The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 07-05-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Since CB started, very boring. Cannot do outdoor with my gf.

The only outdoor we can do is outside my house... either the corridor which is more risky or the staircase which is safer. Maybe everyone stay at home and is more stressful, I see more people smoking outside their house. So we have to wait until late night when everyone is asleep then we can go outside to bonk in case halfway someone see us.

Anyway my gf usually put a long cardigan beside the door so she can wear it when opening the door to collect food or delivery. She usually wear very little or revealing at home so the cardigan is to cover up. Few nights ago gf just finished shower and still naked... I asked her to go outside smoke. She wanted to wear something first but I told her she can wear the cardigan at the door... surprisingly she was ok. The cardigan is long until her thigh level but it was very thin and there was no buttons or zip. So it will open up unless she hold it.

While smoking, I disturb her and move her hands away... her cardigan open up and exposed her boobs and pussy. She looked around to check for people and I start to tease her. Playing with her nipples and pussy. Soon she was very wet. I quickly bonk her on the spot in standing position. She was trying very hard not to make any sound as it was very quiet at night. Scare our neighbours can hear. I try to remove her cardigan but she didn't allow. Finally move her to the stairs and she ok to remove her cardigan to put on the floor for her to sit. Bonk her with her legs wide open and cum onto her cardigan. In the end she used her cardigan and cover her boobs and we sneak back into the house.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 07-05-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Since CB started, very boring. Cannot do outdoor with my gf.

In the end she used her cardigan and cover her boobs and we sneak back into the house.
would love to be ur neybors.. lolx
Old 08-05-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosiong View Post
Nice share bro. I guess she is a moaner?
Thanks Bro. Yes she is a moaner so have to keep asking her to lower her moan when outside quiet place.
Old 08-05-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro. Yes she is a moaner so have to keep asking her to lower her moan when outside quiet place.
I recently have an experience with a loud moaner.
During CB, i engage a local FL bonking in a private apartment.
We are fucking on a sofa in a living room.
I tease her that her screeching moans could wake up the entire building & get us into trouble during this CB.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I recently have an experience with a loud moaner.
During CB, i engage a local FL bonking in a private apartment.
We are fucking on a sofa in a living room.
I tease her that her screeching moans could wake up the entire building & get us into trouble during this CB.
dun think any1 can make out is which unit ba..
even if can dun think police can do anything abt it rite? lolx
Old 10-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Anyone working office nowadays cos your business is classified as essential service?

One of my friend working in a bank went down to a his call center today. And he say it is like ghost town. he say like only 6 people in a 40 person call center. he saw one of the phil girl there braless. wonder if she is having fun in there.
Maybe she forgot to bring face mask with her so made an emergency one with her bra. She should have a spare one your friend could ask for it.
Old 15-05-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

sian all my fav places all tio lock out liao....
Old 23-05-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

So many cases where people are caught outside for breach of distancing measures. My gf scare to do outside now.

After many tries, finally managed to get gf ok to do outside. As usually we went out for groceries at night and she was in a braless spaghetti and a skirt. When we drove back to my mscp, I purposely parked higher where there was very few cars. We went to the back of my car boot to get the groceries out and I took the opportunity.

I hugged her from the back and kissed her. Caught her by surprise but she liked. Quickly followed by 1 hand playing with her boobs and another hand lifted her skirt and straight to finger her pussy. At first she said go home then do but I continued. After awhile her pussy was wet and I knew she was ok to bonk. She said limit me to 5 mins only because she scared people see us or cars coming up.

I didn't waste anytime and quickly removed her panty and keep inside one of the groceries bag. Lift up her skirt and poke my didi behind her in standing position.... with my car boot up to block in case. She was trying hard not to moan as it was very quiet. I tried to take off her spaghetti top but she didn't allow. But she ok to pull it down completely to her waist... exposing her boobs and nipples. I think I took more than 5 mins and finally cum onto the floor. She quickly dressed up but never wear back her panty. We took our bags and went back home.
Old 23-05-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So many cases where people are caught outside for breach of distancing measures. My gf scare to do outside now.

~~~~

I didn't waste anytime and quickly removed her panty and keep inside one of the groceries bag. Lift up her skirt and poke my didi behind her in standing position.... with my car boot up to block in case. She was trying hard not to moan as it was very quiet. I tried to take off her spaghetti top but she didn't allow. But she ok to pull it down completely to her waist... exposing her boobs and nipples. I think I took more than 5 mins and finally cum onto the floor. She quickly dressed up but never wear back her panty. We took our bags and went back home.
Bro TwinX still a v. notti boi...during CB times still so horny to want to hv n enjoy outdoor sex ...luckily he got a co-operative gf, though she is shy a little bit

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

After many tries, finally managed to get gf ok to do outside. As usually we went out for groceries at night and she was in a braless spaghetti and a skirt. When we drove back to my mscp, I purposely parked higher where there was very few cars. We went to the back of my car boot to get the groceries out and I took the opportunity.

I hugged her from the back and kissed her. Caught her by surprise but she liked. Quickly followed by 1 hand playing with her boobs and another hand lifted her skirt and straight to finger her pussy. At first she said go home then do but I continued. After awhile her pussy was wet and I knew she was ok to bonk. She said limit me to 5 mins only because she scared people see us or cars coming up.

U power ! I salute u. By the way, what of the night was it?
Old 24-05-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
yunchi92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro. Did you pull up her skirt to expose her pussy too?
Old 24-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

great share bro.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I was expecting a lot of postings due to CB. cannot visit gf, or FWB or FB so got to accidentally bump into each other and do it?

I guilty. That is why I asked.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
lorangaros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I was expecting a lot of postings due to CB. cannot visit gf, or FWB or FB so got to accidentally bump into each other and do it?

I guilty. That is why I asked.
Where did you accidentally bump into your gf/FWB/FB?
Old 25-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunchi92 View Post
Nice share bro. Did you pull up her skirt to expose her pussy too?
Thanks bro.

At the beginning when I lifted her skirt to finger her pussy, only partially exposed her pussy as she was still wearing panty.

Later on when I booked her, I lifted her skirt from her back.... can see her ass clearly but couldn't see much of her pussy. Her pussy was very wet so my didi very easy and fast to slide in. I didn't have to aim or find her hole.
She only gave me 5 mins to bonk bro.... I didn't have much time for foreplay.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1