The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
Updates!! Hope you guys will like this part

..."Time to feed the pussy" Evelynn teased, placing her soaked nether regions directly above mine.

When your girlfriend is being this seductive, there's no way you can back down- but I do need some time for my member to regain its energy. Not wanting to disappoint her, I thought of something to help buy some time until my dick is ready to go again...
Hope you can update with new juicy bits of gang banging all the family and friends, balls turned blue waiting.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 10
questionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hope you could faster reach the story where he gets to bang the mom.

i love all the mommy action when the story unfolds that way.

Would be nice if he and mommy gets to bang around the house as and when they like.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
checkingup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, hope TS continue soon
Old 04-03-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 05-03-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update.... all 47 pages covered in 1 go. Camping for more
Old 06-06-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Still waiting for an update TS. This is a great story
Old 10-06-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 10-06-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Eyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any possible 3some coming?
Old 11-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GanCheeHong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS. Hope you'll continue soon
Old 12-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheekyOldPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CB is over and yet still waiting for update. Same as all, when will the mommy get piak piak
Old 13-06-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
joo100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and thread.
Old 29-06-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Life is a bitch, and sometimes you never know what kind of curve ball it'll throw at you.

Sorry for the wait guys, I'm now back and ready to type! For those who have been messaging me, don't worry, I'm fine now! Thanks for your concern! There will be more action soon!

--------------------

"Let's play a game first..." I whispered into Evelynn's ear, wrapping my arms around her torso.

I picked up one of my dark blue t-shirts and wrapped it around Evelynn's eyes, ensuring that she couldn't see through the makeshift blindfold.

"...oh what the fuck?" Evelynn chuckled, obviously entertained by what I did.

To Evelynn, this was probably some kind of kinky play. However, to me, this was my attempt at buying more time for my little brother to recover.

"The game is called... Find the dick..." I grinned, covering her ears with my headphones before moving away slowly.

Unable to see and hear where I was going, Evelynn had to rely on her instincts and sense of touch. Looking back, I was impressed that I was able to come up with this little 'game' on the spot. Might be due to some weird movie I was watching(lol).

As Evelynn stumbled from one corner to another, I evaded her pursuit with relative ease. There's something extremely kinky about a scantily clad girl navigating the room in pursuit of a penis. Just 5 minutes into the kinky pursuit, I could already feel my little member regaining its vigour.

However, just as I was planning to pounce on Evelynn, I heard someone calling out for us- it's Evelynn's mom! We were so engrossed in the hide and seek that I didn't hear her open the door! I hastily removed the headphone from Evelynn and told her about the incoming danger.

While it's regrettable that we weren't able to finish the 'game', it was good to see that Evelynn was no longer mad at me. We got dressed almost immediately and greeted my future mother in law, who bought beancurd home for us.

In the end, one thing led to another, and we spent the night enjoying the beancurd while watching a movie. By the time we were done, it was already close to 12am.

After tucking a tired Evelynn into bed, I started playing games on my phone and chatting with my excited friends. This helped suppress my boner, and I was able to go to sleep soon after.
Then came the next day morning.

I woke up to a commotion outside the room, and decided to poke my head out to see what it was all about.

"... Rita? What's..." I mumbled, still half asleep.
"Heyyy good morning!" Rita greeted me, waving at me all energetic and lively.

Before I could say anything else, Rita excitedly waved her phone in the air like it's a flag, or something.

"Today's the dayyy!" She exclaimed, looking so happy that I could visualise her spinning on the spot.

It was at that moment that I noticed the luggages beside the front door, with my future mother in law coming out from the kitchen with a backpack.

"Uh... you guys are travelling?" I squinted my eyes, still adjusting to the lights.

"Oh yes my dear, didn't Evelynn tell you?" My future mother in law smiled brightly as she positioned the backpack beside the luggages.

"...no, not really..." Knowing Evelynn, this must have slipped her mind. After all, why do I need to know about her mom going travelling, right?
"Yup, so we won't be having lessons this week!" Rita gave my shoulder a pat, and whispered into my left ear. "I'll take more sexy photos for you to see!"

Knowing Rita, I already knew that she's just messing with me. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing this sexy lady in a bikini or something.

Anyway, this would mean that there will be one less person at home to disrupt my 'activities', unannounced. With a long day ahead of me, I went back to bed almost as soon as they left the house...
Old 29-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, I must be getting old, or you were MIA for too long, I kinda forgot the earlier part of the story. Anway, maybe my memory return soon. Please don't let us wait for so long again.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1