

Hopefully appeal or petition by our May help

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 14-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Yup....hope so...when Malaysian wls at their peak, I busy bonking Thai wls......sian
Old 16-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Was down GL yesterday, chat this topic about Malaysia girls with the house OKT.

I was a little surprise that the OKT told me that there are some concerns over the newer batches of PRCs .. not very pretty yet abit YA YA papaya. In fact, many PRCs don't even want to come here if they have a choice.

One of the reasons speculated was that when the first few batches came, china is still a "no body" country, PRC girls are streetwalkers/KTV only in spore. So most of them beat the Malaysia girls hands down. But with the recent development in china, some of the girls felt that they are here "serving charity". There is a common saying among the girls, something like: Class 1 girls stay in mainland, Class 2 girls go across the straits (ie. HK and Macau), only the Class 3 need to fly overseas. My blood almost reach boiling point when I hear this.

THEN in came my girl, saw me, gave me a routine smile and proceed to the room routinely. Although I did not say a word to her on the topic, I thought to myself "Things should be different if she is Malaysian".
Old 16-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Was down GL yesterday, chat this topic about Malaysia girls with the house OKT.

I was a little surprise that the OKT told me that there are some concerns over the newer batches of PRCs .. not very pretty yet abit YA YA papaya. In fact, many PRCs don't even want to come here if they have a choice.

One of the reasons speculated was that when the first few batches came, china is still a "no body" country, PRC girls are streetwalkers/KTV only in spore. So most of them beat the Malaysia girls hands down. But with the recent development in china, some of the girls felt that they are here "serving charity". There is a common saying among the girls, something like: Class 1 girls stay in mainland, Class 2 girls go across the straits (ie. HK and Macau), only the Class 3 need to fly overseas. My blood almost reach boiling point when I hear this.

THEN in came my girl, saw me, gave me a routine smile and proceed to the room routinely. Although I did not say a word to her on the topic, I thought to myself "Things should be different if she is Malaysian".
You think Malaysian girl would want to come here? Those high grade one can fetch around rm1000 per shot.
Old 16-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
You think Malaysian girl would want to come here? Those high grade one can fetch around rm1000 per shot.
This price is actually nothing compared to the top grade PRC whores ... Considering current exchange rate of 2.7, 1000 ringgit is only S$370. Top grade PRC whore commands RMB4,000 per pop onwards. This grade can be found in Macau.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Bro max_priest,

You spoke my mind.

Just to add, even if you pay 6.5k Macanese Pataca in Macau, they kinda ensure the look department, service is not confirmed one. Sometimes, if you look hard enough in go141.com, you may find similar quality. However, I think the best is still in Shanghai, price about RMB4500 onwards. IMHO, too ex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This price is actually nothing compared to the top grade PRC whores ...

Top grade PRC whore commands RMB4,000 per pop onwards. This grade can be found in Macau.
Old 16-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:

Just to add, even if you pay 6.5k Macanese Pataca in Macau, they kinda ensure the look department, service is not confirmed one. Sometimes, if you look hard enough in go141.com, you may find similar quality. However, I think the best is still in Shanghai, price about RMB4500 onwards. IMHO, too ex.
That's why those can't make it in PRC will export to Sillypore
Old 16-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro max_priest,

You spoke my mind.

Absolutely, bro ... I have tried the top tier PRC Whores ... Yes, they're as pretty as a Fashion Model and/or celeb ... In addition, they have very good physiques ... However, their service is not even a fraction of what GL Ang Pais can offer ... Bwahahaha ...

GL is left with only the 3rd & 4th grades PRC whores ... Even many of the 2nd grade whores do not wanna work in GL as they could earn more with minimal effort else where plus the freedom of travelling back home or anywhere wherever they want ... One could prolly find 2nd grade PRC whores in HK, Macau, Taipeh, etc.

Nowadays Indonesia, Malaysia, HK, Sydney, Dubai and perhaps some European cities whore markets have snatched away many of the 3rd grade PRC whores from Sg ... A GL OKT has similar sentiment recently ... Reason being the PRC whores working in the said markets earned more with less effort & the freedom to return home wherever they wish ... The customers in these markets are less demanding versus Sg punters ... However, the environments in these markets are less safe compared to GL. Hence, the PRC whores would not work there long ... Especially so for Jakarta where prostitution business is ran by underworld Mafia ... Drug is also available in the brothels ... Very notorious indeed!

Having said that, I have seen 4th or 5th grade whores working in Abu Dhabi and some European cities too ... Middle Eastern men do not usually go for looks so long the whores can withstand their intense pounding and magnum size rod ... They have enormous appetite for sex ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-06-2015 at 10:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1